Sikh Awareness

21 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

I'm not sure what happened to neo. All I know is that he is not the owner anymore of the site. I really liked that site though. Hopefully it can come back cause there is a lot of gems on that site.

Boy, that site was a proper treasure trove of serious, in-depth research on Sikhi and Sikh ithiaas. Neo was way ahead of his time with his admin style. 

Do you know who owns it now? 

47 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Boy, that site was a proper treasure trove of serious, in-depth research on Sikhi and Sikh ithiaas. Neo was way ahead of his time with his admin style. 

Neo was a visionary is a sense. I don't know who owns it now but I don't see hope that the site will be back.  

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

by in-depth you mean, Neo allowed you to go off on your insult rants and when others would fire back, your saviour neo would come out of the blue and make sure the other person was punished for swearing at you. 

15 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Neo was a visionary is a sense. I don't know who owns it now but I don't see hope that the site will be back.  

If you mean a person who purposely poked at youngsters to lash out and then claim to be the victim, he surely was a visionary to purposely created problems in the Khalsa Panth.  But don't worry, hes just started.  He has big plan for the youth to come.  People thought Ujjal dosanjh was bad for making up false stories about Sikh terrorist, you have seen nothing yet.  coining the word khaliban was only the beginning of his drama.

He has a vendetta with the Khalsa Panth.

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

For the record. I disagreed with Ne0's opinion on a few matters, but that doesn't take away from what he achieved with his forum. NO other forum had the high level discussions and translations taking place on them like that place did. 

Exactly