American President Donald Trump Has Taken Power Your Thoughts?

genie

so now that its officially president trump in america.

What do you think he will be like as a president, what policies he will inact and what does the future hold for us as minorities and rest of humanity?

His opening speech began with quite a nationalistic tone, so in my view he is going to be protectionist for american interests instead of being an internationalist/globalist as the past few presidents have been.

He made it clear in his many speeches and tweets he is quite anti-china and anti-iran, but russia friendly and pro-israel. So in in terms of Geo-politics it seems there might be a war with either china in south china sea's or Iran over its nuclear program on Israel's behalf. What would be interesting to see is if Russia is going to come to the aid of its allies china or Iran should there be war or if Russia will just sit it out in the sidelines and see its global respect influence and alliances diminish.

In terms of american society I think there is going to be alot more hate crimes and violence. On a positive note the homosexual and feminist agenda lobby's will have less influence and power in inacting their crazy left lunatic fringe policies

More of the same, I think, but he just seems to be coming from a different direction. Yet, the way he's ruffling Republican and Democrat feathers so visibly makes me suspect he could easily be an unknown quantity. The media has decided he's another Hitler, lol, so I guess he can't be that bad if he's being attacked from all quarters in such a manner. 

All in all, I think some pretty unprecedented events will be seen during his term in office. Whether he'll win a second term is anyone's guess.

Guest Jacfsing2

Ron Paul would be a better choice by a lot. Trump doesn't really have a history of political positions that have stayed the same throughout his life, so he could be a completely different guy than what he ran as. (As a side note Obama has deported more people than any president has, so it's unlikely Trump would go higher than that).

already it has been announced he has authorised for the building of defense shield against Iranian and northern korean missiles which shows one or both of those countries will be attacked in the future and they moving the chess pieces into place.

To me the game plan is quite simple take out the last non-rothschild central bank countries... then take out Russia in the end and complete western military hegomany and dominance over the globe.

8 hours ago, genie said:

already it has been announced he has authorised for the building of defense shield against Iranian and northern korean missiles which shows one or both of those countries will be attacked in the future and they moving the chess pieces into place.

To me the game plan is quite simple take out the last non-rothschild central bank countries... then take out Russia in the end and complete western military hegomany and dominance over the globe.

He might mess up though. If America sends ground troops anywhere, and they have a high body count, the public will lose their stomach like Vietnam. Also, in this media day and age, if the US soldiers act sadistically (and it's captured on film and distributed), a lot of people will be disgusted (though a lot of right wing goray wouldn't care a toss or would actually be happy about it). And given what we know about the nature of many of those soldiers - some are VERY likely to do some warped ish. 

Also, his policies might cause serious disruption on American soil itself with minorities and others protesting and rioting. 

I do think he'll be more openly ruthless with people he initiates wars against though. I mean he's already said he's okay with torture and going for people's families.  

I'm wondering if he'll be sending ground troops to fight ISIS. I'm also wondering if England will do its traditional poodle chumcha thing with the yanks too, or have they learnt their lessons from the Bush/Blair bumchumerry? I think the recent failures of the British army in Afghanistan and Iraq has made the Brits lose their appetite for such things. If Brits get involved in US initiated wars and start losing soldiers, it will definitely make this place even more depressed. lol

It's quite interesting in that I was listening to the inauguration speech and that some of the political commentators depending on their biases saw it completely different.

Some people saw that he was consistent in what he says what he was going to do, others say he was not being specific and vague and others have compared his speech to a Mussoloni speech, others say that he only spoke to the people who voted for him.

He is not career politician but being a billionaire businessman he will understand how politics work since he has had to persuade/influence politicians in his business dealings. So in that way he is an insider.

He is not dumb or stupid. This guy has been around politicians for over 40 years, if you Google him (particular in the early 80s) you will realise that he is a lot more articulate and far more intelligent than people realise.

Time will only tell what kind of president he will be but I imagine that the establishment will try to scupper any plans that he has.

One of things he has said in his speech, "America first". All US Presidents have always put the interests of their country first, the only difference is that he openly said it.

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What about his age too? He's older than any other president and if he has a hard time in office, it might accelerate his aging (like Obama). 

We'll have to see. If he wanted to he could have enjoyed his golden years but he clearly feels he has a higher purpose.

He is not beholden to lobbyists like previous presidents. 

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

One of things he has said in his speech, "America first". All US Presidents have always put the interests of their country first, the only difference is that he openly said it.

No, the didn't put the interests of America first, but rather their own interests, if they cared about America's interest they our president would have been Ron Paul not Obama, and McCain/Romney in 2008 and 2012. Let's just hope Trump isn't all talk, and actually does something.