13Mirch

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and the Akali-Dal

45 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Pretty good summary I'd say so. 

Akali Dal has betrayed the Panth since inception. The Sant was well aware of this fact. 

The akali dal, has been responsible for murdering more sikhs than even the congress party and probably even the mughals/aurangzeb. The badal family will go down in history for their genocide of r ppl.

CySIus8XAAARUKT.jpg

Edited by StarStriker
2 people like this

43 minutes ago, Preeet said:

What does the Human Rights title stand for in that table?

Thats their estimation of sikh deaths, and the last column is state magistracy estimation of sikh deaths, which tells u, the ppl of the court r fully aware of the sikh genocide, n isnt a fabrication.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The sad thing is you will see a lot of Punjabi Hindus(on the internet) claiming that it was 30k to 39k Hindus who were killed by Sikhs since 1984 which is a blatant lie of course because they are just taking the figures of the Punjab Congress of Sikhs killed and saying "look! thats how many Hindus you guys killed". 

Not surprising since telling the truth is not a virtue they are known for.

Wats funny is this whole "35,000" hindus were killed by sikhs is a new phenomenon, n wats amazing is, they have NO proof, bcoz it never happened. If the kharku's wanted to, they cud of murdered every single hindu in panjab, n made it into a sikh only state, but our lads r not of that ilk.

Edited by StarStriker
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, StarStriker said:

The akali dal, has been responsible for murdering more sikhs than even the congress party and probably even the mughals/aurangzeb. The badal family will go down in history for their genocide of r ppl.

CySIus8XAAARUKT.jpg

Another reason we are not taken seriously, Akalis or any other pindu they come out and throw numbers like "ik lakh do lakh Sikh maar te" without giving anything to back the statement up. Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

43 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Another reason we are not taken seriously, Akalis or any other pindu they come out and throw numbers like "ik lakh do lakh Sikh maar te" without giving anything to back the statement up. Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

how do u know research wasnt done on this? U can clearly see the source written at the bottom of the picture, from a book, which i have recently purchased. Inderjeet singh did ground level research, not to mention he asked human rights orgs/courts, which is how he got the figures in 1st place. If this had been written by a gorah, wud u have questioned the figures? Stop denying the facts. We have had convos on this b4, go back to those threads n re-read wat i wrote on their, coz i cant b arsed to repeat everyfink all overagain.

The akali dal have been responsible for majority of sikh deaths since the 1970s, gal kattam!

8 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

The sad thing is you will see a lot of Punjabi Hindus(on the internet) claiming that it was 30k to 39k Hindus who were killed by Sikhs since 1984 which is a blatant lie of course because they are just taking the figures of the Punjab Congress of Sikhs killed and saying "look! thats how many Hindus you guys killed". 

Not surprising since telling the truth is not a virtue they are known for.

Hindu scriptures and the Koran are notorious for emphasizing fabrication. With the amount of right wing fundamentalism injected into India, Hindus are making some absurd claims. 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Khalara actually researched his subject, I have always believed that the Akalis did him in. 

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Khalara actually researched his subject, I have always believed that the Akalis did him in. 

That kutthaa badal and kps gill discussed how to eliminate khalra, and gill openly wrote in a newspaper that he will make him the next victim of hundreds of thousands of already killed sikhs, if he didnt stop "stickin his nose" in the genocidal campaigns. Which other country in the world wud allow this to happen in a newspaper openly? 

On 12/30/2016 at 11:32 AM, StarStriker said:

Wats funny is this whole "35,000" hindus were killed by sikhs is a new phenomenon, n wats amazing is, they have NO proof, bcoz it never happened. If the kharku's wanted to, they cud of murdered every single hindu in panjab, n made it into a sikh only state, but our lads r not of that ilk.

I have noticed this too. This myth of 30k Hindus dying only started a few years ago. They are basically just quoting the official government figures of total killed during the years of militancy(1984-1994) which includes Sikh miltants killed, policemen killed(also Sikhs), relatives of militants killed(also Sikhs). If one were to count all the Hindus killed during the decade long militancy the figure only goes into a few hundred at most. Yet they lie and quote the 30k figure in order to have some sort of moral high ground which they know belongs to the Sikhs since it was a decade long genocide of Sikhs killed yet Sikhs never retaliated against the Hindu population of Punjab. 

3 people like this

On 30/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, StarStriker said:

how do u know research wasnt done on this? U can clearly see the source written at the bottom of the picture, from a book, which i have recently purchased. Inderjeet singh did ground level research, not to mention he asked human rights orgs/courts, which is how he got the figures in 1st place. If this had been written by a gorah, wud u have questioned the figures? Stop denying the facts. We have had convos on this b4, go back to those threads n re-read wat i wrote on their, coz i cant b arsed to repeat everyfink all overagain.

The akali dal have been responsible for majority of sikh deaths since the 1970s, gal kattam!

I have read the book twice, I know exactly what is written in it. And about the sources lol. Fact is 200k Sikhs were not killed. 

22 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I have read the book twice, I know exactly what is written in it. And about the sources lol. Fact is 200k Sikhs were not killed. 

Meh, whatever, and wat is ur estimated death count of sikhs from 1977-1995? this includes deaths of all over india.

On 30/12/2016 at 2:34 PM, 13Mirch said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all, the Akali leaders who were on board with Delhi and Punjab Police were in on everything. Those who weren't on board faced repeated harrassment. 

1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

Meh, whatever, and wat is ur estimated death count of sikhs from 1977-1995? this includes deaths of all over india.

To be honest that is something too difficult to put a number on. Especially across India, doubt anyone has even kept an estimate number on that. But for 80s to 1993 Punjab, I'd say 50k max total, for Hindus Sikhs and Delhi forces. 

What I do know is that Punjab has 12,000 villages, if a govt wanted too it could go to each village and get a count of Sikhs killed by police. Wouldnt be much more difficult than doing a census count. 

5 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all, the Akali leaders who were on board with Delhi and Punjab Police were in on everything. Those who weren't on board faced repeated harrassment. 

To be honest that is something too difficult to put a number on. Especially across India, doubt anyone has even kept an estimate number on that. But for 80s to 1993 Punjab, I'd say 50k max total, for Hindus Sikhs and Delhi forces. 

What I do know is that Punjab has 12,000 villages, if a govt wanted too it could go to each village and get a count of Sikhs killed by police. Wouldnt be much more difficult than doing a census count. 

50k? ur joking right? Operation bluestar alone 10-15k civilian sikhs killed by indian army (tying hands with turbans on n shooting ppl dead, using chemical gas, throwing grenades into side rooms filled with pilgrims etc). That doesnt include other 40+ gurdwaras which were systematically attacked across panjab. Then i havnt even started on operation woodrose, which killed thousands! Remember sikhs had been killed routinely frm 81-83 in fake encounters by state police, which led to so many sharam waleh police officers to leave panjab police and become sikh activists (simranjit singh maan n labh singh as 2 examples). Then theres operation metal, post-indira killings across n.india, which were aleast 10-15k sikhs were murdered, where place like hondh chillar r still being discovered, think of how many undiscovered there r? This all b4 the mass 2nd round of fake encounters during the independance movement/civil war (85-95), where police had quotas to kill as many sikhs boys (12-35 yo) as possible, under the watch of barnala/beanta/badal/presidential rule etc.

Edited by StarStriker
3 people like this

It's easy throwing around numbers like 10,000 killed in Blue Star, but do post something to back that claim as well. 

Hondh chillar is one that was discovered, which other such villages have been found? None from what I know. 

I want to know the truth of how many of our people were really killed, factual numbers, not understated numbers or blown out of porportion. 

On 02/01/2017 at 9:26 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

It's easy throwing around numbers like 10,000 killed in Blue Star, but do post something to back that claim as well. 

Hondh chillar is one that was discovered, which other such villages have been found? None from what I know. 

I want to know the truth of how many of our people were really killed, factual numbers, not understated numbers or blown out of porportion. 

just talk to te jodha ghar sewadars they had to clear out over 10,000 pairs of shoes  besides we know 100,000 regularly show up for gurpurab programs easy at Harmandir Sahib.

thing is so many victims were burnt after their deaths and thus disappeared , when people went to report their loved ones disappearence either they were disappeared or the FIR was refused to be taken. In that circumstance much like Rwanda the true number of deaths may never be known but it will not be below the ones quoted by human rights organisations on the ground. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

just talk to te jodha ghar sewadars they had to clear out over 10,000 pairs of shoes  besides we know 100,000 regularly show up for gurpurab programs easy at Harmandir Sahib.

thing is so many victims were burnt after their deaths and thus disappeared , when people went to report their loved ones disappearence either they were disappeared or the FIR was refused to be taken. In that circumstance much like Rwanda the true number of deaths may never be known but it will not 

I have heard this said many times, but have never seen a source for this OR someone who has actually talked to these sevadaars. Also, think about everyone who was arrested and likely not allowed to get their shoes, or the survivors who probably left without their shoes. Or maybe the sevadaars weren't present when these people came looking for their shoes and they just left? 

Edited by KhoonKaBadlaKhoon

On 01/01/2017 at 9:37 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

if a govt wanted too it could go to each village and get a count of Sikhs killed by police. Wouldnt be much more difficult than doing a census count. 

You expect the government that ordered implemented and executed the Sikh Genocide to obtain a census of it? The same government that urges us to forget about it and move on? lol. Who are you kidding?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, jashb said:

You expect the government that ordered implemented and executed the Sikh Genocide to obtain a census of it? The same government that urges us to forget about it and move on? lol. Who are you kidding?

No. Perhaps interviews etc with these johre Ghar sevadaars at least? I have however seen interviews with non biased sources, and none put their numbers near 10,000-20,000. Thousand, few thousand etc yes I have heard. 

I just refuse to believe some pendu SGPC/SAD shouting about 3lakh Sikhs killed trying to stir emotions for their own use. Also, just because a human rights organization says something, doesnt make it 100% fact. There is a reason Khalra was the only Sikh taken seriously, and it's not because threw around stupid numbers. 

On 07/01/2017 at 9:33 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

No. Perhaps interviews etc with these johre Ghar sevadaars at least?

That's just politically naive. The criminal does not simply incriminate himself.

3 people like this

On 30/12/2016 at 5:43 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Even if you go by khalras numbers I don't think even close to 100k people were killed by Punjab police. 

How did you reach the conclusion using Khalra's numbers that not even close to 100k people were killed?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, jashb said:

How did you reach the conclusion using Khalra's numbers that not even close to 100k people were killed?

he has a complex about numbers being high ...how about questioning  vadda and chotte ghalughara figures too while you are at it since you don't have an official figure from the government confirming them ?

Khalra had the figures for one crematorium out of three in the dist extrapolate across the district , then other districts  and cross check against the reports of missing family members and you can easily hit 100,000 over the decade .In delhi the official figure was only 540 odd as opposed to the conservative figure of three thousand that's a miscount of over 550%

2 people like this