TuheeTuhee

Police with shoes enter darbar Sahib Coventry

36 posts in this topic

It's not the same poster on the poster in the Sikh24 link, Sant jis photo is below the picture of the Sahibsades , not at the same level as it is on the banner.

We should remain vigilant of such things in Gurughars and challenge and question all potential beadbis. 

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

That link you posted does not contain the actual banner that was actually displayed in the Gurdwara diwaan hall. I have attached the actual picture of the banner clearly visible as it was displayed in the diwaan hall.

You can clearly see the images at the same level. You think there's nothing wrong with that ? 

FB_IMG_1485894202259.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the photo.  Anyone with a brain can tell the flow of the picture is showing Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji separate from rest of the depictions in the picture.  He is facing away from rest of the depictions.  Again, I'm make clear, you dislike the singhs who stood up to the disrespect.  

3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

There is nothing wrong with the photo.  Anyone with a brain can tell the flow of the picture is showing Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji separate from rest of the depictions in the picture.  He is facing away from rest of the depictions.  Again, I'm make clear, you dislike the singhs who stood up to the disrespect.  

Nope only DDT fanbois can see this "imaginary" flow of the picture. 

It's not a good precedent, if everyone starting doing this and it is deemed acceptable, the doors are wide open to beadvi. Should Donald Trump , put his picture up like that too if he was ever to visit a Gurdwara for example.. and decided to advertise the fact...

3 people like this

no pictures of non gurus should be in the gurdwara diwaan hall,no matter how great or small. Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji would have been the first to object to pictures of himself in the hall

On 05/02/2017 at 10:56 AM, joker said:

no pictures of non gurus should be in the gurdwara diwaan hall,no matter how great or small. Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji would have been the first to object to pictures of himself in the hall

err then no pictures of sahibzahedy, mata Gujar Kaur, or any of the gursikh shaheed ...how about leaving out pictures totally in diwan then it makes it simple and besides isn't that how dharamshaley were originally ? 

On 2/5/2017 at 10:56 AM, joker said:

What do you think of the photos of people who have died being left by golak on funeral days? I don't like it myself

2 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What do you think of the photos of people who have died being left by golak on funeral days? I don't like it myself

Is that a thing nowadays? :shock  I haven't been to a bhog for decades. 

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Is that a thing nowadays? :shock  I haven't been to a bhog for decades. 

I have seen it at least once, and have been told it is the done thing now, even in Punjab

24 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I have seen it at least once, and have been told it is the done thing now, even in Punjab

Really? I don't know how to process that. It seems to be inappropriate but I'm not quite certain.

52 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I've seen this too, I'm not sure though if it's a new thing in Punjab, or it's been going on for a while.