Gay flag logo on sikhphilosophy website?

genie

50 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I never understood why the elites of British society have so much deviancy. I know that a lot of other societies have them as well but it seems certain segments have more of it.

It's been like that since the very beginning. Affluence, power, and a lack of accountability (coupled with the good old British class system) has bred a particular brand of arrogance amongst the elites in Britain, the belief on their part being they're accountable to nobody, certainly not the proles that make up the population. I'm sure there's an unearthed scandal that's been conveniently hushed up about rampant paedophilia in Victorian times, what with how poor children were practically running around feral in those days. These sickos must've made the most of those kind of situations, especially if their "descendants" were carrying on in much the same way as recently as up to the 90's by targetting British kids in care homes.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's been like that since the very beginning. Affluence, power, and a lack of accountability (coupled with the good old British class system) has bred a particular brand of arrogance amongst the elites in Britain, the belief on their part being they're accountable to nobody, certainly not the proles that make up the population. I'm sure there's an unearthed scandal that's been conveniently hushed up about rampant paedophilia in Victorian times, what with how poor children were practically running around feral in those days. These sickos must've made the most of those kind of situations, especially if their "descendants" were carrying on in much the same way as recently as up to the 90's by targetting British kids in care homes.

It goes back MUCH further that that! These people's ancestors didn't exactly restrain themselves on their slave plantations. Given that segment of societies penchant for weird secret societies too (and we are only getting an inkling of what depraved deviances are normalised there), these people have probably been up to all sorts of depravities for their entertainment, power games  and 'initiation ceremonies'. 

Guest Jacfsing2

Didn't see any gay flag on the website, (just checked recently)

For anyone else who tries to do their own research before coming to conclusions, it's here: they do Pakhand by adding a translation of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's, "Manas Ki Jaat Sabhe Ek Hai Paichanbo"logo-lgbt.png

All for gay equality, but the use of this symbol on a site intended to promote Sikh values is questionable.

This is the same logo you see stitched onto the underpants of hundreds of horny, half-naked, over-energetic guys at London's gay pride parades. This has nothing to do with Sikhi, it seems to me like the complete opposite. Concerned it will mislead people about our faith. 

59 minutes ago, Balkaar said:

All for gay equality, but the use of this symbol on a site intended to promote Sikh values is questionable.

This is the same logo you see stitched onto the underpants of hundreds of horny, half-naked, over-energetic guys at London's gay pride parades. This has nothing to do with Sikhi, it seems to me like the complete opposite. Concerned it will mislead people about our faith. 

I think in terms of Sikhi.... equality does not mean we recognise homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality because it isnt. Heterosexuality is far more socially responsible and productive for humanity than selfish homosexuality can ever be. We as Sikhs can only recognise gays/lesbians/trans equal as human beings not their sexual preferences or practices that is their own personal choices and lifestyles and business......Sikhi and ab-normal (ie not the norm) sexuality do not mix. The liberal lunatic fringe who are not even practising Sikhs but practising atheist punjabis have long been allowed to overtly push Sikhi towards accepting gays and gay marriage. It will never happen especially now as societies are becoming more right wing and see through the liberal madness experiments that have been going on for the past 2 decades.

What I find weird and crazy is some gay punjabi's try to claim they can be Sikh and gay. Its incompatible with Sikhi however if these atheist punjabi's wish to be gay/lesbian/trans and want to be religious then why not be a hindu like their ancestors because hinduism has many references in their scriptures and their main gods even partaking in homosexuality. Why dont they just make their lives easier and convert to hinduism? Why do they insist on dragging Sikhs and Sikhi into their homo-sexual madness?

Madness, truly, our quam has more important issues than a pic of a gay flag on a Sikh website! Tuhanu kuch hon laga mara jaya gay flag dekh ke?! We have one of our most Mahaan Prachaaraks dying of cancer and we’re worrying about this ish. If you don’t like it don’t visit that website! Minor gallan Sangat Jio. How will we ever get forward, Rabb Jaane. Eff the flag pic people.

9 minutes ago, Koi said:

I wonder how many of these "liberal" people are actually amritdhari, nitnemi, proper Sikhs? I highly doubt that someone who is strong in their rehit and steadfast in their bhagti will succumb to or accept this utter trash! 

Chill Singh, that's what I'm trying to say, we got bigger things to think about! Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji has already answered all these questions. Eff the liberals, ohna ne apni aap bond marr vaa le ni