TAPOBAN Singhs doubts

PraatanAKJ

Benti to Tapoban Singhs of Toronto,

There are serious doubts raised about confidential trust issues with you.

Have any of the Tapoban SInghs of Toronto Canada ever been guilty of doing sewa in Panj Pyare and then breaking trust by talking about any peshi outside of the amrit sanchaar? Those who do sewa in Panj Pyare must be held accountable to Panth and Sangat.

Remember it is a big sin to lie on such a serious issue. So do not lie and be honest. Just give us a simple answer. The sangat deserves the truth.

If ANY Singh of any group is guilty of not being trustworthy in his punj pyare sewa then I would advise them to confess infront of Khalsa Panth whilst you still have a chance living in this world. It is harder to repent in Dargah.

ijQY jIAW hosI swr ]
jithhai jeeaaa(n) hosee saar ||
But there, in the Court of the Lord, all beings will be judged.

nkØIN vFNØI lwieqbwr ]2]
nakaee(n) vadta(n)aee laaeithabaar ||2||

Those who have violated the people's trust will be disgraced; their noses will be cut off. ||2||

Benti to sangat, this is a serious topic please don't ruin it with immaturity. Wait for one of the Tapoban Singhs to reply. If they don't reply that should be seen as a sign on guilt.

Fair enough, let us give them the benefit of doubt, that they are unaware of this topic at the moment.

Please may someone here alert them or someone who knows them of this topic, so that worldwide sangat can get a proper honest reply. This is very serious topic, whether they are guilty or innocent, this deserves a full honest reply.

Could sangat start giving there views on this topic without directly accusing tapoban singhs for the moment (let's give them a fair chance to respond)

Is it ok to break trust of peshis by talking about them outside the amrit sanchaar? Is it really bad to break trust in any way?

Isn't this the highest level of violating trust possible? Sangat should be able to trust the punj pyare because peshis are meant to be going in to talk to Guru Gobind Singh jeeo, not individual gursikhs!

Some very personal things can be said during a peshi, it is an extreme paap to discuss after sewadaars have finsihed their role of being punj pyare. They are no longer panj pyare after amrit sanchaar, so they should even try to forget details of peshis out of their mind and just concentrate on Naam at all times.

Please let's all vocally condemn any sikh violating trust in general, never mind at such a high level.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Have you tried contacting them?

http://tapoban.org/about.php

Outside of that, they haven't made their presence on this forum very apparent.  They do not have any other means of communication online (forum was made read only a while ago) and no other contact information apart from the address on that about page.

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਘਰੁ ੩ ਚਉਪਦੇ

Sorath Mehalaa 5 Ghar 3 Choupadhae

सोरठि महला ५ घरु ३ चउपदे

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Chau-Padas:

6 ਪੰ. ੬ 

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

Ik Oankaar Sathigur Prasaadh ||

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

6 ਪੰ. ੬ 

ਮਿਲਿ ਪੰਚਹੁ ਨਹੀ ਸਹਸਾ ਚੁਕਾਇਆ ॥

Mil Panchahu Nehee Sehasaa Chukaaeiaa ||

मिलि पंचहु नही सहसा चुकाइआ ॥

Meeting with the council, my doubts were not dispelled.

7 ਸੋਰਠਿ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੨੧ ਪੰ. ੭ 
Raag Sorath Guru Arjan Dev 

ਸਿਕਦਾਰਹੁ ਨਹ ਪਤੀਆਇਆ ॥

Sikadhaarahu Neh Patheeaaeiaa ||

सिकदारहु नह पतीआइआ ॥

The chiefs did not give me satisfaction.

ਉਮਰਾਵਹੁ ਆਗੈ ਝੇਰਾ ॥

Oumaraavahu Aagai Jhaeraa ||

उमरावहु आगै झेरा ॥

I presented my dispute to the noblemen as well.

ਮਿਲਿ ਰਾਜਨ ਰਾਮ ਨਿਬੇਰਾ ॥੧॥

Mil Raajan Raam Nibaeraa ||1||

मिलि राजन राम निबेरा ॥१॥

But it was only settled by meeting with the King, my Lord. ||1||

ਅਬ ਢੂਢਨ ਕਤਹੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥

Ab Dtoodtan Kathahu N Jaaee ||

अब ढूढन कतहु न जाई ॥

Now, I do not go searching anywhere else,

8 ਸੋਰਠਿ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੨੧ ਪੰ. ੮ 

ਗੋਬਿਦ ਭੇਟੇ ਗੁਰ ਗੋਸਾਈ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Gobidh Bhaettae Gur Gosaaee || Rehaao ||

गोबिद भेटे गुर गोसाई ॥ रहाउ ॥

Because I have met the Guru, the Lord of the Universe. ||Pause||

ਆਇਆ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦਰਬਾਰਾ ॥

Aaeiaa Prabh Dharabaaraa ||

आइआ प्रभ दरबारा ॥

When I came to God's Darbaar, His Holy Court,

ਤਾ ਸਗਲੀ ਮਿਟੀ ਪੂਕਾਰਾ ॥

Thaa Sagalee Mittee Pookaaraa ||

ता सगली मिटी पूकारा ॥

Then all of my cries and complaints were settled.

9 ਸੋਰਠਿ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੨੧ ਪੰ. ੯ 

ਲਬਧਿ ਆਪਣੀ ਪਾਈ ॥

Labadhh Aapanee Paaee ||

लबधि आपणी पाई ॥

Now that I have attained what I had sought,

ਤਾ ਕਤ ਆਵੈ ਕਤ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥

Thaa Kath Aavai Kath Jaaee ||2||

ता कत आवै कत जाई ॥२॥

Where should I come and where should I go? ||2||

ਤਹ ਸਾਚ ਨਿਆਇ ਨਿਬੇਰਾ ॥

Theh Saach Niaae Nibaeraa ||

तह साच निआइ निबेरा ॥

There, true justice is administered.

ਊਹਾ ਸਮ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਸਮ ਚੇਰਾ ॥

Oohaa Sam Thaakur Sam Chaeraa ||

ऊहा सम ठाकुरु सम चेरा ॥

There, the Lord Master and His disciple are one and the same.

10 ਸੋਰਠਿ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੨੧ ਪੰ. ੧੦ 

ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ਜਾਨੈ ॥

Antharajaamee Jaanai ||

अंतरजामी जानै ॥

The Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows.

ਬਿਨੁ ਬੋਲਤ ਆਪਿ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥੩॥

Bin Bolath Aap Pashhaanai ||3||

बिनु बोलत आपि पछानै ॥३॥

Without our speaking, He understands. ||3||

ਸਰਬ ਥਾਨ ਕੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥

Sarab Thhaan Ko Raajaa ||

सरब थान को राजा ॥

He is the King of all places.

11 ਸੋਰਠਿ (ਮ: ੫) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੬੨੧ ਪੰ. ੧੧ 

ਤਹ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਅਗਾਜਾ ॥

Theh Anehadh Sabadh Agaajaa ||

तह अनहद सबद अगाजा ॥

There, the unstruck melody of the Shabad resounds.

ਤਿਸੁ ਪਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ ॥

This Pehi Kiaa Chathuraaee ||

तिसु पहि किआ चतुराई ॥

Of what use is cleverness when dealing with Him?

ਮਿਲੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਈ ॥੪॥੧॥੫੧॥

Mil Naanak Aap Gavaaee ||4||1||51||

मिलु नानक आपु गवाई ॥४॥१॥५१॥

Meeting with Him, O Nanak, one loses his self-conceit. ||4||1||51||

Vahiguru jee ka khalsa vahiguru jee kee fateh!

I can't claim to be a spokesperson for the Gurdwara or the collective sangat who attends the gurdwara however this post has been brought to my attention and I will try my best to answer.

Firstly, I think we can all agree that peshis in front of the Punj Pyare are to be kept gupt (unless in the rare occassion there is a larger overarching interest,  like the safety of a person, or larger Panthic interest that Singhs doing seva have to determine for themselves).

But I'm not sure what the purpose of such a post is besides creating controversy and dubidha.  If the poster had a genuine concern, s/he could very easily go to the website and contact the gurdwara directly (all you had to do was google "gurdwara tapoban phone" and you would've found it.  This type of exhibitionism is frankly a reflection of immaturity or something worse.

I personally am not aware of anyone who does seva in the Punj Pyare divulging information outside of the amrit sinchar.  That having been said, if there is such a concern, the proper approach is to raise it directly or come to the sangat and raise it.  Even if it were true that someone was guilty of such a mistake (which I'm not aware of and doubt would be true), how would it reflect on the entire sangat at a gurdwara?  Wouldn't that individual be blameworthy alone?  

I don't intend to reply further to this thread and would suggest it be closed as such discussions don't lend themselves to online forums.  If you have a concern, you are most welcome to visit the gurdwara sahib or alternatively you can call 416-871-0182 and discuss it.

I request admins to close this topic as a response has been given, after I requested a honest reply.

Singh132,

Although I still have doubts, I will have to accept your response as I don't have hard evidence.

(A little hint for you-) Finally I request you discuss all this with head granthi there and make sure he is aware that such discussions over any peshi is unacceptable.

In the end antarjami Guru Sahib will make final judgment.