Jump to content
13Mirch

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and the Akali-Dal

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Pretty good summary I'd say so. 

Akali Dal has betrayed the Panth since inception. The Sant was well aware of this fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The akali dal, has been responsible for murdering more sikhs than even the congress party and probably even the mughals/aurangzeb. The badal family will go down in history for their genocide of r ppl.

CySIus8XAAARUKT.jpg

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Preeet said:

What does the Human Rights title stand for in that table?

Thats their estimation of sikh deaths, and the last column is state magistracy estimation of sikh deaths, which tells u, the ppl of the court r fully aware of the sikh genocide, n isnt a fabrication.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The sad thing is you will see a lot of Punjabi Hindus(on the internet) claiming that it was 30k to 39k Hindus who were killed by Sikhs since 1984 which is a blatant lie of course because they are just taking the figures of the Punjab Congress of Sikhs killed and saying "look! thats how many Hindus you guys killed". 

 

Not surprising since telling the truth is not a virtue they are known for.

Wats funny is this whole "35,000" hindus were killed by sikhs is a new phenomenon, n wats amazing is, they have NO proof, bcoz it never happened. If the kharku's wanted to, they cud of murdered every single hindu in panjab, n made it into a sikh only state, but our lads r not of that ilk.

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StarStriker said:

The akali dal, has been responsible for murdering more sikhs than even the congress party and probably even the mughals/aurangzeb. The badal family will go down in history for their genocide of r ppl.

CySIus8XAAARUKT.jpg

Another reason we are not taken seriously, Akalis or any other pindu they come out and throw numbers like "ik lakh do lakh Sikh maar te" without giving anything to back the statement up. Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Another reason we are not taken seriously, Akalis or any other pindu they come out and throw numbers like "ik lakh do lakh Sikh maar te" without giving anything to back the statement up. Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

how do u know research wasnt done on this? U can clearly see the source written at the bottom of the picture, from a book, which i have recently purchased. Inderjeet singh did ground level research, not to mention he asked human rights orgs/courts, which is how he got the figures in 1st place. If this had been written by a gorah, wud u have questioned the figures? Stop denying the facts. We have had convos on this b4, go back to those threads n re-read wat i wrote on their, coz i cant b arsed to repeat everyfink all overagain.

The akali dal have been responsible for majority of sikh deaths since the 1970s, gal kattam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The sad thing is you will see a lot of Punjabi Hindus(on the internet) claiming that it was 30k to 39k Hindus who were killed by Sikhs since 1984 which is a blatant lie of course because they are just taking the figures of the Punjab Congress of Sikhs killed and saying "look! thats how many Hindus you guys killed". 

 

Not surprising since telling the truth is not a virtue they are known for.

Hindu scriptures and the Koran are notorious for emphasizing fabrication. With the amount of right wing fundamentalism injected into India, Hindus are making some absurd claims. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Another reason we are not taken seriously, Akalis or any other pindu they come out and throw numbers like "ik lakh do lakh Sikh maar te" without giving anything to back the statement up. Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

Khalara actually researched his subject, I have always believed that the Akalis did him in. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Khalara actually researched his subject, I have always believed that the Akalis did him in. 

That kutthaa badal and kps gill discussed how to eliminate khalra, and gill openly wrote in a newspaper that he will make him the next victim of hundreds of thousands of already killed sikhs, if he didnt stop "stickin his nose" in the genocidal campaigns. Which other country in the world wud allow this to happen in a newspaper openly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 11:32 AM, StarStriker said:

Wats funny is this whole "35,000" hindus were killed by sikhs is a new phenomenon, n wats amazing is, they have NO proof, bcoz it never happened. If the kharku's wanted to, they cud of murdered every single hindu in panjab, n made it into a sikh only state, but our lads r not of that ilk.

I have noticed this too. This myth of 30k Hindus dying only started a few years ago. They are basically just quoting the official government figures of total killed during the years of militancy(1984-1994) which includes Sikh miltants killed, policemen killed(also Sikhs), relatives of militants killed(also Sikhs). If one were to count all the Hindus killed during the decade long militancy the figure only goes into a few hundred at most. Yet they lie and quote the 30k figure in order to have some sort of moral high ground which they know belongs to the Sikhs since it was a decade long genocide of Sikhs killed yet Sikhs never retaliated against the Hindu population of Punjab. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, StarStriker said:

how do u know research wasnt done on this? U can clearly see the source written at the bottom of the picture, from a book, which i have recently purchased. Inderjeet singh did ground level research, not to mention he asked human rights orgs/courts, which is how he got the figures in 1st place. If this had been written by a gorah, wud u have questioned the figures? Stop denying the facts. We have had convos on this b4, go back to those threads n re-read wat i wrote on their, coz i cant b arsed to repeat everyfink all overagain.

The akali dal have been responsible for majority of sikh deaths since the 1970s, gal kattam!

I have read the book twice, I know exactly what is written in it. And about the sources lol. Fact is 200k Sikhs were not killed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I have read the book twice, I know exactly what is written in it. And about the sources lol. Fact is 200k Sikhs were not killed. 

Meh, whatever, and wat is ur estimated death count of sikhs from 1977-1995? this includes deaths of all over india.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • So many good points here. For one, we think of Sufis as the "good" and tolerant Muslims. But did you know that the main religious cheerleader for the martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev ji was a Sufi Muslim leader from Sirhind (a huge city of that time)? His name was Ahmed Sirhindi, and he was a prominent member of the  Naqshbandī Sufi order. Supposedly he was a big philosopher. Here's Brittanica on him: In refuting the Naqshbandīyah order’s extreme monistic position of waḥdat al-wujūd (the concept of divine existential unity of God and the world, and hence man), he instead advanced the notion of waḥdat ash-shuhūd (the concept of unity of vision). According to this doctrine, any experience of unity between God and the world he has created is purely subjective and occurs only in the mind of the believer; it has no objective counterpart in the real world.  So you'd think this guy was just living the life of the mind, right? No, he was a fanatic who encouraged the Mughal emperor employ policy of radical Islam (also known as simply "Islam") and to execute Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj. This fool's tomb is hardly a mile from the site of the execution of the 2 younger Sahibzade at Fatehgarh Sahib. It's huge complex called Rauza Sharif, and it's quite popular with Muslims. You can also see a few stupid Sikhs visiting the tomb of their 5th Guru's enemy. Note: I'm not saying all Sufis are murderers or encouragers of murder. I'm just saying keep your eyes wide open.
    • Hey, don't you know?  All religions are equal. Get with the program, bro! (sarc)
    • Thanks bro. Just one more thing: Where exactly was the stall situated (so we can prepare our response for upcoming Nagar Kirtans). Was it on somebody's front yard?  Was it on a sidewalk? Or was it in a stall allocated by the Nagar Kirtan organizers?   Also, were there a lot of Sikhs perusing the books or talking to them? Or were they being ignored by our peeps?
    • Well, as I mentioned above, it's unclear what the specific situation was where they were located (sidewalk, private lawn, etc.). We may or may not be able to legally stop them from setting up a stall. But, yeah, I agree the reason they target us is they perceive us as weak. Even if we can't boot them via the police, we can swarm their stall with knowledgeable Sikhs. We should be prepared with a contingent of Sikhs to do parchar to Sikhs, and then also contingents to debate with any non-Sikhs that show up. It's like an army attack. Army vs. army is a fair fight. Prepared Muslims vs the average unprepared Sikh is a slaughter. Anyway, the the knowledgeable Sikhs will debate the Muslims, while the average Sikhs can stand around and watch, and get enlightened instead of being bombarded with false factoids by the Muslims. If they get the message that that's what's going to happen to them every nagar kirtan, then at some point, they'll stop showing up to nagar kirtans. Another tack we can take is to make it clear to them that we have no problem with them following their own faith, but if they're going to try to convert Sikhs, then we'll return the favor with a stall every Friday at their mosque. I have a feeling they'll back off. Thoughts?
    • I saw with it my own eyes. It was a stall that said "love for all .. hatred for none"  .,they had books on the life of Mohammed and had 3 Muslim old uncle's with topis on.  I was in a car accident about 2 months and honestly stayed at the Nagar kietan for like 1 hour. It was the Delta mosque in tillsbury road. I really regret not approaching them, but he'll there was a brahmkumari stall as well on 128th. I
×