• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
singhbj singh

SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

56 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

 

As far as Daas is concerned this stupid Cracker who's probably 3HO shouldn't be complaining about the institution of Jhatka, there is nothing wrong as long as it is Jhatka. If she wants to stand-up she should stand-up to the Crackers, (her ancestors), who split-up our beloved Gurus land for their own personal gain. The destruction in our Gurus communitty is her people's fault and now she takes some 3HO Amrit and somehow actually believes she can just cause chaos in our community, way too much of her Cracker Privilege being used here and some stupid Punjabis will a-s-s-k-i-s-s to her just cause she's an Anglo person. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JHATKA!

Edited by Jacfsing2
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i saw this video the other day, 1st thing thatcame into my mind was....oh gawd not another eco-warrior!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when the police come, they're going to ask:

Police - "what's the problem?". 

Loud lady - "arrest them all, they're using Fairy Liquid"

Police - " 🤔😏, what do you think we are, the Ecover Squad or wat? " 

 

 

 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She clearly doesn't seem all there. And if she is, what is there to learn from the video? Zilch. Why circulate such a video?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

She clearly doesn't seem all there. And if she is, what is there to learn from the video? Zilch. Why circulate such a video?

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

Wow generalise much?! This video shows a TRUE picture of WHITE sikhs. I'm sure every single white sikh out there is an exact clone of this one woman.

And those vids that get posted almost weekly of a gurdwara pardhan (who happens to be punjabi) is a true representation of you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Wow generalise much?! This video shows a TRUE picture of WHITE sikhs. I'm sure every single white sikh out there is an exact clone of this one woman.

And those vids that get posted almost weekly of a gurdwara pardhan (who happens to be punjabi) is a true representation of you?

Your animated outrage is comical.  Relax and read it again.  Punjabi sikhs were being targeted on this site and called terrorist for favoring singhs who punished people for committing beadbi. As i said in my first post this is the perspective i wrote my post.  And now i am calling for suggestions from the original people who called singhs terrorist, names for the white sikhs.  

Obviously neo won't ever make a name for the white sikhs because he is biased and hates his own brown Skin.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Your animated outrage is comical.  Relax and read it again.  Punjabi sikhs were being targeted on this site and called terrorist for favoring singhs who punished people for committing beadbi. As i said in my first post this is the perspective i wrote my post.  And now i am calling for suggestions from the original people who called singhs terrorist, names for the white sikhs.  

Obviously neo won't ever make a name for the white sikhs because he is biased and hates his own brown Skin.  

You know I was hella confused. I generally agree with your posts. And then you post that and I'm like what's up with this guy today...

My bad veere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

As far as Daas is concerned this stupid Cracker who's probably 3HO shouldn't be complaining about the institution of Jhatka, there is nothing wrong as long as it is Jhatka. If she wants to stand-up she should stand-up to the Crackers, (her ancestors), who split-up our beloved Gurus land for their own personal gain. The destruction in our Gurus communitty is her people's fault and now she takes some 3HO Amrit and somehow actually believes she can just cause chaos in our community, way too much of her Cracker Privilege being used here and some stupid Punjabis will a-s-s-k-i-s-s to her just cause she's a white person. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JHATKA!

You have no idea what you're talking about.  And...wow are you ever racist! You should be banned for the type of racist language you have used for white people.  How do you know she is 3ho? Isn't that that Alexandra Aitken lady? Looks alot like her.  

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

Wow...You're just gonna generalize white people based on a little video? Too much angry people on sikhsangat.  What's that K word that we've been warned about over and over in Gurbani? Oh yes... Krodh. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Akal Warrior said:

Wow...You're just gonna generalize white people based on a little video? Too much angry people on sikhsangat.  What's that K word that we've been warned about over and over in Gurbani? Oh yes... Krodh. 

There is no point to argue with them, they only speak with how much knowledge they have. I don't even see why people here are thinking she is the problem, Im actually on her side. Actually, nevermind, the people who are against her are probably the same people who think jhatka aka eating an animal's butt is okay & gives sikhs shobha. :rofl

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jhatka is acceptable if you're not having anything else to eat ! and have to survive somehow. !

Don't make jhatka an excuse for your taste for non-veg food . 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Jhatka is acceptable if you're not having anything else to eat ! and have to survive somehow. !

Don't make jhatka an excuse for your taste for non-veg food . 

That still seems silly to me. My panj pyare's told us that there is no point to stay alive at another's expense when we were being blessed with Sri Amrit. Id rather die than to eat that.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akal Warrior said:

You have no idea what you're talking about.  And...wow are you ever racist! You should be banned for the type of racist language you have used for white people.  How do you know she is 3ho? Isn't that that Alexandra Aitken lady? Looks alot like her.  

Anglos were responsible for all the things currently going on in our community, the Sikh Empire had the highest literacy rate in the world, and now Punjab is an educational dump. Yes, Daas did mention that she was going to get special treatment because she was white, but Daas will change that to Anglo, (Daas has nothing against white people as only one group was exclusively massacaring our people and that was Anglos). If having Daya about all those lives that died in Jalialwala Bagh, partition, and in 1984, makes Daas a racist; then I whole-heartedly invite such accusations, or one the other side of the world if having Daya for the indigenous people of Australia, the Americas, and wherever else those Anglos conquered and caused loses and sorrows for the native people, then Daas whole-heartedly accepts the label of, "racist".

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont really agree with circulating these type of videos.

honestly appears like the white singhni is having some mental health issues

 

phul chuk maaf karni

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Anglos were responsible for all the things currently going on in our community, the Sikh Empire had the highest literacy rate in the world, and now Punjab is an educational dump. Yes, Daas did mention that she was going to get special treatment because she was white, but Daas will change that to Anglo, (Daas has nothing against white people as only one group was exclusively massacaring our people and that was Anglos). If having Daya about all those lives that died in Jalialwala Bagh, partition, and in 1984, makes Daas a racist; then I whole-heartedly invite such accusations, or one the other side of the world if having Daya for the indigenous people of Australia, the Americas, and wherever else those Anglos conquered and caused loses and sorrows for the native people, then Daas whole-heartedly accepts the label of, "racist".

I did think that it was Aitken's daughter  but I don't think that she wears glasses and I thought she was still in India . Obviously she has a bee in her Keshki about using non-ecologically sound things in Gurdwara but she could make a rational and polite plea for policy to change in gurdwara instead of shouting down Gurughar for her self-congratulatory White Sikhness.

- growing english veggies where does she think most of the veg she gets comes from ? most sabjis are from uk onions, potatoes, caulflowers etc except in the dead of winter where you will probably get tomatoes and salad from spain or greenhouse grown aubergines, cukes, tomatoes from holland . No one is shipping in truckloads of food from NZ, america, OZ  so she needs to chill and do research . Ecover by the way are not cleared by humane guidelines as they still use animals to test their products , so just because it says ecological it may be just as bad as regular in testing phase and biodegradeable is a very vague thing.

As for being anti-brown sikhs , unfortunately it's a mixture of white privilege and the whole 3HO spiel about you white sikhs are better sikhs then those brown ones they don't do yoga , they don't recognise Sri Chand , etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

As for being anti-brown sikhs , unfortunately it's a mixture of white privilege and the whole 3HO spiel about you white sikhs are better sikhs then those brown ones they don't do yoga , they don't recognise Sri Chand , etc etc

Where was 3HO during the Gurbachana movements to destroy Sikhi? Or even in the assistance of Sikh problems in their own lands, (groomings and other stuff). Daas would rather have some Hispanic, Khala, or Orientals being Sikhs than these crazy Anglos. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji once said that Mughals would be Sikh for the sake of attempting to destroying the Gurmat way for some Sikhs cremating instead of burying the bodies of those Mughals. Daas sees those Mughals in these Anglo-3HO Sikhs. (Just on a side note; why don't we attempt to bring-in the Hispanic, Khala, and Orientals into the Panth instead of just focusing our time on these ungrateful Anglos?)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Where was 3HO during the Gurbachana movements to destroy Sikhi? Or even in the assistance of Sikh problems in their own lands, (groomings and other stuff). Daas would rather have some Hispanic, Khala, or Orientals being Sikhs than these crazy Anglos. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji once said that Mughals would be Sikh for the sake of attempting to destroying the Gurmat way for some Sikhs cremating instead of burying the bodies of those Mughals. Daas sees those Mughals in these Anglo-3HO Sikhs. (Just on a side note; why don't we attempt to bring-in the Hispanic, Khala, and Orientals into the Panth instead of just focusing our time on these ungrateful Anglos?)

bro haven't you seen the Chinese bibian and Japanese Sikhs ? There were loads in Patna for Gurpurab celebrations, and you will see a lot of ex RC spaniards and South Americans giving sikh testimonies on YT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

bro haven't you seen the Chinese bibian and Japanese Sikhs ? There were loads in Patna for Gurpurab celebrations, and you will see a lot of ex RC spaniards and South Americans giving sikh testimonies on YT 

chinese and japanese sikhs ?? :O thats something new ! if you're talking about chinese and japanese who converted to sikhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Jagraj Veer ji has a point SIkhi is of the world , for the whole world ....there should be any borders for its message and we shouldn't create any because of our lack

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What we need is "Investigative Journalism"

Locate the Gurdwara, enquire about incident, identify Gori Bibi and get her interview.

If not then invite her to join SikhSangat, we have plenty of desi bibi's who need schooling :p

Edited by singhbj singh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

What we need is "Investigative Journalism"

Locate the Gurdwara, enquire about incident, identify Gori Bibi and get her interview.

If not then invite her to join SikhSangat, we have plenty of desi bibi's who need schooling :p

This site is already going down-hill, and some people already have the idea that Amritdharis are not open and are close-minded. People like her will only push other people away. The right forum for her to join is those Gora Forums like Stormfront and stuff like that, maybe an Islamic forum, (since she's such a crazy person). If you want to give Desi Bibi's a revival in Gurmat you don't bring some Anglo power to them, maybe use the Hispanics, Orientals, and Black Sikhs, (some of our folks just believe these Anglo Sikhs can't do any wrong; which is detrimental to our growth).

7 hours ago, foolish said:

dont really agree with circulating these type of videos.

honestly appears like the white singhni is having some mental health issues

 

phul chuk maaf karni

Anglo privilege is a chaotic thing, only leads to more problems in life. (Such as trying to destroy others culture by pretending like their hate belongs). Gurdwaras are not homes for hate, but rather love: something she needs to learn before corrupting our youth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think both gori & desi bibi's will benefit from heart to heart discussion.

I'm sure any misunderstanding can be sorted out through dialogue.

If not then arrange an arena pillow fight to settle the dispute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to post this video after I saw it on youtube doing the arounds 2 days ago but thought better not to share bad publicity for this clearly unstable woman but since its posted I migh aswell give my views on it.

What this video highlights is that there is clear racist attitudes some "Sikh white converts" hold especially the 3HO fake sikhs. Those who convert to that brand of so called Sikhism are converting for the white privilage, yoga, vegan, eco hippy lifestyle. They are not ready to be real Sikhs of the Guru but want to be Sikhs of yogi bhajans hippy cult. These kinda sikhs need to either follow mainstream Sikhi or leave the faith and not pretend they are Sikhs to the outward world.

Brown/Asian/Punjabi Sikhs have this dumb habit of romantising the notion that white Sikhs are some how better than them because they dont have some of the negative cultural hangups of Indian subcontinent. You will see on social media increasingly how whites who converted to fake 3HO Sikhism do not live a better Sikh life they actually live a more selfish insular life where only their happiness and their own rules are important not the happiness and adhering to norms/rules of the wider Sikh community and teachings. And whites who converted to yogi brand of Sikhism have this romantisied version of Sikhism thinking it fits into their hippy narrative and eco world view rather than them having to fit into Sikhism's ideology. And when they come across some of the punjabi Sikhs on social media who do not conform to their romantised view of what Sikhs are supposed to be like they start hold negative views of brown/punjabi sikhs.

So now with the help of social media we have the brutal reality exposed for all the community to see whats going on. Sadly the white women who convert to 3HO type Sikhi that many used look up to on social media have now begun to realise they often hold intolerant racist views of non-white punjabi Sikhs. There was quite a well exposed case of another racist white sikh woman who was wearing the khalsa bana on facebook but was evidently from yogi bhajans 3HO cult who was more into the hindu mystic stuff that related to her original jewish kalabish black magic faith. And once Sikhs called her out on her pro-israeli stance against Palestinian civilian deaths and her racism aginst Sikhs who wanted Khalistan.....she changed all her pics and name back to her jewish name. It was shocking how quick these so called converts proved their fakeness they had no loyality or love for Sikhis, Sikhs or waheGuru.

I think its a good moment in time for all Sikhs no matter of what background to understand that we are all humans no matter what our colour, culture, caste, nationality, etc. We should treat each other with respect and that we should all adhere to mainstream Sikhism that has tolerance for other peoples views but is intolerant towards discrimination and racism between sikhs.

The far left hippy "anything goes" liberals and far right orthodox groups in Sikhi are the often violent intolerant nutjobs who dont want to discuss anything but shout and have their own violent way. we should expose their reality and avoid them if they cant see sense.

Edited by genie
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    •                                                       A perspective on how emotions affect health...   You are not a drop in the ocean, but an ocean in every drop...said Rumi. What did he mean by that... every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cells in our body, and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells with each other... In the movie Eat, Pray Love, Julia Roberts visits a wise man in Bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate.. in fact he suggests that medidation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is " Smile with your liver " If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum, to prove just how crucial this is.. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life... each time you think of that your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association.. Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed.. So it produces the same stress hormores namely cortisol.. each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say "hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again... The body isn't at ease.. this is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.... If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state... Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together.. When the cells are living in a state of hatred.. they soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body...This leads to many forms of auto immune disease... Like Rumi said.. you are a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop... Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions... Forgive people,not because they deserve it, but because you need it...Stay happy, stay healthy.   Note: got the above  lovely piece of truth from a friend, which I liked, and felt like sharing with the sangat here.   Sat Sree Akal.
    • Lostwarrior1234 jee, you call a gursikh to that person, who comes near and gets involved with a married woman and with children? Please just do not throw dirt on such a paviter shabad like Gurikh.  A Gursikh if true and unmarried, he does not look at all even, on married women, forget about getting entangled with one even. For a Gursikh, if the lady is younger, he looks at her as a daughter, if same, than as a sister, and if elder, than as a mother. These are his true remarks, purity above all and utter love for Wahiguru, and with constant fear in mind, for not doing any such thing, which can bring shame  on him, before Him.   You say you can take chaurasee smilingly...just think for a while, do you remember who were your familily, spouse, children or parents in your last few births? And what was your joonee?  If no is the answer, then are you sure, you will recognize him? What about if, the joonees you go, is subhuman joonee, like animals, plant kingdom or insects, for example.... Chaurasee lakh joonee , is not like going for romance on a vaccation spot. This human form is given to us, for the only purpose of reuniting ourselves wih Him, so if instead of getting out of chaurasee, we do some karam to be stuck into maya, then, what a shame.  He gave us the key to get out from the vast prison house, and we on the contrary, throw  away the key and deliberately lock the door of that prison fromm inside. Then too, when we suffer the consequences of karam, we shamelessly say, why me Wahiguru? Sat Sree Akal.      
    • Yes, that's exactly how those things work as well. The solution to crazy fetishes is not act on them, if everyone acted on their fetishes freely our world would be broken. There are some sick-minded people in the world who have very dirty minds.
    • Even though I don't know what happened to this site, I do think that at the time, you could try alternatives, when Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's online website Srigranth.org was down, I had to find the banis elsewhere. You could try AKJ's many websites.
    • hanji USA based, if only i knew which gurudwara ..i cud contact them this site has been mentioned in this forum few times ( below are the posts mentioning longislandkeertan site). Infact, a memeber of this forum is/was the member of longislandkeertan. maybe someone is able to contact them and wud know whether the content has been moved to another site?