This NRI Punjabi Gave Up His IBM Job To Become A Dj And Bring Bhangra And Bollywood To Australia

singhbj singh

10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Thanks for telling me the meaning of, "Par Istree", now about the other topic.

The 3Ho folks aren't real Sikhs for various reasons, such as their tantric yoga, (which is sex yoga), and worshiping Hindu Gods, and having false idols of Sri Chand, (Physical son of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), Hindu practices of various forms for them. To me an actual Sikh is way more simpler, one who doesn't add extra false spiritual practices, wakes up at Amrit Vela does Bani, (any amount), and tries to do Seva and grow stronger each and every passing day, (not just accept as is), believing in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as the Sargun form of Vaheguru, (which none of the liberal Jathas believe), and finally accepting Gur-Prassad as the only way regardless if you do all the great things as the only way to Sach Khand, (none of this, all religions are equal nonsense). 

Yes 3HO are Gora with an Indian fetish, (note not all white Sikhs are 3HO), who have an obsession with anything Indian, they just seem to be fetishing Sikhs the most, (cause let's face it we are the most different from the Subcontinental folks with our turbans and beards). Who is this, "us", your talking about, Badal and Gurbachana? (I've met Amritdharis that would make 3HO's Bhagti look like a joke some of our people at a young age have Gurbani memorized at mere young ages). Also I've met anglos who have an Indian Fetish, and they are annoying as some of our uncles and aunties talking about all this extra stuff, (which led me to not have some Anglo-Inferiority complex like some of our lot fresh of the boat have).

Are you saying I don't value Sikhi? About your Abrahamic faith and Indian faith argument, only Sikhi is a true religion, and I am extremely grateful for knowing of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and being born into his house; (you really like pointing fingers on people personally don't you?)

I ain't lifting fingers on you brother.

I am just saying I do know some of them are into this tantric, and ganesha and things like that. That myself I too have noticed. But some among them are amritdhari and live simple life and are not so much into yoga. 

We tend to take things for granted when we have them and got in fortune. And by "we" , I mean all of us, including myself. Sites like sikhnet and some others are run by gore sikhs BTW. 

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I ain't lifting fingers on you brother.

I am just saying I do know some of them are into this tantric, and ganesha and things like that. That myself I too have noticed. But some among them are amritdhari and live simple life and are not so much into yoga. 

We tend to take things for granted when we have them and got in fortune. And by "we" , I mean all of us, including myself. Sites like sikhnet and some others are run by gore sikhs BTW. 

I believe I already mentioned your concern about the Sikhs not in 3HO, (assuming a white Sikh is 3HO is just racist). The 3HO websites are too liberal, (politically liberal, not just religiously liberal), for actual Gurmat prachar.

15 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

(note not all white Sikhs are 3HO),

35 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Let them live, their lives do not have any relationship with our own spiritual journey. If they have positive karma, sri guru sahib ji will have a place in their life. Almost all of us started somewhere to reach the current avastha we are at. If people use force then that will only be badnami of our religion, since in our religion we are free to stay or leave.

I am not forcing anyone. Use of force is never part of sikhi

19 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Im proud of you : )

ok, ,nothing to be proud of though . Just even a superficial glance of sikh history shows sikhism was always against forcible conversion