This NRI Punjabi Gave Up His IBM Job To Become A Dj And Bring Bhangra And Bollywood To Australia

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

richimadan1_1485761042.jpg

Great news.....

How?

3 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

This fool benefits me in no way. Nor does he benefit the Sikhs in any legit way, (mostly there to spread the joke of Sikh people I presume).

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I was being sarcastic. Last thing we need is more balle balle bwaaaahh! culture. 

He could've spread the name of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji to the Australian Anglos, but instead he chose his own name and his Bhangra culture.

The story doesn’t move me either. Don’t now the guy and don’t care for bhangra much. Do appreciate most genuine artists. Didn’t read far enough into the story to see exactly on what basis he would be referred to as a fool. But none of that pushed me to post.  

However… Sstriker? Dude what’s up with suggesting some stranger, the woman in the picture, is a prostitute? Not cool anywhere. Very not cool on a sikh forum.

All I recall is you’ve been around forever with I think some decent perspectives. Bro consider retracting that.

1 hour ago, buddasingh said:

The story doesn’t move me either. Don’t now the guy and don’t care for bhangra much. Do appreciate most genuine artists. Didn’t read far enough into the story to see exactly on what basis he would be referred to as a fool. But none of that pushed me to post.  

However… Sstriker? Dude what’s up with suggesting some stranger, the woman in the picture, is a prostitute? Not cool anywhere. Very not cool on a sikh forum.

All I recall is you’ve been around forever with I think some decent perspectives. Bro consider retracting that.

fair enuff, u didnt like my post n were offended. So ive removed the post since u asked nicely.

Guest Jacfsing2
11 hours ago, buddasingh said:

Didn’t read far enough into the story to see exactly on what basis he would be referred to as a fool. But none of that pushed me to post.  

To defend myself I've never seen anyone who's royalty, (Sikhs are royal from the house of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji being children of his 10th form), wears a crown, (Sikhs crown is a Turban), or someone who's not a slave dance to such music in such a way. Say what you will about the worst of people, but even the Hindu Rajas and Mughals wouldn't dance themselves, but got their slaves to be doing the dancing, now Sikhs are dancing like it's a part of their system. (Also I've never seen a lion dance either).