This NRI Punjabi Gave Up His IBM Job To Become A Dj And Bring Bhangra And Bollywood To Australia

singhbj singh

On 02/02/2017 at 3:15 PM, Preeet said:

Since I never knew that pointless news about commoners would be in the news lol. A question I have is that how is this news even relevant to a dharmic site anyways? I doubt irrelevant news like this is even posted about (for example) on buddhist dharmic sites xD So why here? This site is for dharma, and not music culture.

commoners ? are you placing yourself in some special royal category?

this is indicative of the desperation some people have to prove sikhs are just like all the other lost  people ... thus the picking of articles purely on the word sikh sprinkled in it

Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/2/2017 at 11:02 AM, luckysingh99 said:

richimadan1_1485761042.jpg

Good stuff man.. keep it up!

Seriously hope your being sarcastic, and if it wasn't sarcastic then would you be saying the same thing if the girl wasn't Anglo?

Punjabis are a spoilt bunch . Balle balle, burrahh , drinking, chicken tikka and now last nail in coffin is drugs I guess ! 

I am surprised you felt you make a thread of it ! 

As the image with "par istree" shows, bhangra culture has become a vulgar one lately ! Sometimes I wonder if waheguru revealed sikhi to other than punjabis , sikhi would have flourished more ! 

On 02/02/2017 at 8:45 PM, Preeet said:

Since I never knew that pointless news about commoners would be in the news lol. A question I have is that how is this news even relevant to a dharmic site anyways? I doubt irrelevant news like this is even posted about (for example) on buddhist dharmic sites xD So why here? This site is for dharma, and not music culture.

Because most sikhs are punjabis ! We keep mixing punjabiyat and sikhi ! not a good thing to do though 

White Sikhs of US (yogi bhajan initiated) are more sikh to me , sans their yoga etc , than the cultural punjabi sikhs who were revealed sikhi in the first place ! 

Guest Jacfsing2
40 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

As the image with "par istree" shows,

What's a, "Par istree"?

39 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Because most sikhs are punjabis ! We keep mixing punjabiyat and sikhi ! not a good thing to do though 

White Sikhs of US (yogi bhajan initiated) are more sikh to me , sans their yoga etc , than the cultural punjabi sikhs who were revealed sikhi in the first place ! 

You only speak for yourself; these 3HO folks aren't actual Sikh compared to actual Sikhs; rather they are just Goras with an Indian fetish; (ask them about anything related to India and they'll only mention praise),

52 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What's a, "Par istree"?

You only speak for yourself; these 3HO folks aren't actual Sikh compared to actual Sikhs; rather they are just Goras with an Indian fetish; (ask them about anything related to India and they'll only mention praise),

Par istree means "other women" (means every other women except your own wife) and guru says not to have any lust for "par istree".

How can you say 3HO sikhs are not real sikhs ? I am not for yoga , but some of these western white sikhs are more sikh than us ! And who as per you are "actual sikhs" ? 

Gore with indian fetish ??!! seriously !!! you first look at their jeevan which is much purer than us if you actually see . 

They know value of indian spirituality because they had to make their way to it, we're born in indian religion , so we don't value it ! If you were born in an abrahamic cult, by the time you were 5, they would have done your circumcision  and all other crazy batshit that goes in name of their religions ! 

Guest Jacfsing2
31 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Par istree means "other women" (means every other women except your own wife) and guru says not to have any lust for "par istree".

How can you say 3HO sikhs are not real sikhs ? I am not for yoga , but some of these western white sikhs are more sikh than us ! And who as per you are "actual sikhs" ? 

Gore with indian fetish ??!! seriously !!! you first look at their jeevan which is much purer than us if you actually see . 

They know value of indian spirituality because they had to make their way to it, we're born in indian religion , so we don't value it ! If you were born in an abrahamic cult, by the time you were 5, they would have done your circumcision  and all other crazy batshit that goes in name of their religions ! 

Thanks for telling me the meaning of, "Par Istree", now about the other topic.

The 3Ho folks aren't real Sikhs for various reasons, such as their tantric yoga, (which is sex yoga), and worshiping Hindu Gods, and having false idols of Sri Chand, (Physical son of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji), Hindu practices of various forms for them. To me an actual Sikh is way more simpler, one who doesn't add extra false spiritual practices, wakes up at Amrit Vela does Bani, (any amount), and tries to do Seva and grow stronger each and every passing day, (not just accept as is), believing in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as the Sargun form of Vaheguru, (which none of the liberal Jathas believe), and finally accepting Gur-Prassad as the only way regardless if you do all the great things as the only way to Sach Khand, (none of this, all religions are equal nonsense). 

Yes 3HO are Gora with an Indian fetish, (note not all white Sikhs are 3HO), who have an obsession with anything Indian, they just seem to be fetishing Sikhs the most, (cause let's face it we are the most different from the Subcontinental folks with our turbans and beards). Who is this, "us", your talking about, Badal and Gurbachana? (I've met Amritdharis that would make 3HO's Bhagti look like a joke some of our people at a young age have Gurbani memorized at mere young ages). Also I've met anglos who have an Indian Fetish, and they are annoying as some of our uncles and aunties talking about all this extra stuff, (which led me to not have some Anglo-Inferiority complex like some of our lot fresh of the boat have).

Are you saying I don't value Sikhi? About your Abrahamic faith and Indian faith argument, only Sikhi is a true religion, and I am extremely grateful for knowing of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and being born into his house; (you really like pointing fingers on people personally don't you?)