Guest Wondering

Marrying from back home

78 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, simran345 said:

Akalifauj paji, thus bit isn't right. 

They are the same as city girls, just undercover. 

I'm not surprised you see things this way, after all you call water impure and alcohol as pure.  You praise the slander of others and justify it, but hate the slander of your forum husband harsharan after he praises false teachings.  Your like hitler, I hate/killed everyone else, but I'm a vegetarian. 

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In the context of UK girl v Punjab girl.

However, male and female from Punjab have a more pragmarism and see marriage in a completely different context. We UK lot are far more idealistic.

Sleeping around with random guys hopped on drugs after getting married is not idealistic.  The UK boy marries a UK born girls and she goes on her girl trips with friends.  What do you think these girls are doing?  Doing paath on these trips!  These girls never change, they go to clubs, get free drinks for grinding and making out with random guys and go back to a hotel room with bunch of random guys and sleep with them.  Ever heard of the story of a Punjabi wife taking her husbands sister out to vegas to meet up with their boyfriends and it was all caught on video by a private eye. Who ever thinks this is a rare, is living in the 50s when it comes to western Punjabi women.  These western Punjabi girls go on their stag/Bachelorette parties to hook up with random guys.  They are not sitting around in hotel rooms playing monopoly.  And these girls excuse, my soon to be husband will do the same or my husband is doing the same, so why can't I.  This is how intelligent these girls are.  And you call them idealistic.  Sitting on a beach half naked is ideal for you?    UK or any other western girl never tell their husband or future husband about what they have done in these settings.  So, they tell you they don't want to live with their father and mother inlaw. and you praise them for being rude and selfish?  Must be a giddar of a son who will accept a woman in his life that doesn't want to live with the inlaws.  That is such honesty, you should give these girls a prize, maybe a trip to Vegas for four nights.  These girls can't make their father in-law 3 meals a day, but can walk their dog and pick up the dogs cr*p to throw away in the garbage?  Talk about messed up morals.  What was the reason you praised them, because they tell you straight up, I will not be living with the in-laws.  You are the man in the house forsure!!      

Guys who have rishta in India from good families who took care of their daughters never have an issue of plotting and planning against inlaws.  The girls come here, get educated and attain good jobs.  They have no desire to go out clubbing or boozing and grinding on random guys.  They don't have a past in regards to dating or going around with a guy.  They have manners and get treated with respect as well.  Not like the western Punjabi girls, they have put fear in the in-laws and demand it even though she is dressed half naked in front of her father in-law.  Having drinking competitions with the husband and his friends, she's such a good girl, made me breakfast after a year.  I just got to get her a little more drunk and maybe she will make me dinner. 

I have stories regarding the dastar wearing and jora keeping western Punjabi girls as well.  I call it the biba putt syndrome.  Let's see how thick of a blanket you want to put on these western girls misdeeds.   

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

I'm not surprised you see things this way, after all you call water impure and alcohol as pure.  You praise the slander of others and justify it, but hate the slander of your forum husband harsharan after he praises false teachings.  Your like hitler, I hate/killed everyone else, but I'm a vegetarian. 

That is insulting. She called u paji a respected brother and u paired her name up with someone?

Anyway, wat ur trying to defend is wrong. Everyone in this forum would be glad to say indian girls are better. But sadly they are not. Have you not heard the stories of of indian girls getting married, waiting for citzenship and then running away? 

And certainly rural girls are not better. When my american cousin went to india, the neighbors girl in the pind, convinced her to get a boyfriend. The pind Gurudwara has a school for boys to learn santhiya and katha. And thats who the neighbors girl got my cousin into contact with. And this is just one incident but since girls now go to schools, go learn sewing, beauty parlor, and other things the pind girls have alot of chances to misbehave. And they r motivated to misbehave due to drama serials, bollywood, and other bad girls. 

There r good girls too. Like one girl i met who said she would never refuse an arranged marriage because it would be a daagh on her dads pagh.

But theres no way to tell who is good or bad. Thats the point. Just being from a pind in not enough now to ensure ur moral character. The only way to make sure is that u know the family. Like ur dads friend vouches for this other family. Even then be careful of vicholas. Basically in arranged marriage the parents should make sure that the pair is compatible and to do that u must know both of them. So yes lots of marriages r happening between close acquaintances: 1) ppl want to help ppl they know come to the west instead  of strangers 2) less risk if u know the ppl

So in my family, 2 marriages happened where a guy from my nanas family married a girl from my nanis family

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You have too much sex on the brain.

Not every modern Sikh girl is a <banned word filter activated>, even the ones that go on holidays with their girlfriends.

You seem to completely misunderstand what I am talking about in the context of marriage.

When I talk about idealism, I am talking about how the idea of marriage is very practical, almost like a political union for someone in Punjab. It is not so much for a UK person.

Next time, go read the matrimonial website see how someone in Punjab writes their requirements and then compare it with a western born Sikh. It's completely different.

yeah from reading this guys posts it definitely seem like he has some pent up issues 

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Sleeping around with random guys hopped on drugs after getting married is not idealistic.  The UK boy marries a UK born girls and she goes on her girl trips with friends.  What do you think these girls are doing?  Doing paath on these trips!  These girls never change, they go to clubs, get free drinks for grinding and making out with random guys and go back to a hotel room with bunch of random guys and sleep with them.  Ever heard of the story of a Punjabi wife taking her husbands sister out to vegas to meet up with their boyfriends and it was all caught on video by a private eye. Who ever thinks this is a rare, is living in the 50s when it comes to western Punjabi women.  These western Punjabi girls go on their stag/Bachelorette parties to hook up with random guys.  They are not sitting around in hotel rooms playing monopoly.  And these girls excuse, my soon to be husband will do the same or my husband is doing the same, so why can't I.  This is how intelligent these girls are.  And you call them idealistic.  Sitting on a beach half naked is ideal for you?    UK or any other western girl never tell their husband or future husband about what they have done in these settings.  So, they tell you they don't want to live with their father and mother inlaw. and you praise them for being rude and selfish?  Must be a giddar of a son who will accept a woman in his life that doesn't want to live with the inlaws.  That is such honesty, you should give these girls a prize, maybe a trip to Vegas for four nights.  These girls can't make their father in-law 3 meals a day, but can walk their dog and pick up the dogs cr*p to throw away in the garbage?  Talk about messed up morals.  What was the reason you praised them, because they tell you straight up, I will not be living with the in-laws.  You are the man in the house forsure!!      

Guys who have rishta in India from good families who took care of their daughters never have an issue of plotting and planning against inlaws.  The girls come here, get educated and attain good jobs.  They have no desire to go out clubbing or boozing and grinding on random guys.  They don't have a past in regards to dating or going around with a guy.  They have manners and get treated with respect as well.  Not like the western Punjabi girls, they have put fear in the in-laws and demand it even though she is dressed half naked in front of her father in-law.  Having drinking competitions with the husband and his friends, she's such a good girl, made me breakfast after a year.  I just got to get her a little more drunk and maybe she will make me dinner. 

I have stories regarding the dastar wearing and jora keeping western Punjabi girls as well.  I call it the biba putt syndrome.  Let's see how thick of a blanket you want to put on these western girls misdeeds.   

Hmm, this is generalising. Although I have seen and unfortunately have some girls in my family that are like the ones you have described (partying all hours, not homely, wearing skimpy clothes ect..) but I have also seen uk born girls that are very homely and obedient, why you label that as biba putt syndrome is not fair. 

Its also though all the bad rotten uk born girls can be seen but the good ones have been ignored and visa Versa for the Punjabi girls, all the good Punjabi girls can be seen but the bad ones have been ignored!

i have a friend who's cousin married from back home, after 5 years of marriage and 1 daughter (3 years old) the girl from the pind rembered she's in love with mr pins from back home, resulting in the girl from the pind taking all her British born hubbies  saving and bring me pind from Indian to U.K. Via the back way.... now she is divorced and married to mr pind from back home and is happy to not see her 3 year old daughter again!

these stories however always get ignored.

also I'm supsions of my bhabi form back home as 1) she was very darn quick to cut her hair and wear western clothing, some of the clothes she wears are very low back/neck and tight.

2) she is always on the phone

3) she is a poser, meaning when ever my mum enters the room the she suddenly begins to sweep the floor or dust the chair or something to look like she is such a "biba putt"... 

not that I care, I'm just going to sit back and watch the drama unfold, this will decently end in tears....

I'm dealing with a problem at the moment. I have a skin condition and my parents want to take me to India to get engaged and then married. 

I keep telling them,  I don't want to get married in India and with they could find me a singh to marry here in the U.K.  

I take Aker on a lot of stress, and run their family business, no one even knows I have the problem, and I always need to hide it away.

I wanted to know if there is any one els with a similar problem and if they have found away to move on  

19 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

You fool, you are worst fake, and worm on earth, shameless, with your anti gurmat views...Your head is full of filth, devil  personified.

Come on you devil, you have said: "the Shabad Guru is the teacher of the body." 

Not even a foolish donkey can utter such nonsense, and you call yourself akalifauj? better call yourself a "Gadhafauj"... leader of donkeys

Is this how you are true to sikhee?  You continously use sikhee, to expound your ahankaree, totally wrong and antigurmat delusions.

If singing His glory, is called by you false teachings, then, for sure you are a devil, as for no normal person can ever say so, even one who is not a sikh, or one were  a muslim or a christian.

Your thoughts are unclean and devlish, that is why now and then, you keep on having problems with different members at different ocassions continously.

Which devil has oiled you and screwed you with such poison, which you shamelessly put here on a sikh forum?

Foolish chap, Simran345 is my sister, not the  rubbish you have said above. My relation with her and other members here is that of a brother, but as your mind is filled with jealousy, hatred, negativity, falsehood, so naturally that is what you spit...foolish <banned word filter activated>, shame on you.

Your filthy wickedness has no limits, you have insulted the noble and paviter relation in mankind, which exsits between a sister and a brother...

You are lucky that you are out of the reach from many of us, otherwise you could easily get your neck twisted,

You are that much bad, that even to the most tranquil person, you arise feelings to get yourself beaten brutally.

You are  a mad fellow, who knows not how or where starts and ends, get your mental check up, and inmediate admittance in a mental hospital...no, no, better than that, go to narak, evil fellow, that is your place ....

Edited by harsharan000
3 people like this

7 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Shuttup will you and stop talking bakwas.  It's not how I see it, it's the facts which you don't wish to accept. When have I said anything about water? I didn't slander anybody, just said it as it is, you're living in an illusion that all pind  girls are how you described. You have issues in understanding and when I've told you politely by calling you paji that is not the case. 

I've been to India and quite a few girls from the pind told me directly they have boyfriends. That is not slandering anybody, but when I've heard it from the horses mouth, they it's not how I see it. 

Harsharan paji isn't my forum husband. You are the most stupid guy on this forum, and I was thinking you has some sense, but your post goes to show you're just a jealous, angry, irritated, abuser. 

But still I hope God blesses you with some akal. If abusing me makes you happy, then jera kenda ohi hunda lolz 😂. 

Happy Gurpurab Akalifauj paji 

PS: Btw I'm going to unlike every post of yours that I ever liked. Thank you ji for your kind words. 

Edited by simran345
3 people like this

16 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

More than sex, it would be correct to say, that instead of brains,he has brownies in his skull...

Edited by harsharan000
2 people like this

On 04/01/2017 at 0:22 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I'd like to hear more. I've heard murmurings from young, decent Singhs about these issues, but for some reason they've been led to believe that articulating these concerns makes them anti-Guru mysoginists who want a wife that'll be chained up in the kitchen all day. It seems there's no middle ground. The question remains: how has third wave feminism - for that's essentially what we're seeing in action - managed to gradually mesh itself with orthodox, timeless Sikh ideals (in the truest sense of the phrase) in the West?

I think that with all the praise of the West from their folks and being modern , combined with low actual knowledge of sikh ethics , itihaas, and social structures (meaning in the true sikh sense not punjabiyat) the current Punjabi crop mostly see foreign ristey as a bridge to get the Indian girl's/boy's folks out of Punjab or as some have pointed out a way to pave a life with an Indian BF/GF abroad. The whole enterprise is mercenary and that also goes for people from 'good' families I mean who in their right mind would send their daughter who is educated to post grad level  to live with someone who id barely high school educated just because he is abroad ? The other side of this is also the grabby money-mindedness of the foreign lads' families who screw every last penny out of the prospective in-laws on condition of the marriage . We have all heard about the thriving NRI holiday bride syndrome ...where the NRI lad goes on holiday makes a marriage , takes the goods/money then leaves the bride in India whilst he returns to his country never to contact again. 

What I have seen in life is both men and women want to be heard, to be understood , to have a good life , enjoy the good and be supported when bad things happen, the Guru gave us our identity and when we understand that it cuts both ways , we see ourselves in our true form -the same atma . In an Ideal sikh marriage there is a balance maintained although individuals may take the helm at different times for different life challenges, there is a wisdom in knowing, accepting and trusting the other's qualities. For those sisters who have lost touch with this sikh  idea of being the same yet different I pray that that Waheguru ji graces them with sumat and they realise that they are being conned by a Western elitist agenda to destabilise the family and faith in God, through third wave feminism and SJW trends.

Marriage's purpose in Sikhi is to give sangat of the right kind : to develop your spirituality and attain life's mission whilst also giving an arena to experience controlled kaamna (desires) and project a positivity and positive effect into the world . That being said , are we actually marrying or just pretending to marry these days ? If we use the correct criteria for selection, we would be making true marriages where there was a meeting of minds and souls but until we seperate the crassiness of maya-driven Punjabiyat from the whole scene we will be stuck with disastrous results and the downturn of sikh values in the kaum.

1 person likes this

It's all destiny or Sanjog

ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਬੰਧਪ ਇਸਟ ਮੀਤ ਅਰੁ ਭਾਈ ॥

Maath Pithaa Banithaa Suth Bandhhap Eisatt Meeth Ar Bhaaee ||

मात पिता बनिता सुत बंधप इसट मीत अरु भाई ॥

Mother, father, spouse, children, relatives, lovers, friends and siblings meet,

ਪੂਰਬ ਜਨਮ ਕੇ ਮਿਲੇ ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਅੰਤਹਿ ਕੋ ਨ ਸਹਾਈ ॥੧॥

Poorab Janam Kae Milae Sanjogee Anthehi Ko N Sehaaee ||1||

पूरब जनम के मिले संजोगी अंतहि को न सहाई ॥१॥

Having been associated in previous lives; but none of them will be your companion and support in the end. ||1||

Ang 700 Line 3 Raag Jaitsiri: Guru Arjan Dev

Edited by singhbj singh
1 person likes this

On Thursday, January 05, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Guest forced to India said:

I'm dealing with a problem at the moment. I have a skin condition and my parents want to take me to India to get engaged and then married. 

I keep telling them,  I don't want to get married in India and with they could find me a singh to marry here in the U.K.  

I take Aker on a lot of stress, and run their family business, no one even knows I have the problem, and I always need to hide it away.

I wanted to know if there is any one els with a similar problem and if they have found away to move on  

If u told ur parents about the skin condition, they might back off of getting u married in india. Also they might  help with treatment. 

Also make sure u are honest to the vichola or the groom. When things arent told and ppl find out after marriage, there are alot of problems. So tell ppl about ur skin condition, but to answer important questions u might have to consult a doctor. Ppl will want to know is it contagious? Is it genetic, will u pass it to the children? Wat is causing it, will it worsen? Will it spread to your face?

So take a day off work and go to the doctor. Also think about telling ur parents.  I only see good things happening if u tell them. They might stop rushing to get u married off.

Also, one way to convince ur parents to choose someone from the uk, is to tell them that the indian guy is marrying just for the visa and there have been many cases where the indian guy will get citizenship then leave the girl. Also many indian guys r drug addicted, but will lie about it.

1 person likes this

My question is, why do Punjabi people think uk born girls are not good engough? Why is it worth being a girl from back home? Is it for controll? 

1) Our parents/grandparents are stuck in a 1950's timewarp when it comes to Punjab. Nothing unusual in that as all diasporas hold similar views, for example there are 50 million Irish-Americans that still hold views about Ireland and Irish society that is about 50 years out of date.

2) The truth is that it almost commonplace nowadays for girls in Punjab to have the sexual morals akin to those living in the council estates of the UK and the projects of the USA.

3) "Back home" doesn't actually make any sense because the urban/rural divide means the difference between the two is as wide as the difference between a Norwegian and a Portuguese.

4) "Is it for controll?"    You can't "control" the rural girls. Generally, they are ultra violent. Thats the downside but the upside is that they come from a background psyche of hard work and so will work their bones off once in England, Canada or Australia etc.   The urban girls have no such violent streak.  The downside is that they come from a background phyche of being stay at home sub-servient wives. She won't be bringing any money into the house. 

No such thing as a generic 'from back home' girl.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

That is insulting. She called u paji a respected brother and u paired her name up with someone?

Well if you were aware of her behaviour in the past from different threads, you would understand why I used such a title for her.  She justified the slander of me by poster harsharan.  Basically said I deserved it and gave harsharan a good job...double thumbs up.  Plus she supports manmat post by harsharan and targets anyone else who post manmat post.  For example poster preet.  She viciously attacks poster preet, but has a special place for harsharan manmat post.  She has a doubt standard and my comment about her and harsharan reflect this special bond they hold on this forum.

Anyway, wat ur trying to defend is wrong. Everyone in this forum would be glad to say indian girls are better. But sadly they are not. Have you not heard the stories of of indian girls getting married, waiting for citzenship and then running away? 

I clearly laid out who is good and bad in my post.  But you are so caught up in your western masters slavery, you can't see before your eyes.  Go back an read what I have wrote.  If not going to, then don't comment on my post.

And certainly rural girls are not better. When my american cousin went to india, the neighbors girl in the pind, convinced her to get a boyfriend. The pind Gurudwara has a school for boys to learn santhiya and katha. And thats who the neighbors girl got my cousin into contact with. And this is just one incident but since girls now go to schools, go learn sewing, beauty parlor, and other things the pind girls have alot of chances to misbehave. And they r motivated to misbehave due to drama serials, bollywood, and other bad girls. 

I clearly laid out what keeps a girl away from promiscuous behaviour.  Since you have a hard time reading and only have a selective lense for your western masters benefit.  I will post here for your benefit what I said.  Obvsiously, there is more to your cousin story than you are telling and obviously, your cousin was not smart enough to follow the elders teachings, which bring the correct spouse over from india.  here paste this on your wall and make it a mantra, but don't let your western masters see.  They might just whip you.

Girls in Punjab are not all the same.  The one`s who live in big cities are more likely to be stained with a similar brush as the UK girls.  Girls who leave for university outside of the family unit will be in a similar situation as the girls in a bigger city.  Unless she finds sangat in this manures field who does not also prescribe to the promiscuous lifestyle.   But girls in the pind that have their family and brothers and cousins to watch out for them have not indulged in this behaviour.  They had no chance and their moral compass does not allow them.  There sangat never existed of girls who were promiscuous and if, ever they befriend a girl who is.  The brother makes sure that friendship does not last more than 2 seconds. 

There r good girls too. Like one girl i met who said she would never refuse an arranged marriage because it would be a daagh on her dads pagh.

Clearly you don't have a clue of what are virtues when coming to rishta.  How if her dad was looking for a rich family like 95% of the Punjabis with girls and the family was drunks or had similar behaviour as drunks?  So the girl would honor her father by going to a drunk house and get mentally and physically abused!!!!  This is your backwards fanatical thinking.  Leave it in your head and never speak this garbage ever again.  Do you know how many girls have destroyed their lives because of this dumb mentality?  Forget about divorce, girls have died at the hands of such families. 

But theres no way to tell who is good or bad. Thats the point. Just being from a pind in not enough now to ensure ur moral character. The only way to make sure is that u know the family. Like ur dads friend vouches for this other family. Even then be careful of vicholas. Basically in arranged marriage the parents should make sure that the pair is compatible and to do that u must know both of them. So yes lots of marriages r happening between close acquaintances: 1) ppl want to help ppl they know come to the west instead  of strangers 2) less risk if u know the ppl

So in my family, 2 marriages happened where a guy from my nanas family married a girl from my nanis family

Finally, some sound advice.  However, pind girls are less likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour because they have less of a chance and add what I said about brothers and cousins, now their chance is zero.  Girls from the city are let out more, less joint families, so no aunt or uncle around to watch when the parents out working.  Parents mostly do jobs on the outside.  Next door neighbor are random people who have no relationship with the family.  They send their girls out without male immediate family.  Only thing bounding a girl to moral and ethical behaviour is her own moral values.  Which in today's society means nothing.  Pind people make their money off farming and mom, chachi, brothers, cousins are home while one brother is in the farm.  If they don't make money off of farming then it's lease payments and/or the dad is only working outside.  Most likely two sister are married in one house and both help taking care of the kids.  Girls have love and support at home and they don't look for it outside.  Next door neighbor is highly likely immediate family and they can help taking their daughters to school and stay in the city till her school is over.  It's one big unit.   

@Akalifauj You're good at twisting things around aren't you? I don't viciously attack Preet's posts, stop over exaggerating. Besides I'm not the only one that comments on her posts if you've ever noticed. I comment on other people's posts too as they do on mine, it's called discussion, not personal attacks like you do. Take a look at what you write too to Preet, and the style of your writings, fer hor karchee feri jaa pathile ch😴

You got issues, so sort them out and stop pairing me and Harsharan paji up. And now you're having a go at Not2Cool2Argue paji. Like who even cares what you think about, get over yourself. 

Edited by simran345
2 people like this

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

I have been talking about promiscuous behaviour because the topic here is about which girls get into promiscuous behavior.  It is a discussion about how to avoid these type of girls for marriage.  And all you see is sex???  So I am to blame because you can't control your sexual desires when speaking about promiscuous girls.  Your the type of people who can't see the advice in charitorpakhyan.  All you see is sex acts.  If you can't have this conversation without getting aroused, then stop messaging here.  Why didn't you tell me in your first post that you were sexually aroused by talking about, which girls are more likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour. Go change your pants.  I don't want to know what will happen to you when reading Gurbani and Guru Sahib mentions the word nipple. 

Not every modern Sikh girl is a <banned word filter activated>, even the ones that go on holidays with their girlfriends.

First get the lump out of your pants and then speak about which girl does what. Ever heard of dastar girls taking their dastar off to go clubbing?  Well it's a reality.  The dastar nicely hides the straightened hair and what's better than having a friends apartment to get dressed up for clubbing; I meant dressed down. 

You seem to completely misunderstand what I am talking about in the context of marriage.

When I talk about idealism, I am talking about how the idea of marriage is very practical, almost like a political union for someone in Punjab. It is not so much for a UK person.

Next time, go read the matrimonial website see how someone in Punjab writes their requirements and then compare it with a western born Sikh. It's completely different.

Obviously, it's no political union with a western girl, the guy has no power.  Not even the lump in your pants has power.  She can go else where and get it and you can't do anything.  Go ahead divorce her, she will take 75% of what you have.  Then you will be running to daddi ji crying, who was also kicked out of the house because he asked to use the bathroom.  Not even the amritdhari Singhs have any power.  These guys are ready to commit suicide because they married a western bibi.  Not much of a bibi, just a girl with a dastar.  Singhs are complaining because their bibi doesn't stop looking at other Singhs at the Gurdwara..........hes my brother...big hug with another singh.  Travel back 5 years and she used to date him on the low.  The Gursikhs are complaining because such women won't even leave them alone at the Gurdwara.  Some even avoid big programs and come at random times to get Maharaj darshan.  

Good girls in the west are the 1%er's.  They are rare and the chances of getting their rishta is very slim.  So why try in a pool where you know the chances are low.  Better off going to Punjab, where the chances are higher. 

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, harsharan000 said:

You are lucky that you are out of the reach from many of us, otherwise you could easily get your neck twisted,

Well Panthpreet tried and he ran away with his tail between his legs after he threatened me.  Now you are making the same type of threat and you are very similar to Panthpreet.  Guess what you would do?  Panthpreet tried to create drama as you are, but it didn't work.  What makes you think your drama will work?  Plus your threat can get you in a lot of trouble, but not with me.  I have let a lot of swearing and insults go from you.  Now you are threatening me.   

Edited by Akalifauj

I tried very hard to marry a sikh girl in London. As to my parents' wishes I had to find a jatt girl as to not break any hearts, also we do have jameen back home.

So I had to skip the drinking ones, and also the ones that hated turbans. I also didn't want any girls with exes. So nothing happened after years. So much turban hate from Havelock Singh Sabha Gurdwara matrimonials and some other gurdwaras, you look at the list and it's 90% ticked no turban or the girls are just too old like near their 40s. I don't know why nobody does anything about this turban hating inside the gurdwaras? 

This hate just made it difficult, SO just before my 30s I went India and got married to a girl from a gursikh family. So I don't have to deal with these girls wearing skirts  and shoulderless and drinking and exes and nagging about cutting my beard and so on,  phew don't need that stress.

Man not another jagsaw singh, who takes all disagreements as personal attacks. Can you not address peoples arguments without insulting them? And if someone disagrees, theyre not being insulting, they just dont agree, so please dont take offense.

I will admit, Akalifauj, that your post to me was pretty decent, but i dont know if its because i keep all personal things private (like my gender, name, affilation) and so u cant attack me with anything or maybe u can be decent.

But u did assume that i have western masters and cant read, and only because i think western girls arent all bad means im a slave to western masters. I didnt address some of ur points as u would like so i cant read.....so whos being an illogical, assumptive, generalizing, antagonizing weirdo that likes to  insult ppl to start fights?

4 people like this

14 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Well Panthpreet tried and he ran away with his tail between his legs after he threatened me. 

Who was panthpreet, what issues you had with him, neither I know, nor I am interested, but for sure, he must be a genuine person, for you going against him, that much is clear.

Then the second point of the tail, if there is anyone to go from here, that is you, not with the tail in the legs, but with the tail of your fake teacher in your mouth, who keeps on screwing you with his antigurmat and false teachings, which added with your ahankaar and  your lies, makes you a perfect fudu...ha ha ha

Now you are making the same type of threat and you are very similar to Panthpreet. 

Nobody is threatening you, only warning you to learn to behave for your own well being.

It is your false identity which makes you see things so in your polluted mind, and to this your type, the world calls them mad.

Guess what you would do? 

Very simple, I would keep on kicking you, like one kicks in football.  Until I score goasl to your manmukh teacher, who constantlyscrews you with antigurmat views and oils you with wickedness.

Panthpreet tried to create drama as you are, but it didn't work.  What makes you think your drama will work?  Plus your threat can get you in a lot of trouble, but not with me. 

Totally deluded stupid fellow.

I have let a lot of swearing and insults go from you.  Now you are threatening me.  

You are not letting anything, it is only that, you get what you sow. Your own earnings.

You sow seeds of lies and antigurmat, you will get only spanking.

And stop believing yourself to be the center of the world, YOU ARE NOTHING, just a goon, you are as good, as a bundlle of brownies. 

Otherwise who else can proudly say : the Shabad Guru is the teacher of the body.

Of course none other shameless than you, and this is how you keep on going with your nonsense of antigurmat.

This is your reality, a poor antigurmat deluded fudu, who thinks of himself as superior and better than the rest, who wants not real sikhs to confront your fakeness, but fudu chelas...ha ha ha.

Go to hell, that is where you belong, due to your fakeness, wickedness and antigurmat mentality.

SHAME on you.

Edited by harsharan000
1 person likes this

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

Good luck trying to get married to someone from Punjab.. You will need it. There are so many families who just want to go to videsh and they sikhaa their daughter to run away once they are 'pakke'.. It's happened here to amritdharis who are my parents age, so imagine what the newer chalak generation must be like.. You need to see that most people would probably only let their daughter get married to a videshi because they are laalchi and want their family to go to videsh somewhat too, and laalach is not a laxan that is good in a partner.

1 person likes this

On 11/01/2017 at 9:13 AM, Akalifauj said:

I have been talking about promiscuous behaviour because the topic here is about which girls get into promiscuous behavior.  It is a discussion about how to avoid these type of girls for marriage.  And all you see is sex???  So I am to blame because you can't control your sexual desires when speaking about promiscuous girls.  Your the type of people who can't see the advice in charitorpakhyan.  All you see is sex acts.  If you can't have this conversation without getting aroused, then stop messaging here.  Why didn't you tell me in your first post that you were sexually aroused by talking about, which girls are more likely to get involved in promiscuous behaviour. Go change your pants.  I don't want to know what will happen to you when reading Gurbani and Guru Sahib mentions the word nipple. 

First get the lump out of your pants and then speak about which girl does what. Ever heard of dastar girls taking their dastar off to go clubbing?  Well it's a reality.  The dastar nicely hides the straightened hair and what's better than having a friends apartment to get dressed up for clubbing; I meant dressed down. 

Obviously, it's no political union with a western girl, the guy has no power.  Not even the lump in your pants has power.  She can go else where and get it and you can't do anything.  Go ahead divorce her, she will take 75% of what you have.  Then you will be running to daddi ji crying, who was also kicked out of the house because he asked to use the bathroom.  Not even the amritdhari Singhs have any power.  These guys are ready to commit suicide because they married a western bibi.  Not much of a bibi, just a girl with a dastar.  Singhs are complaining because their bibi doesn't stop looking at other Singhs at the Gurdwara..........hes my brother...big hug with another singh.  Travel back 5 years and she used to date him on the low.  The Gursikhs are complaining because such women won't even leave them alone at the Gurdwara.  Some even avoid big programs and come at random times to get Maharaj darshan.  

Good girls in the west are the 1%er's.  They are rare and the chances of getting their rishta is very slim.  So why try in a pool where you know the chances are low.  Better off going to Punjab, where the chances are higher. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Carry on Akalifauj!

1 person likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Topics

• We went through this twice. First it was: We are guardians of Hindu dharam. Then goray came along and persuaded many of our lot that we were guardians of their empire and queen/king. Go figure.  Eventually we'll figure out our own identity. lol 
    • Your being a d!ck by hijacking someone else's thread. The OP has reached out & asked for genuine help & advice. Start another thread or p!ss off to P.M system. Seen some of the cry baby threads you started because you are not man enough to deal with bullies at work (despite allegedly being a 'Singh'), no one hijacked your threads so show some decorum & respect to others. To OP my advice is to start listening to Gurbani... Chaupai Sahib would be a good place to start taking your current situation into consideration. 
    • wouldn't whey protein shakes enough help to build muscles for a vegan or vegetarian . Lets not forget desi pehlwans are vegetarians
    • I am not there anymore ! I mean I work for same company but am at client side since 2 months now and dare I say the people here at client side are much more respectful or atleast talk to me like a normal human being , which shows that not everything is wrong with me. People in my office were jst d!cks ! 
    • Hahaha, it's hardly a full sentence. Ini tension ? 😟