Sikh Awareness

That site started off well but was heavily infiltrated by Nangs and from then on it went downhill because it allowed them to sprout their bukwas without forcing them to provide evidence to back up their comments. Not sure what happened to make them take the website down but Neo wrote something about a user called Drawof being the new owner and then it went down. 

On 11/1/2017 at 9:39 AM, Akalifauj said:

If you mean a person who purposely poked at youngsters to lash out and then claim to be the victim, he surely was a visionary to purposely created problems in the Khalsa Panth.  But don't worry, hes just started.  He has big plan for the youth to come.  People thought Ujjal dosanjh was bad for making up false stories about Sikh terrorist, you have seen nothing yet.  coining the word khaliban was only the beginning of his drama.

He has a vendetta with the Khalsa Panth.

Blasphemy and lies of the higher order as usual, based on deluded assumptions and  ahankaar, with no proofs, also as usual.

It is easy to blame and make others see as culprits, this is the way the incompetent, fanatic, illeterate, cowards and dumb act.

To shout like mad, create drama and impress their chamchaas ...  but no reality in it, and the worse of all is, that in their limited polluted minds, think they are right,(just like hitler used to do so),  for that, they  even go to the extent,  that they shamelessly use the terms of Wahiguru Akal Purukh and Sikhee to undercover their devlish nature.

You keep on wickedly attacking people without any base, even Prithi Chand would be beggar compared to you.

You are the champion of liars and fudus all around, here on this forum.

It is you, who misguide sikh jan with your manmukh and antigurmat understanding, and you are blaming a noble and peaceful person like Neo? 

What else can be expected from a poor chap like you? 

You are like a frog, popping from one end to another, in your dirty pond like mind, come out of it, and see the reality of the inmense rivers and seas, and see that there  the higher truths, of which you like foolist bats, prefer to close your eyes and not see the reality, then you go on with your foolishness and say, there are no suns...that is all fakeness, just because, you close your eyes and do not want to see the reality beyond your tiny pigeon sized brain....

2 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

You keep on wickedly attacking people without any base, even Prithi Chand would be beggar compared to you.

You are the champion of liars and fudus all around, here on this forum.

You are like a frog, popping from one end to another, in your dirty pond like mind, come out of it, and see the reality of the inmense rivers and seas, and see that there  the higher truths, of which you like foolist bats, prefer to close your eyes and not see the reality, then you go on with your foolishness and say, there are no suns...that is all fakeness, just because, you close your eyes and do not want to see the reality beyond your tiny pigeon sized brain....

Lol. Damn son didn't know you had it in you. You seem so calm lol

2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Lol. Damn son didn't know you had it in you. You seem so calm lol

Well brother, that is what sikhee is about, be a Sant always, to get nearer to Wahiguru, and a sipahe when needed to fight the wicked and tyrants.

Sat Sree Akal.

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

Well brother, that is what sikhee is about, be a Sant always, to get nearer to Wahiguru, and a sipahe when needed to fight the wicked and tyrants.

Sat Sree Akal.

Akaal!

3 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Sat Sree Akal.

You are lucky that you are out of the reach from many of us, otherwise you could easily get your neck twisted,

better call yourself a "Gadhafauj"... leader of donkeys

which added with your ahankaar and  your lies, makes you a perfect fudu...ha ha ha

This is your reality, a poor antigurmat deluded fudu, who thinks of himself as superior and better than the rest, who wants not real sikhs to confront your fakeness, but fudu chelas...ha ha ha.

This Sant sipahe poster harsharan has been busy meditating over the past week.  Take a sneak peek at his most recent mantras.

12 hours ago, proactive said:

That site started off well but was heavily infiltrated by Nangs and from then on it went downhill because it allowed them to sprout their bukwas without forcing them to provide evidence to back up their comments. Not sure what happened to make them take the website down but Neo wrote something about a user called Drawof being the new owner and then it went down. 

There is something sinister going on behind the scene by the people who created and viciously promoted the word khaliban for Sikhs, regardless of that forum closing down or not. 

15 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This Sant sipahe poster harsharan has been busy meditating over the past week.  Take a sneak peek at his most recent mantras.

You give the name of meditation and mantras to the numerous vikars related above of a dongee faujee, maybe because you use those techniques to  survive, also to inflate your ego and arrogance, or simply to divert the attention of the sangat to another side, for them  not  to pay attention to your usual nonsense.

These remarks in your quote above, are just a reflection of your deep rooted and thick wickedness.

I have never meditated as per your faulty mind, but you for sure, have been meditating on me, and freely releiving me from by heavy karam, with your wicked slandering.

For god´s sake, leave me, and meditate a bit on Wahiguru, while you are still alive, for if I ever see you, i will push you direct down to narak, that also, not because of anything, but for your arrogance, lies and wickedness.

I don't know whats happened to the forum, but i hope that it will be up soon. There was a lot of good info on that site, and some translations i put up, i never bothered to save on my own computer. If it comes back up (fingers crossed) then that will be the first thing i do.

On 12/01/2017 at 7:24 PM, proactive said:

Neo can't be faulted for allowing an open forum. because it did lead to some pretty intense debating and learning.

From time to time, we had mini-invasions on that forum. From time to time, we had Snatanis, missionaries and vaishnavs throwing their views around, plaguing that forum with the same drivel over and over. But when they weren't, there was some pretty interesting things going up, which sadly were rarely seen here. That was one of the reasons I rarely posted here over the last 2 or 3 years.

2 hours ago, chatanga said:

I don't know whats happened to the forum, but i hope that it will be up soon. There was a lot of good info on that site, and some translations i put up, i never bothered to save on my own computer. If it comes back up (fingers crossed) then that will be the first thing i do.

Neo can't be faulted for allowing an open forum. because it did lead to some pretty intense debating and learning.

From time to time, we had mini-invasions on that forum. From time to time, we had Snatanis, missionaries and vaishnavs throwing their views around, plaguing that forum with the same drivel over and over. But when they weren't, there was some pretty interesting things going up, which sadly were rarely seen here. That was one of the reasons I rarely posted here over the last 2 or 3 years.

Also feminists. You forgot about them lol