Midlands Sikh Gurdwara English events/kirtan needed for TV

jc_lfc

Hi,

I'm stuck. I'm doing volunteer work for a Sikh Channel in the UK. I had an  idea that there are not enough English speaking kirtan/lectures on TV.

They also want to bring in the youth. I need to film a minimum of 10 shows before I can get a slot on TV. I can mix and match these around various Gurdwara's.

I just need the help on getting the programmes recorded before its another one of my idea's that don't progress.

Can anyone help me by posting events and contacts so I can call them for permission to record before I book it in.

It would be great to get something running that could carry on for years.

Thanks

Jatinder

2 hours ago, jc_lfc said:

Hi,

I'm stuck. I'm doing volunteer work for a Sikh Channel in the UK. I had an  idea that there are not enough English speaking kirtan/lectures on TV.

They also want to bring in the youth. I need to film a minimum of 10 shows before I can get a slot on TV. I can mix and match these around various Gurdwara's.

I just need the help on getting the programmes recorded before its another one of my idea's that don't progress.

Can anyone help me by posting events and contacts so I can call them for permission to record before I book it in.

It would be great to get something running that could carry on for years.

Thanks

Jatinder

If you add the Gurdwaras on Facebook, their events come up automatically and you can contact them from their contact information on there.