SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Sounds all a bit confused really. .not sure if i agree. .

Do what you want, you've already argued pointlessly on meaningless issues when you could have been cleansing your soul, through Naam Simran. 

6 hours ago, singh598 said:

have no knowledge Sitting cross legged and back straight is yoga 

By this low thinking, then roti, keer is a brahman dish.  The dastar is hindu and muslim.  The beard is Muslim and jesus's.  The kirpan is hindu, muslim, christain, roman, Viking etc.  The long hair belongs to Hindu kings and jesus. So one question, what are you?  Are you a Hindu or muslim or christain or roman or follower of the Vikings?  Or are you a mix breed who claims to be all at the same time like MSG?

concentration on your breathing cycle whilst concentration on naam is helping 

Bring forward a Shabad that tells you to focus on breathing to focus on Naam.  Who have you been hanging out with lately?  Surely not gursikhs.

but yoga without naam is wrong 

Yoga is wrong for trying to get Naam because yoga can't get you naam.  Gurbani is the goal, boat, help, support, and focus of a Sikh. 

what im saying is a certain amount of yoga is okay 

Yoga for stretching the body, learning out to breath deeper, and become more flexible is all good.  Yoga for trying to reach Akal Purakh or trying to use it as an aid is all wrong.  Gurbani is the aid and end goal.  Seriously, who have you been sitting with or watching that you have been brainwashed. 

most people have no knowledge of yoga or Gurbani 

Having no knowledge of yoga and having knowledge of Gurbani with Guru's grace leads to mukti.  Having no knowledge of Gurbani and having knowledge of yoga leads a person to the pit of hell.  Listen to Bhagat Kabir ji shabads on maya and he calls yoga maya.  Yoga is stuck in the three gunas; Sattva, Tamas, and Rajas.  Yoga does not have the fourth and only state that matters.  The Guru's name is your only support.  How do you not understand this very easy concept?  Gurbani repeats this countless times.  Over and over the Guru says repeat his name only and don't look else where.  Fall in love with him only and don't look else where.  Nothing else will help you in the end, cling to his name and you will be saved.  He is your only support and don't be a traveler.  The merchandise is only in the Guru's house and no where else, come here and receive the teachings and support.  Focus your attention on his name only and you will win this world and the next.   I am paraphrasing, but where do you see any duality or doubt in these lines.  So why do you have doubt and duality in you? 

Guest Jacfsing2
11 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Wow. . I'm guessing you should probably take a leaf out your own book

11 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

You sure have strong opinions about meaningless things. . Pontificating over them burning up energy. ..

Before arguing you should know at least what your talking about, and even before arguing the least one should do is a minimum of Amrit Vela and Nitnem, (if Daas can't usually do the Amrit Vela; Daas won't be spitting his mouth pointlessly).  

Guest Jacfsing2
9 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

you should probably try and do more then.. might help keep the spit off your bib

Before you go onward with any more false accusations of me not doing either of those, I'm an Amritdhari, (not bragging, but Daas can't stand when someone makes claims that I don't do Paht).