Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and the Akali-Dal

13Mirch

15 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

My troll to your dimwit.. Please at least try and be coherent it's embarrassing to the term Sikh /student if one cannot develop rational propositions 

You can't understand accurate statements.  You even make ISIS suicide bombers look righteous.  You have no knowledge or never will you have knowledge on Sikhi or religion or philosophy.  You are a troll most likely on welfare, sucking up public funds because you can't function in the real world.  Even a homeless person won't hire you to collect pop cans.   

14 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

There are a few problems with this question please clarify.. 

I'm guessing you want death count of unnatural death? 

Please define the term 'sikh', is the death of a mona Hindu panjabi who goes gurdwara as well as mandir a Sikh? 

Are those 'sikhs' killed in air India bombing shaheeds or are they murder/deaths 

Just a fyi, there was a very minimal number of Sikhs on that flight, very very few. Not too many Sikhs were taking Air India then. 

8 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Seriously! Lol dude I've done more political activism in a morning than a armchair conspiracy theorist, justifying the murder over 200 people.. Shame on you 

Obviously your masters the Indian government should be hanged for murdering over 200 people.  Making over 200 murders a political smear campaign is nothing to gloat on.  Then again, you are a troll.

1 minute ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

The guy pleaded guilty what the heck are you going on about.. The best you can do is make ridiculous accusations against me... I mean how ridiculous! 

Check your head Bro 

The troll is getting upset.  I thought effective politicians are able to hold up their composure a lot better than this.  Just tells us the length this troll will go to lie and cheat.  He can't even run an effective smear campaign.  Indian government must have paid you in empty pop cans and still the homeless wouldn't hire you to collect for them.

6 minutes ago, SinghSabha1699 said:

Of course it was the Government of India who bombed AI 182 as a false flag operation. Of course the Sikhs all found not guilty did not plant the bomb I agree. Of course Reyat is a paid chump for GOI who had to maintain a certain line so that it caused negative perception of Sikhs abroad whilst keeping his RAW handlers out of the limelight. How comes this clown Reyat has serious property assets in BC and the UK. How many real terrorists pay with their own bank cards and sign their own receipts Inderjit Reyat and then get released for doing their acting role in falsely associating this GOI bombing with Sikhs..

Reyat was already well established in BC prior to his conviction. In fact a lot of Sikhs were. But while he was in prison, his wife making chump change under the table and even on welfare. These guys are all quite guilty, the case was just severely fumbled by security agencies. 

Everyone makes mistakes, these guys were working class Sikhs who jumped head first into this mess. They didn't have any background in planning attacks, except for maybe one, possibly two. Even CSIS and RCMP made some very stupid mistakes back then. 

I don't know if they were played by RAW or not, but they were more than likely involved. No point living in denial. Some kharkus in Punjab also killed innocents. Ask those who were present or connected to the families. Regardless, I have and always will be pro Khalistan.