SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
26 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

What we need is "Investigative Journalism"

Locate the Gurdwara, enquire about incident, identify Gori Bibi and get her interview.

If not then invite her to join SikhSangat, we have plenty of desi bibi's who need schooling :p

This site is already going down-hill, and some people already have the idea that Amritdharis are not open and are close-minded. People like her will only push other people away. The right forum for her to join is those Gora Forums like Stormfront and stuff like that, maybe an Islamic forum, (since she's such a crazy person). If you want to give Desi Bibi's a revival in Gurmat you don't bring some Anglo power to them, maybe use the Hispanics, Orientals, and Black Sikhs, (some of our folks just believe these Anglo Sikhs can't do any wrong; which is detrimental to our growth).

7 hours ago, foolish said:

dont really agree with circulating these type of videos.

honestly appears like the white singhni is having some mental health issues

phul chuk maaf karni

Anglo privilege is a chaotic thing, only leads to more problems in life. (Such as trying to destroy others culture by pretending like their hate belongs). Gurdwaras are not homes for hate, but rather love: something she needs to learn before corrupting our youth.

I was going to post this video after I saw it on youtube doing the arounds 2 days ago but thought better not to share bad publicity for this clearly unstable woman but since its posted I migh aswell give my views on it.

What this video highlights is that there is clear racist attitudes some "Sikh white converts" hold especially the 3HO fake sikhs. Those who convert to that brand of so called Sikhism are converting for the white privilage, yoga, vegan, eco hippy lifestyle. They are not ready to be real Sikhs of the Guru but want to be Sikhs of yogi bhajans hippy cult. These kinda sikhs need to either follow mainstream Sikhi or leave the faith and not pretend they are Sikhs to the outward world.

Brown/Asian/Punjabi Sikhs have this dumb habit of romantising the notion that white Sikhs are some how better than them because they dont have some of the negative cultural hangups of Indian subcontinent. You will see on social media increasingly how whites who converted to fake 3HO Sikhism do not live a better Sikh life they actually live a more selfish insular life where only their happiness and their own rules are important not the happiness and adhering to norms/rules of the wider Sikh community and teachings. And whites who converted to yogi brand of Sikhism have this romantisied version of Sikhism thinking it fits into their hippy narrative and eco world view rather than them having to fit into Sikhism's ideology. And when they come across some of the punjabi Sikhs on social media who do not conform to their romantised view of what Sikhs are supposed to be like they start hold negative views of brown/punjabi sikhs.

So now with the help of social media we have the brutal reality exposed for all the community to see whats going on. Sadly the white women who convert to 3HO type Sikhi that many used look up to on social media have now begun to realise they often hold intolerant racist views of non-white punjabi Sikhs. There was quite a well exposed case of another racist white sikh woman who was wearing the khalsa bana on facebook but was evidently from yogi bhajans 3HO cult who was more into the hindu mystic stuff that related to her original jewish kalabish black magic faith. And once Sikhs called her out on her pro-israeli stance against Palestinian civilian deaths and her racism aginst Sikhs who wanted Khalistan.....she changed all her pics and name back to her jewish name. It was shocking how quick these so called converts proved their fakeness they had no loyality or love for Sikhis, Sikhs or waheGuru.

I think its a good moment in time for all Sikhs no matter of what background to understand that we are all humans no matter what our colour, culture, caste, nationality, etc. We should treat each other with respect and that we should all adhere to mainstream Sikhism that has tolerance for other peoples views but is intolerant towards discrimination and racism between sikhs.

The far left hippy "anything goes" liberals and far right orthodox groups in Sikhi are the often violent intolerant nutjobs who dont want to discuss anything but shout and have their own violent way. we should expose their reality and avoid them if they cant see sense.

It is Uttrang Kaur, (Aitken's daughter), and she made a name for herself in her Anandpur locality for being an eco-warrior. She is giving a good message but in a poor fashion. Gurdwaras should be doing more to be eco-aware and recylcing, but eco-awareness is not something elder Panjabis are aware of, given the state of Panjabs soil, water and air. She needs to get the younger Sikhs to take these initiatives on more.

Guest Jacfsing2
53 minutes ago, chatanga said:

She is giving a good message but in a poor fashion. Gurdwaras should be doing more to be eco-aware and recylcing, but eco-awareness is not something elder Panjabis are aware of, given the state of Panjabs soil, water and air. She needs to get the younger Sikhs to take these initiatives on more.

Even if she gave the greatest message: (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji being the only way to Vaheguru), she ain't getting any points for harassing people. I'm considered youth among most people, but Daas would stay away from people like her.

2 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

No.....Give us some time to think and we will soon let you know. What happened to our Punjabi Lionesses?  Why were they so utterly very passive? 

they were showing sabar and listening her ranting , and asked her to explain what they are doing wrong... I guess they were trying to be accommodating to vechari gori .... yeah us brownies can be a little patronising too ... 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

We get your point. No one is asking you to let them come near you.

She came to them; not the other way around. 

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

No.....Give us some time to think and we will soon let you know. What happened to our Punjabi Lionesses?  Why were they so utterly very passive? 

This I totally agree with you those Punjabis were basically bowing down to her cause they were blinded by white supremacy; (most Subcontinentals have an obsession with whiteness and wanting to be white).

Another point I'd like to make about this whole incident is regarding mental health and what the procedures are to remove disruptive, intoxicated, unstable and unruly people in our gurus home. Because in the end its only sangat that suffers because people will just not come to that gurdwara if they feel their safey, sanctity, peace and security is threatened. In a world where people are under alot of stress and pressure financial and have mental breakdowns these people should not be encouraged to come to gurdwara rather they should seek good sangat and therapy outside so that they dont aggravate their problems and inflict them on the innocent hard working punjabi bibiyan and sangat like we saw in the clip.

Also If young liberal punjabi sewa dorks are going around allowing drunk or druggie problem non-homeless into our guru's home giving them free reign to make Sikhs feel uncomfortable in their own places of worship then I'm sorry these sewa morons must stop or be exposed and cast out of the community as they are bringing more harm to our small ethnic and religious communities in the west than helping it thrive.

If lessons are not learnt how to remove people with minimum fuss and injury then someday there is going to be a huge fight where many people will be badly injured or even killed. Already we have nutjobs going back several years that have caused fights in gurdwara's worldwide and amazingly nothing has been done about it to my knowledge. No punishments and excommunications have been issued against guilty parties... I think its time a tough stance was taken... a zero tolerance policy.