SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

singhbj singh

49 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

but that doesn't mean she was introduced or is affiliated to 3HO. many sikh from different backgrounds people enage in Yoga. Apart from the fact that 'Yoga' is a generic term. you have rajya yoga, naad yoga, kundalini yoga etc etc

cmon because it was kundalini yoga , honestly I do not know any other stream of yoga which exposes yoginis to gurbani ....do you ? Arguing for arguments sake is silly

9 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I'm not sure whether she's the same Gori coz this video says Bibi Harvinder Kaur Khalsa.

If they both are same then Sangat must also see this video.

When she tells everyone to sing along to the Gurbani shabad from Sukhmani Sahib ji, she takes up a yoga pose.  Many are not familiar with it and will make nothing of it because they don't know better.  She sits by placing her hands on her knees and then touches her thumb with her index finger.  This is one of the poses yogi bhajan taught his followers to hold as part of his yoga teachings and its a mudra.  Gurbani does not approve of mudra poses.  I was doing seva at a Akhand Paath and there was a lot of Singh there.  Time came to do Rehras Sahib.  about 15 Singhs sat together and one singh took the same pose as she has in this video while singing the shabad from Sukhmani Sahib.  I looked at him and saw it and shook my head in disbelief.  However I was not the only one to notice his manmat behaviour.  One of the senior singhs saw it and you can just see his facial expression go from happy to a very assertive look.  He immediately looked at the other singh holding the pose, who was similar in age and this singh was ready to listen to Rehras Sahib from the senior Singh.  But the senior singh was not going to let him promote his manmat in this group.  In Punjabi the senior singh, goes what are you doing, our Gurus never told us to sit in this way, wherever you learned to sit like that....leave it there and never bring it here.  We are Sikhs....there was a lot more said, but I couldn't remember all of it because I was laughing my but off and was told my a senior to stop it while he was laughing with me.  It was the most comical moment and most teachable moment in that group of Singhs.  This senior Singh did not hesitate to speak up for what is right.  And this senior singh was not some random guy.  He was respected and devoted his life to teaching Gurbani to all ages.  The singh he gave a harsh lesson to, learned from it and never got upset or didn't show he was upset.  He respected the senior singh and followed his Guru given instructions.  Some might say this was such a small thing.  But only those understand how big of a change this after contemplating over Gurbani for hours and hours. 

I have not seen the whole video.  When I watch the rest, If I see anything else that shows she got her teaching from 3ho, I will point it out here.      

5 hours ago, singh598 said:

In all honesty it's wrong but not a big deal if people practice yoga whilst in Darbar Gurbani 

i always heard in katha that Sri Mata Ji of Guru Gobind Singh Ji were yog abhyasee 

When the Guru gives instruction not to practice yoga for reaching Vaheguru and no mudra ever.  What leg does your comment have to stand on?  Sukhmani Sahib says stand up and sitting meditate on Naam.  So please tell me when Sant Jarnail Singh ji was in the fields doing 101 Japji Sahibs, what yoga did he perform?  Let's go further in history, when Satguru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji meditated on Vaheguru, what yoga did he perform? 

Yog abhyasee can hold a different meaning for everyone and this is why it's important to explain what a person means.  In the context of Sikhi, it means to meditate on Vaheguru as the Guru's prescribed as Mata ji did.  She would not be practicing yoga for trying to gain union with Akal Purakh.  Her husband, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, the ninth Guru of the Sikhs, who gave his head taught yog abhyasee of Akal Purakh and not of mudras.  You have been misinformed or you misunderstood the person teachings.  If you heard it from someone like Hari Singh Randhawa, then expect it to be false knowledge because he has been bought by various cults, who are looking to cash in on twisting any Sikh practice to divert people toward themselves.