Introducing Karah Parshad dispensing machine

singhbj singh

A new company called Das Technologies has created the first ever automatic Karah Parshad machine which dispenses Karah Parshad for the sangat automatically. The sensor activated machine was introduced at Gurdwara Fatehgarh Sahib as a way to give parshad to the sangat.

The benefits of the automatic machines is to give Karah Parshad hygienically by avoiding human hands and keeping the parshad nice and warm. The benefits of the machine appear to outweigh any costs particularly due to the ease of getting parshad. The public has responded negatively to the machine on social media. People are outraged as it impact the entire concept of Karah Parshad and they say that connection of getting parshad won’t be the same as one a Gurmukh gives it to their hands folded.

It’ll be interesting to see when the machine gets adopted by other Gurdwaras but the machine received a tremendous response at Fatehgarh Sahib where the number of sangat is much more than other areas.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/introducing-automatic-parshad-machine/

Although they've tried it for the betterment of sangat and sevadars, the views of those asked don't make sense. 

What happens when the sensor stops working? 

They say it's sucham, but how when prashad is going to a big metal chimney or similar type of design. 

There's going to be longer queues of sangat, trying out this gimmick gadget, as it's slower. 

It takes away the whole purpose of seva and nimrata. 

They only had one view from those sangat members and never asked the others behind them, who kept saying one thing "navee technology a" 

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Excommunication for the inventor of this Anti-Seva machine and the committee that hates Seva so much, what's next automatic Langar?

remove the need for sewadars, then remove the granthis, the kirtaniyas , the sikhs, and leave the rest to become a tourist trap where the money goes to the GOI and their lackeys  . I say reverse this destructive trend and restore proper sucham (I mean have you seen the jokers running the roti machine ?) and the interaction of sikhs and sangat . I mean next they will say because we have these machines we don't need rules for langar of amritdhari only making the food (in fact the recent langar fiascoes in UK where due to non amritdhari/rehitvaan sikh being put in charge of pangat) which we have film footage of being bent for media persons and filmi types .

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

remove the need for sewadars, then remove the granthis, the kirtaniyas , the sikhs, and leave the rest to become a tourist trap where the money goes to the GOI and their lackeys  . I say reverse this destructive trend and restore proper sucham (I mean have you seen the jokers running the roti machine ?) and the interaction of sikhs and sangat . I mean next they will say because we have these machines we don't need rules for langar of amritdhari only making the food (in fact the recent langar fiascoes in UK where due to non amritdhari/rehitvaan sikh being put in charge of pangat) which we have film footage of being bent for media persons and filmi types .

What happened in those instances, bhenji? I haven't heard anything on that front.

No sewa can be never ever, nor should  be replaced by machinery. It is  we jeevas who need sewa to do some noble and good karam, not the robotized machines.

The next they will say, we shall play a CD or a tape recorder, which will do the simran, paath  for us ..... atee moorakh and manmukhee attitude.

It is we jeevas who need His kirpa, not the insentient machines.... it is we who need mukti, not the machines.

Sat Sree Akal.