Marrying from back home

Guest Wondering

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

That is insulting. She called u paji a respected brother and u paired her name up with someone?

Well if you were aware of her behaviour in the past from different threads, you would understand why I used such a title for her.  She justified the slander of me by poster harsharan.  Basically said I deserved it and gave harsharan a good job...double thumbs up.  Plus she supports manmat post by harsharan and targets anyone else who post manmat post.  For example poster preet.  She viciously attacks poster preet, but has a special place for harsharan manmat post.  She has a doubt standard and my comment about her and harsharan reflect this special bond they hold on this forum.

Anyway, wat ur trying to defend is wrong. Everyone in this forum would be glad to say indian girls are better. But sadly they are not. Have you not heard the stories of of indian girls getting married, waiting for citzenship and then running away? 

I clearly laid out who is good and bad in my post.  But you are so caught up in your western masters slavery, you can't see before your eyes.  Go back an read what I have wrote.  If not going to, then don't comment on my post.

And certainly rural girls are not better. When my american cousin went to india, the neighbors girl in the pind, convinced her to get a boyfriend. The pind Gurudwara has a school for boys to learn santhiya and katha. And thats who the neighbors girl got my cousin into contact with. And this is just one incident but since girls now go to schools, go learn sewing, beauty parlor, and other things the pind girls have alot of chances to misbehave. And they r motivated to misbehave due to drama serials, bollywood, and other bad girls. 

I clearly laid out what keeps a girl away from promiscuous behaviour.  Since you have a hard time reading and only have a selective lense for your western masters benefit.  I will post here for your benefit what I said.  Obvsiously, there is more to your cousin story than you are telling and obviously, your cousin was not smart enough to follow the elders teachings, which bring the correct spouse over from india.  here paste this on your wall and make it a mantra, but don't let your western masters see.  They might just whip you.

Girls in Punjab are not all the same.  The one`s who live in big cities are more likely to be stained with a similar brush as the UK girls.  Girls who leave for university outside of the family unit will be in a similar situation as the girls in a bigger city.  Unless she finds sangat in this manures field who does not also prescribe to the promiscuous lifestyle.   But girls in the pind that have their family and brothers and cousins to watch out for them have not indulged in this behaviour.  They had no chance and their moral compass does not allow them.  There sangat never existed of girls who were promiscuous and if, ever they befriend a girl who is.  The brother makes sure that friendship does not last more than 2 seconds. 

There r good girls too. Like one girl i met who said she would never refuse an arranged marriage because it would be a daagh on her dads pagh.

Clearly you don't have a clue of what are virtues when coming to rishta.  How if her dad was looking for a rich family like 95% of the Punjabis with girls and the family was drunks or had similar behaviour as drunks?  So the girl would honor her father by going to a drunk house and get mentally and physically abused!!!!  This is your backwards fanatical thinking.  Leave it in your head and never speak this garbage ever again.  Do you know how many girls have destroyed their lives because of this dumb mentality?  Forget about divorce, girls have died at the hands of such families. 

But theres no way to tell who is good or bad. Thats the point. Just being from a pind in not enough now to ensure ur moral character. The only way to make sure is that u know the family. Like ur dads friend vouches for this other family. Even then be careful of vicholas. Basically in arranged marriage the parents should make sure that the pair is compatible and to do that u must know both of them. So yes lots of marriages r happening between close acquaintances: 1) ppl want to help ppl they know come to the west instead  of strangers 2) less risk if u know the ppl

So in my family, 2 marriages happened where a guy from my nanas family married a girl from my nanis family

Finally, some sound advice.  However, pind girls are less likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour because they have less of a chance and add what I said about brothers and cousins, now their chance is zero.  Girls from the city are let out more, less joint families, so no aunt or uncle around to watch when the parents out working.  Parents mostly do jobs on the outside.  Next door neighbor are random people who have no relationship with the family.  They send their girls out without male immediate family.  Only thing bounding a girl to moral and ethical behaviour is her own moral values.  Which in today's society means nothing.  Pind people make their money off farming and mom, chachi, brothers, cousins are home while one brother is in the farm.  If they don't make money off of farming then it's lease payments and/or the dad is only working outside.  Most likely two sister are married in one house and both help taking care of the kids.  Girls have love and support at home and they don't look for it outside.  Next door neighbor is highly likely immediate family and they can help taking their daughters to school and stay in the city till her school is over.  It's one big unit.   

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

You have too much sex on the brain.

I have been talking about promiscuous behaviour because the topic here is about which girls get into promiscuous behavior.  It is a discussion about how to avoid these type of girls for marriage.  And all you see is sex???  So I am to blame because you can't control your sexual desires when speaking about promiscuous girls.  Your the type of people who can't see the advice in charitorpakhyan.  All you see is sex acts.  If you can't have this conversation without getting aroused, then stop messaging here.  Why didn't you tell me in your first post that you were sexually aroused by talking about, which girls are more likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour. Go change your pants.  I don't want to know what will happen to you when reading Gurbani and Guru Sahib mentions the word nipple. 

Not every modern Sikh girl is a <banned word filter activated>, even the ones that go on holidays with their girlfriends.

First get the lump out of your pants and then speak about which girl does what. Ever heard of dastar girls taking their dastar off to go clubbing?  Well it's a reality.  The dastar nicely hides the straightened hair and what's better than having a friends apartment to get dressed up for clubbing; I meant dressed down. 

You seem to completely misunderstand what I am talking about in the context of marriage.

When I talk about idealism, I am talking about how the idea of marriage is very practical, almost like a political union for someone in Punjab. It is not so much for a UK person.

Next time, go read the matrimonial website see how someone in Punjab writes their requirements and then compare it with a western born Sikh. It's completely different.

Obviously, it's no political union with a western girl, the guy has no power.  Not even the lump in your pants has power.  She can go else where and get it and you can't do anything.  Go ahead divorce her, she will take 75% of what you have.  Then you will be running to daddi ji crying, who was also kicked out of the house because he asked to use the bathroom.  Not even the amritdhari Singhs have any power.  These guys are ready to commit suicide because they married a western bibi.  Not much of a bibi, just a girl with a dastar.  Singhs are complaining because their bibi doesn't stop looking at other Singhs at the Gurdwara..........hes my brother...big hug with another singh.  Travel back 5 years and she used to date him on the low.  The Gursikhs are complaining because such women won't even leave them alone at the Gurdwara.  Some even avoid big programs and come at random times to get Maharaj darshan.  

Good girls in the west are the 1%er's.  They are rare and the chances of getting their rishta is very slim.  So why try in a pool where you know the chances are low.  Better off going to Punjab, where the chances are higher. 

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, harsharan000 said:

You are lucky that you are out of the reach from many of us, otherwise you could easily get your neck twisted,

Well Panthpreet tried and he ran away with his tail between his legs after he threatened me.  Now you are making the same type of threat and you are very similar to Panthpreet.  Guess what you would do?  Panthpreet tried to create drama as you are, but it didn't work.  What makes you think your drama will work?  Plus your threat can get you in a lot of trouble, but not with me.  I have let a lot of swearing and insults go from you.  Now you are threatening me.   

Guest Dodgy Havelock list

I tried very hard to marry a sikh girl in London. As to my parents' wishes I had to find a jatt girl as to not break any hearts, also we do have jameen back home.

So I had to skip the drinking ones, and also the ones that hated turbans. I also didn't want any girls with exes. So nothing happened after years. So much turban hate from Havelock Singh Sabha Gurdwara matrimonials and some other gurdwaras, you look at the list and it's 90% ticked no turban or the girls are just too old like near their 40s. I don't know why nobody does anything about this turban hating inside the gurdwaras? 

This hate just made it difficult, SO just before my 30s I went India and got married to a girl from a gursikh family. So I don't have to deal with these girls wearing skirts  and shoulderless and drinking and exes and nagging about cutting my beard and so on,  phew don't need that stress.

14 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Well Panthpreet tried and he ran away with his tail between his legs after he threatened me. 

Who was panthpreet, what issues you had with him, neither I know, nor I am interested, but for sure, he must be a genuine person, for you going against him, that much is clear.

Then the second point of the tail, if there is anyone to go from here, that is you, not with the tail in the legs, but with the tail of your fake teacher in your mouth, who keeps on screwing you with his antigurmat and false teachings, which added with your ahankaar and  your lies, makes you a perfect fudu...ha ha ha

Now you are making the same type of threat and you are very similar to Panthpreet. 

Nobody is threatening you, only warning you to learn to behave for your own well being.

It is your false identity which makes you see things so in your polluted mind, and to this your type, the world calls them mad.

Guess what you would do? 

Very simple, I would keep on kicking you, like one kicks in football.  Until I score goasl to your manmukh teacher, who constantlyscrews you with antigurmat views and oils you with wickedness.

Panthpreet tried to create drama as you are, but it didn't work.  What makes you think your drama will work?  Plus your threat can get you in a lot of trouble, but not with me. 

Totally deluded stupid fellow.

I have let a lot of swearing and insults go from you.  Now you are threatening me.  

You are not letting anything, it is only that, you get what you sow. Your own earnings.

You sow seeds of lies and antigurmat, you will get only spanking.

And stop believing yourself to be the center of the world, YOU ARE NOTHING, just a goon, you are as good, as a bundlle of brownies. 

Otherwise who else can proudly say : the Shabad Guru is the teacher of the body.

Of course none other shameless than you, and this is how you keep on going with your nonsense of antigurmat.

This is your reality, a poor antigurmat deluded fudu, who thinks of himself as superior and better than the rest, who wants not real sikhs to confront your fakeness, but fudu chelas...ha ha ha.

Go to hell, that is where you belong, due to your fakeness, wickedness and antigurmat mentality.

SHAME on you.

On 11/01/2017 at 9:13 AM, Akalifauj said:

I have been talking about promiscuous behaviour because the topic here is about which girls get into promiscuous behavior.  It is a discussion about how to avoid these type of girls for marriage.  And all you see is sex???  So I am to blame because you can't control your sexual desires when speaking about promiscuous girls.  Your the type of people who can't see the advice in charitorpakhyan.  All you see is sex acts.  If you can't have this conversation without getting aroused, then stop messaging here.  Why didn't you tell me in your first post that you were sexually aroused by talking about, which girls are more likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour. Go change your pants.  I don't want to know what will happen to you when reading Gurbani and Guru Sahib mentions the word nipple. 

First get the lump out of your pants and then speak about which girl does what. Ever heard of dastar girls taking their dastar off to go clubbing?  Well it's a reality.  The dastar nicely hides the straightened hair and what's better than having a friends apartment to get dressed up for clubbing; I meant dressed down. 

Obviously, it's no political union with a western girl, the guy has no power.  Not even the lump in your pants has power.  She can go else where and get it and you can't do anything.  Go ahead divorce her, she will take 75% of what you have.  Then you will be running to daddi ji crying, who was also kicked out of the house because he asked to use the bathroom.  Not even the amritdhari Singhs have any power.  These guys are ready to commit suicide because they married a western bibi.  Not much of a bibi, just a girl with a dastar.  Singhs are complaining because their bibi doesn't stop looking at other Singhs at the Gurdwara..........hes my brother...big hug with another singh.  Travel back 5 years and she used to date him on the low.  The Gursikhs are complaining because such women won't even leave them alone at the Gurdwara.  Some even avoid big programs and come at random times to get Maharaj darshan.  

Good girls in the west are the 1%er's.  They are rare and the chances of getting their rishta is very slim.  So why try in a pool where you know the chances are low.  Better off going to Punjab, where the chances are higher. 

?????

Carry on Akalifauj!

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Man not another jagsaw singh, who takes all disagreements as personal attacks. Can you not address peoples arguments without insulting them? And if someone disagrees, theyre not being insulting, they just dont agree, so please dont take offense.

You have a jaded point of view on the topic and are only trying to protect your original stand here.  If you were honest about telling people to stop insulting others.  You would have posted against poster harsharan a long time ago.  

But u did assume that i have western masters and cant read, and only because i think western girls arent all bad means im a slave to western masters. I didnt address some of ur points as u would like so i cant read.....so whos being an illogical, assumptive, generalizing, antagonizing weirdo that likes to  insult ppl to start fights?

I called you a western master slave because you went with what you wanted to accuse me of saying, rather than going with what I said.  I clearly laid out what type of girls in Punjab are bad and to avoid.  Instead of going with what I said, you accuse me of what I have not said.  So this makes you an illogical assumptive, generalizing, antagonizing weirdo that likes to blame people for what they have not stated and start a fight.