Indian living in China slams 'backward' india!

shastarSingh

http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/0122/c90000-9170207.html

India   has   very   serious   issues   at   home .  It s   highly   regretful   that   inspite   of  70  years   of independence   from   the   British   colonial   rule ,  India   has   the   largest   number   of   malnourished kids   in   the   world ,  biggest   number   of   people ,  who   don t   have   access   to   toilets .  Go   on   any train   journey   in   India ,  open   the   window   early   in   the   morning   and   watch   this   spectacle   of people   defecating   openly   in   Incredible   India ’.

Unemployment is highly prevalent in India. Majority of youngsters all over the country vieto get a government job through hook or crook. Their underlying motivation is that Indiangovernment departments are highly overstaffed, have zero accountability plus offer plentyof ‘under the table’ money making opportunities.

All over the country, whenever even job vacancies for sweepers/cleaners are advertised ingovernment departments. Millions of job applications come from the so called ‘brightyouth of India’ with graduate, post-graduate, engineering and MBA degrees. Is this Indiashining, where a highly educated youngster is happy to work as a cleaner?

India is highly divided across caste and community lines. People don’t come out to protestabout the absolute failure of govt on all fronts. Caste/communities unite and block roads, railway tracks for days on end, indulge in arson, violence, killings and rapes in the name ofdemanding govt job reservations.

If   every   community   in   India   is   so   backward ,  why   don t   rename   the   country   as   Backwardistaan ’? ( the   land   of   the   backwards )  at   least   it   would   provide   a   lot   of   Western   aid to   India .  This   can   be   utilized   for   the   forward   march   of   India   and   its   billions   of communities .  Vast   number   of   which   claim   themselves   as   royal / martial   race   etc .  in   private conversations   but   have   no   shame / guilt   in   demanding   reservations   as   backward communities .

India   is   nowhere   close   to   China   inspite   of   both   countries   being   neighbors .  The   majority   of girls   in   India   cannot   marry   a   life-partner   of   their   choice .  They   dare   not   venture   out   by themselves   in   many   parts   of   the   country .  Women   can t   enjoy   an   evening   with   friends   over a   few   drinks   without   being   falsely   labeled   as   whores   and   facing   molestation / rape   threats .

That taking a 5hite in public like an animal with no qualms whatsoever baffles me. 

How comes Indians have a really ancient, (and comparatively) advanced history yet still take poos in public? How comes they never developed in that sense?

I remember hearing about some Czech girl going to India (Delhi I think?) and upon seeing someone taking a poo on the street as soon as she left her hotel, she started crying about being brought to a place where people 5hite like animals on the street and wouldn't leave her hotel for the rest of the trip. 

It's always been dangerous there for girls too. Panjab is not exempt from this, I hear plenty of anuties telling me that there were strict orders not to pass through the khet on their own, as they were likely to get grabbed. 

10 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That taking a 5hite in public like an animal with no qualms whatsoever baffles me. 

How comes Indians have a really ancient, (and comparatively) advanced history yet still take poos in public? How comes they never developed in that sense?

I remember hearing about some Czech girl going to India (Delhi I think?) and upon seeing someone taking a poo on the street as soon as she left her hotel, she started crying about being brought to a place where people 5hite like animals on the street and wouldn't leave her hotel for the rest of the trip. 

It's always been dangerous there for girls too. Panjab is not exempt from this, I hear plenty of anuties telling me that there were strict orders not to pass through the khet on their own, as they were likely to get grabbed. 

The conventional Indian wisdom about taking a dump in the open is that the flies will eat it up and it leaves nothing after a couple of hours.

You don't need a sewage system according to these types.

However, several thousand years ago in the Indus Civilisation they had a sewage system far more advanced than contemporary India.

Go figure!

Guest Jacfsing2
23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Hindus were never actually meant to be intellectual from the beginning since the Indo-Aryans conquered the land and created Hinduism. Just look at some of their religious practices, you mentioned Punjab, 40% of Punjab is Hindu, and a huge majority of the "sikhs" in Punjab have been brainwashed by Hindus.

Varanasi(also known as Kashi or Banaras) is the spiritual capital of India and River Ganges is their most sacred river. Hindus call river ganges as ganga-mayiyaa(mother ganga ).

http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

scary images depicting filth of Varanasi and River Ganges

4 hours ago, ThunderousDominator said:

What else do you expect from a group who commits genocide like its nothing I guess its just in there nature to be aninal like.

I think its more complicated than that. Those krauts (Germans) also did horrendous genocides as well as Anglos and the Spanish, but they never thought taking public 5hites was acceptable.

Also, it's sort of weird how India would go mental over say someone kissing in a film, turning bashful to the extreme, but someone taking a 'Brad Pit' in front of you on the street totally unfazes them???? What the heck??