Scary demographics change of punjab

Many say migration to foreign countries is to blame , but we just see lesser and lesser turbans in punjab every day. Even in the holy city of amritsar , one sees lesser proportions of turbaned youths . Recently inaugurated IIM at Amritsar offers a scarier picture on its official website. The batch picture of students shows most appear to be non-sikh students with shorn hair.

In a batch pic of some 50 students, I didn't see more than 2 turbans . Rest all boys were shorned hair. Are they kids of migrants from UP, bihar ? don't know 

Sikhs fell from 61% share of punjab demography in 2001 to 57% in 2011 survey.

If the trend continues, the day is not far when sikhs will become a minority in their own state and hindutva brigade will have a field day .

I think that was the plan all along post the insurgency. Make life for Sikhs in Punjab an uphill struggle, be it education, employment, and agriculture: put as many obstacles in their path as possible, and eventually they'll begin to migrate to the West. Eventually, the elders left behind will die out, and whichever other race or religion of people remains will be the majority. It's from the Russian playbook of realpolitik. The Indians are playing a very long game, and it appears they're winning.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think that was the plan all along post the insurgency. Make life for Sikhs in Punjab an uphill struggle, be it education, employment, and agriculture: put as many obstacles in their path as possible, and eventually they'll begin to migrate to the West. Eventually, the elders left behind will die out, and whichever other race or religion of people remains will be the majority. It's from the Russian playbook of realpolitik. The Indians are playing a very long game, and it appears they're winning.

If Sikhs wanted to go back to Punjab and keep it a Sikh majority they could, (don't think this will actually ever happen though), but if you compare it to Pakistani they seem to be playing the same game with their own Punjabis. Among the Pakistani Diasora in America half of them are Punjabis. Even Hindu Punjabis are moving out; not exactly to other countries as much as Sikhs, but other Indian states most certainly. Punjabis seem to be going all over the place in general.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the drug racket in punjab is by indian govt itself , instead of smuggling from pakistan as is often said ! 

They won't win ! Khalsa has seen worse days than these. Just look at our history of 18th century. You will get goosebumps. Just before sikhs got raj , they were tortured and hunted like animals. Forests and deserts and mountain tops were only refuge. At a time, mughals thought they had finished us, but it doesn't work that way lol.

They might seem to be winning. However waheguru watches.

4 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the drug racket in punjab is by indian govt itself , instead of smuggling from pakistan as is often said ! 

They won't win ! Khalsa has seen worse days than these. Just look at our history of 18th century. You will get goosebumps. Just before sikhs got raj , they were tortured and hunted like animals. Forests and deserts and mountain tops were only refuge. At a time, mughals thought they had finished us, but it doesn't work that way lol.

They might seem to be winning. However waheguru watches.

Look up shashi kant on youtube, he has told every1 in clear panjabi/hindi/english that the drugs r bein distributed by panjab govt (badal/majithia)! Hes an ex panjab police dgp, so he knows all the secrets from barnalas days, to beanta, to captain to scummy badals. 

The CIA did same thing to black ppl frm the 70s-90s. 

Heres an old thread on this topic, look out for my post and watch the videos. Thank god tho, ppl of panjab r finally wakin up n refusin to have their votes bought by crates of alcohol which is a badal speciality.

5 hours ago, StarStriker said:

Look up shashi kant on youtube, he has told every1 in clear panjabi/hindi/english that the drugs r bein distributed by panjab govt (badal/majithia)! Hes an ex panjab police dgp, so he knows all the secrets from barnalas days, to beanta, to captain to scummy badals. 

The CIA did same thing to black ppl frm the 70s-90s. 

Heres an old thread on this topic, look out for my post and watch the videos. Thank god tho, ppl of panjab r finally wakin up n refusin to have their votes bought by crates of alcohol which is a badal speciality.

You speak as if some other party is any friend of sikhs ? 

Congress killed us directly. BJP wants us assimilated in hindu fold , although externally they show so much of love for us, but I always doubt them. 

Demographics has changed due to a variety of factors, some state led other led by 'punjabi' stupidity. I've been going regularly to Panjab since the early 80s and I've noticed the changes. For instance in the 80s i hardly saw any 'green' buildings or flags, now I see plenty in the villages and cities. This is from all the outside workers who come in and then set up home.

The 'stupidity' angle comes from going around villages and seeing the 'little emperors' sitting around chilling or doing drugs with their mates while the farms and industry have to bring in labour to do work on farms, construction etc. Likewise the female infanticide has led to more men than women so they have to get wife's from other communities to get a bride (for generations women were instrumental in passing on sikhi from generation to generation). The general population is also now instilled with the 'me me' culture so it's about making as much for yourself than worrying about your neighbour. I've been to the court houses in jallandhar on a few occasions and 90 percent of the matters there are over land or other disputes relating to money/shafting someone else. It's not just their fault look at the NRIs who just build massive houses (inflating prices and flaming jealousy) which are empty most of the time when a small proportion of that money could be used for making Panjab better.

Face it Panjab is a dump and the demographic changes make the likelihood of making it better through democratic means remote.

38 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Demographics has changed due to a variety of factors, some state led other led by 'punjabi' stupidity. I've been going regularly to Panjab since the early 80s and I've noticed the changes. For instance in the 80s i hardly saw any 'green' buildings or flags, now I see plenty in the villages and cities. This is from all the outside workers who come in and then set up home.

The 'stupidity' angle comes from going around villages and seeing the 'little emperors' sitting around chilling or doing drugs with their mates while the farms and industry have to bring in labour to do work on farms, construction etc. Likewise the female infanticide has led to more men than women so they have to get wife's from other communities to get a bride (for generations women were instrumental in passing on sikhi from generation to generation). The general population is also now instilled with the 'me me' culture so it's about making as much for yourself than worrying about your neighbour. I've been to the court houses in jallandhar on a few occasions and 90 percent of the matters there are over land or other disputes relating to money/shafting someone else. It's not just their fault look at the NRIs who just build massive houses (inflating prices and flaming jealousy) which are empty most of the time when a small proportion of that money could be used for making Panjab better.

Face it Panjab is a dump and the demographic changes make the likelihood of making it better through democratic means remote.

I am born and brought up in mumbai . If I summed up the total amount of my life I have lived in punjab, it must be less than 3 months , which is nothing compared to 27 years (my age ) !  So I haven't seen first hand the horrors of Punjab, but I do see television telecast from punjab on various channels, esp these "youth song shows" .

Lets face it ! As you said Punjabi don't have it "balle balle" , rather we're now "thalle thalle" (down down) :/ 

Christians have sensed it and now conversion it full time. Hell, they come on state-owned Doordarshan daily ! 

So all this anti-sikh activity happens in name of "multi-culturalism". The sly smile on Jr. Badal's face screams loudly "I am making a fool of all of you".

Christians converting, Hindutva getting bold each day, Drugs being pumped from god knows where, and the number of head with dastars is so minimal, I wouldn't be surprised if someone said "Sardars are a minority in punjab". And even of all the sardars that's still there, how many are actual gursikhs ? Many are going to deras, including my own cousin. 

The ones who act like "little emperors" will have to bear the taint that their future females will probably be washing utensils in the homes of bihari immigrants . This has happened in mumbai, maharashtra ! Marathi women are maids in homes of non-marathi immigrants because their husbands couldn't get out of their 'emperor' mentality, beggars yet dreaming of long gone glory of maratha empire and in this day-dreaming they ruin themselves ! "Baai" is marathi word for "woman" , now if someone says "baai" , the first thing that comes to mind is "maid" . It is embarassing for them, we should learn from their blunder .

Sikh punjabis still haven't foresaken the "BURRAAHHH" and those saucy , nawab-shaunki songs of Malkit Singh and YoYo ! We are not able to smell the coffee . Punjab is no longer in its glory days and me typing here won't help, I am aware of this , but still I am typing .

Who cares punjabi was once one of the languages of gurbani and sufi qalaam . Now people think punjabi language means bollywood songs and Honey singh's remix ! 

Seriously its so bad, I feel so sad ! But I can't do anything .