harsharan000

New Year 2017 Wishes

8 posts in this topic

Happy New Year paji Harsharan and everybody. 

🙏🏻 Waheguru 🌸🙏🏻

1 person likes this

Happy new year 😊

Just waiting for for somebody to say we can't wish happy new year.

3 people like this

This happy new years stuff is anti-Gurmat people! 

lol  - Just kidding!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Wishing  all the Sangat a very Happy New Year 2017.

May the coming year be filled with love for Wahiguru, so that we may live in His Bhaana and remember Him at each step of our lives and thus fulfill our objective of human life.

Sat Sree Akal

Happy New Year! May you have many blessings.

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

Just waiting for for somebody to say we can't wish happy new year.

We can't wish happy new year, 

P.S. just kidding 😀

1 person likes this

Wheguru je ka khalsa Wheguru ji ke fateh. Hope you have a great 2017. 

1 person likes this

Happy New Year to all.

Be good, make the most of your life, never waste a moment.

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji I get what you mean, but why should we care if Islam is enough? If people want to practice through ethical means, then they should be allowed to practice it.. As for the final prophet title or w/e, I don`t think we can simply judge it because who knows what the truth regarding Muhammad ji was actually like. Better safe than sorry when it comes to judging ancient religious leaders, rather lets spend our time praising our own Sri Guru Sahib jis. If bhagats have followers & they are not Sikh, then let them live as well.. They will come to know the truth through kirpa of God.
    • Yeah   I really enjoy reading the threads on there, some of the translations and thoughts are very deep.
    • Yes it does matter if he was a muslim or not, this might come as a shock to you but his bani is within Guru Granth Sahib Ji. IF he was a muslim then logic begs that the path of Islam is enough to reach God because a muslim's writings are included within Gurbani. That also means that the Quran could be considered equal to Gurbani and wait for it, Muhammad was the final prophet of the lord and no one else after him counts. Do you get the conundrum now?    New comers will point to Bhagat Farid and say "he was a muslim so its ok for me to do X,Y,Z" then they'll take it a step further and say that Bhgat Namdev was a follower of Vishnu (for the record he wasn't) and start venerating his idols. Do you get the little issue? The whole point of this thread is to show people that Farid Ji was a Sikh, I don't get why your panties are in a knot over it. 
    • With Waheguru's grace I am lucky to attend them. But, I only made the effort because somebody told me to go. I haven't been able to attend the full camps all the times, but anything is better than nothing. And I've not had a miracle cure, that the health condition has completely disappeared, but we should not expect that anyways, but just leave it to Waheguru's grace for any change, no matter how small it maybe. Although, I have learned some things from them, and they did help me. So I'm glad I went and not think of not bothering to go. I did meet some people that had big improvements from them and it was inspiring to listen to them. It's all good, no harm in it and for the best as it's Gurbani. 
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji Why does it matter to which faith he belonged to? All I know from my limited knowledge is that he was a chardikala brahmgyani follower of Paramatman ji, and we must strive to be as blessed as him.. Regarding to if he was Muslim or not, it does not matter especially since we believe in the perfect dharma, so why worry.