• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuheeTuhee

Police with shoes enter darbar Sahib Coventry

37 posts in this topic

Due to Malkit SIngh Bals (vice stage secretary) action and words on stage the police had to be called in order to maintain the peace today. 

This individual has called the police several times.  He is causing issues at one of the main Gurughars GGNP Coventry.

This video will show him antagonising local sangat by asking what Baba Thakur Singh has done for the panth?  

 

VID-20170122-WA0013.mp4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He purposely started to slander Sant baba Thakur Singh Ji.  He knows what baba Ji has done for the Khalsa Panth.  Good on the Singhs for stopping this guy.  The way he was staring Sangat down while under police escort, shows he was purposely looking for a fight.  Good thing Singh's didn't punish him right then and there.  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real beadbi was done by that speaker

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a clown, starting a fighting over the position of photographs.If he beleives in sikhi and wants to preach, follow the rules.Position of photos is the new anti god , not getting drunk at weddings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be the best solution to stop morons like this take the stage and prevent them causing fights in gurdwara?

There must be a procedures or protocols or ways drawn up to remove disruptive people without undesirably calling in police or non-sikh security guards.

I hear some jews have create a brilliant system of electing their committees and entrance to their synagogues by a way of a swipe card. Only those who attend service regularly can vote in commitee elections and only those with swipe cards are allowed in this prevents undesirables coming into their places of worship and causing fights.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TuheeTuhee said:

This video will show him antagonising local sangat by asking what Baba Thakur Singh has done for the panth? 

What is it with this type of inflammatory nonsense? A while ago a similar accusation was hurled at one of the old-school Nanaksar saints (the old-school universally respected ones, not the modern crew) on a live radio broadcast by one of those former Communist types who have weaselled their way onto gurdwara committees, and a few days later a handful of Singhs did the needful whilst he was out and about, lol. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the same guy who stated that 10th Guru never wrote Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth. Professor Anurag Singh did a presentation on Bal's lies, and called for him to have a debate with him. Bal refused obviously, and you can see why, the guy can't even put a sentence of Panjabi together.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

simple remove the microphones from the podium during darbar...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the electricity to the microphone should be controlled seperately and should be cutoff and another mic should be used to talk over ppl like this.

Also there should be a policy that only ppl who have something worthwhile like updesh to share with sangat should be allowed on stage. If any announcements need to be made, the secretary can do those. 

And if ppl just have complaints, or want to change or challenge something, that can only be done at a committee meeting. The whole sangats gurudwara time shouldnt be ruined by fruitless debates and yelling. Ppl come to gurudwaras to be inspired and do naam jap and connect to God not to have controversies stirred up.

9 hours ago, genie said:

What would be the best solution to stop morons like this take the stage and prevent them causing fights in gurdwara?

There must be a procedures or protocols or ways drawn up to remove disruptive people without undesirably calling in police or non-sikh security guards.

I hear some jews have create a brilliant system of electing their committees and entrance to their synagogues by a way of a swipe card. Only those who attend service regularly can vote in commitee elections and only those with swipe cards are allowed in this prevents undesirables coming into their places of worship and causing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

I think the electricity to the microphone should be controlled seperately and should be cutoff and another mic should be used to talk over ppl like this.

Also there should be a policy that only ppl who have something worthwhile like updesh to share with sangat should be allowed on stage. If any announcements need to be made, the secretary can do those. 

And if ppl just have complaints, or want to change or challenge something, that can only be done at a committee meeting. The whole sangats gurudwara time shouldnt be ruined by fruitless debates and yelling. Ppl come to gurudwaras to be inspired and do naam jap and connect to God not to have controversies stirred up.

Talking over the top ? that is making the situation worse...It's simple during the darbar ONLY Guru ji's Kirtaniyas and Granthi should be speaking and that Only on matters of Gurmat, Gurbani and Itihaas  . Guru ji's darbar is HIS ALONE , it is supposed be a learning centre , if announcements need to be made use notepad and projection system so it doesn't break sangat's liv 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for those people who are asking stupid questions like the joker in the video above

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks I wsa searching for that video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chaps causing a ruckus in the Gurdwara could have just intelligently answered the questions being levelled by the speaker in the Gurdwara instead of forcefully trying to stop him speaking and causing a scuffle. 

Are people incapable of intelligent discussion ? Are they not articulate enough to engage in dialogue ? These actions of forcefully trying to stop someone talking is what caused the beadbi of the police entering the database sahib with shoes on and heads not covered...

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This gurdwara has a culture of conflict going back 50 years.These leaders will argue over the weather.The loser is the gurdwara, the sangat diwindles as their egos inflate.People are finding other cults and sects to get shanthi for their ills of life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

The chaps causing a ruckus in the Gurdwara could have just intelligently answered the questions being levelled by the speaker in the Gurdwara instead of forcefully trying to stop him speaking and causing a scuffle. 

Are people incapable of intelligent discussion ? Are they not articulate enough to engage in dialogue ? These actions of forcefully trying to stop someone talking is what caused the beadbi of the police entering the database sahib with shoes on and heads not covered...

From your previous post on this forum, it is easy to tell you dislike the type of Singhs who stood up and stopped further slander from being said.  The guy speaking couldn't even speak Punjabi and you want Singhs to have a discussion with him?  What insight could he provide on Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji!  If the guy speaking really wanted to know what was the selfless service Sant baba Thakur Singh ji provided for the panth, he could have went on youtube and easily found videos.  Plus from the video it is evident the guy had no logic or rationale thought in him and only wanted to pick a fight with the sangat.  Looking at the poster, none of what he said was true.  This guy wanted to dishonor a Saint by using the Sahibzaade names in vain.  Singhs stood their ground and the trouble maker was escorted off of the property. 

Save your hate for your high blood pressure and heart diseases.         

For the future the Gurdwara should keep it's private security and let them (Singhs) handle such people on their own.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, joker said:

This gurdwara has a culture of conflict going back 50 years.These leaders will argue over the weather.The loser is the gurdwara, the sangat diwindles as their egos inflate. People are finding other cults and sects to get shanthi for their ills of life.

That's the truth. Then you get various panthic katavachaks - rightly - lecturing sangat to stay away from these sects, yet you'll never hear them give these committee leaders an ear bashing for their open-air blasphemy and denigration of the solemnity of a Guru ghar. Wonder why that is, lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's the truth. Then you get various panthic katavachaks - rightly - lecturing sangat to stay away from these sects, yet you'll never hear them give these committee leaders an ear bashing for their open-air blasphemy and denigration of the solemnity of a Guru ghar. Wonder why that is, lol?

well who else is gonna pay for their first class tickets to Canada lol. I've noticed it too, Granthis who should be knowledgeable about the Rehit and Maryada asking Sangat to go to the committee members to get permission to follow it and so on lol, the current state is just horrific. When these old men finally leave maybe then we can get back on track.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

From your previous post on this forum, it is easy to tell you dislike the type of Singhs who stood up and stopped further slander from being said.  The guy speaking couldn't even speak Punjabi and you want Singhs to have a discussion with him?  What insight could he provide on Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji!  If the guy speaking really wanted to know what was the selfless service Sant baba Thakur Singh ji provided for the panth, he could have went on youtube and easily found videos.  Plus from the video it is evident the guy had no logic or rationale thought in him and only wanted to pick a fight with the sangat.  Looking at the poster, none of what he said was true.  This guy wanted to dishonor a Saint by using the Sahibzaade names in vain.  Singhs stood their ground and the trouble maker was escorted off of the property. 

Save your hate for your high blood pressure and heart diseases.         

For the future the Gurdwara should keep it's private security and let them (Singhs) handle such people on their own.

 

From your previous posts on this forum, it is easy to tell you dislike the type of Singhs who stood up and stopped further slander of Charitrpakhyan from being said. Looking at the OP it is evident she had no logic or rationale but wanted to post lies here. Singhs stood their ground and she was exposed.

You sided with her doing nindya of Guru Sahib teachings by trying to divert the subject and you were exposed.

For the future you should keep your own malicious agenda to yourself and let the Singhs handle guru nindaks. Its obvious you won't.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kira said:

well who else is gonna pay for their first class tickets to Canada lol. I've noticed it too, Granthis who should be knowledgeable about the Rehit and Maryada asking Sangat to go to the committee members to get permission to follow it and so on lol, the current state is just horrific. When these old men finally leave maybe then we can get back on track.

Once one generation of old men have had their day, another band of slightly younger old men will take their place. That's how it's always been, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone seen the actual poster/banner advertising the barsi that the speaker in the video is referring to ? I have seen the picture of the banner which was in display in the Gurdwara diwaan hall. 

From the looks of it , he may have a valid point, you shouldn't have sants pictures on the same level as Sahibsadez and Gurus.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

Has anyone seen the actual poster/banner advertising the barsi that the speaker in the video is referring to ? I have seen the picture of the banner which was in display in the Gurdwara diwaan hall. 

From the looks of it , he may have a valid point, you shouldn't have sants pictures on the same level as Sahibsadez and Gurus.

The poster was presented here days ago and there is nothing wrong with the poster.  Open the link below.  You purely hate those singhs and will lie to slander them.

On 22/01/2017 at 10:41 PM, TuheeTuhee said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

The poster was presented here days ago and there is nothing wrong with the poster.  Open the link below.  You purely hate those singhs and will lie to slander them.

 

That link you posted does not contain the actual banner that was actually displayed in the Gurdwara diwaan hall. I have attached the actual picture of the banner clearly visible as it was displayed in the diwaan hall.

You can clearly see the images at the same level. You think there's nothing wrong with that ? 

FB_IMG_1485894202259.jpg

Edited by Cisco_Singh
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cisco_Singh said:

That link you posted does not contain the actual banner that was actually displayed in the Gurdwara diwaan hall. I have attached the actual picture of the banner clearly visible as it was displayed in the diwaan hall.

You can clearly see the images at the same level. You think there's nothing wrong with that ? 

FB_IMG_1485894202259.jpg

This is just the same poster but removing the frame containing the dates of the program . and seriously I would have a problem with all the pictures not just levels . In Guru ji's hazoori we should be focus on the gurbani not an artist's kalpana

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now