Singh123456777

Sikh Awareness

58 posts in this topic

What happened to the Sikh awareness forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted a lot of translations on there. It would be a shame if they were gone. 

 

What happened to the site? Was it running okay recently? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I posted a lot of translations on there. It would be a shame if they were gone. 

 

What happened to the site? Was it running okay recently? 

There's something weird going on. Two others sites have stopped working too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes there is no message on the site about any hacking or updating either. The site just does not open up. Its been a few days now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domain is not on sale but pointing it to their default domain company. It seems like they maybe having some problem with their website/hosting. Sikhsangat was down for about a week because of several hacking in November, so might be the same thing as both sites uses the same software. 

If i am not mistaken, N3o singh member runs that website, maybe contact him.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very suspicious for this site to stop operating without warning. I have an idea, but I'm hold off till I get a concrete answer.  Last few weeks they changed operation to another member without reason and then shut down?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I tried emailing neo a few days ago and haven't got a response yet.

 

Anyone, know what's happened? Is he okay? 

@chatanga & @Singh123456777

What happened on that forum recently? 

I'm not sure what happened to neo. All I know is that he is not the owner anymore of the site. I really liked that site though. Hopefully it can come back cause there is a lot of gems on that site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

I'm not sure what happened to neo. All I know is that he is not the owner anymore of the site. I really liked that site though. Hopefully it can come back cause there is a lot of gems on that site.

Boy, that site was a proper treasure trove of serious, in-depth research on Sikhi and Sikh ithiaas. Neo was way ahead of his time with his admin style. 

Do you know who owns it now? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Boy, that site was a proper treasure trove of serious, in-depth research on Sikhi and Sikh ithiaas. Neo was way ahead of his time with his admin style. 

Do you know who owns it now? 

Neo was a visionary is a sense. I don't know who owns it now but I don't see hope that the site will be back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Boy, that site was a proper treasure trove of serious, in-depth research on Sikhi and Sikh ithiaas. Neo was way ahead of his time with his admin style. 

Do you know who owns it now? 

by in-depth you mean, Neo allowed you to go off on your insult rants and when others would fire back, your saviour neo would come out of the blue and make sure the other person was punished for swearing at you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Neo was a visionary is a sense. I don't know who owns it now but I don't see hope that the site will be back.  

If you mean a person who purposely poked at youngsters to lash out and then claim to be the victim, he surely was a visionary to purposely created problems in the Khalsa Panth.  But don't worry, hes just started.  He has big plan for the youth to come.  People thought Ujjal dosanjh was bad for making up false stories about Sikh terrorist, you have seen nothing yet.  coining the word khaliban was only the beginning of his drama.

He has a vendetta with the Khalsa Panth.

Edited by Akalifauj
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even going to argue with you akalifauj. There is no point and we can agree to disagree.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

by in-depth you mean, Neo allowed you to go off on your insult rants and when others would fire back, your saviour neo would come out of the blue and make sure the other person was punished for swearing at you. 

If I gave it, I took it too. 

Not everyone is an excessively sensitive pansy. 

 

Edited by dallysingh101
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record. I disagreed with Ne0's opinion on a few matters, but that doesn't take away from what he achieved with his forum. NO other forum had the high level discussions and translations taking place on them like that place did. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

For the record. I disagreed with Ne0's opinion on a few matters, but that doesn't take away from what he achieved with his forum. NO other forum had the high level discussions and translations taking place on them like that place did. 

Exactly 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure it will be back up soon. It has gone down for a few weeks before in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really miss the meditation forum :( and speaking to some of the members throught PM...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That site started off well but was heavily infiltrated by Nangs and from then on it went downhill because it allowed them to sprout their bukwas without forcing them to provide evidence to back up their comments. Not sure what happened to make them take the website down but Neo wrote something about a user called Drawof being the new owner and then it went down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2017 at 9:39 AM, Akalifauj said:

If you mean a person who purposely poked at youngsters to lash out and then claim to be the victim, he surely was a visionary to purposely created problems in the Khalsa Panth.  But don't worry, hes just started.  He has big plan for the youth to come.  People thought Ujjal dosanjh was bad for making up false stories about Sikh terrorist, you have seen nothing yet.  coining the word khaliban was only the beginning of his drama.

He has a vendetta with the Khalsa Panth.

Blasphemy and lies of the higher order as usual, based on deluded assumptions and  ahankaar, with no proofs, also as usual.

It is easy to blame and make others see as culprits, this is the way the incompetent, fanatic, illeterate, cowards and dumb act.

To shout like mad, create drama and impress their chamchaas ...  but no reality in it, and the worse of all is, that in their limited polluted minds, think they are right,(just like hitler used to do so),  for that, they  even go to the extent,  that they shamelessly use the terms of Wahiguru Akal Purukh and Sikhee to undercover their devlish nature.

You keep on wickedly attacking people without any base, even Prithi Chand would be beggar compared to you.

You are the champion of liars and fudus all around, here on this forum.

It is you, who misguide sikh jan with your manmukh and antigurmat understanding, and you are blaming a noble and peaceful person like Neo? 

What else can be expected from a poor chap like you? 

You are like a frog, popping from one end to another, in your dirty pond like mind, come out of it, and see the reality of the inmense rivers and seas, and see that there  the higher truths, of which you like foolist bats, prefer to close your eyes and not see the reality, then you go on with your foolishness and say, there are no suns...that is all fakeness, just because, you close your eyes and do not want to see the reality beyond your tiny pigeon sized brain....

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

 

You keep on wickedly attacking people without any base, even Prithi Chand would be beggar compared to you.

You are the champion of liars and fudus all around, here on this forum.

You are like a frog, popping from one end to another, in your dirty pond like mind, come out of it, and see the reality of the inmense rivers and seas, and see that there  the higher truths, of which you like foolist bats, prefer to close your eyes and not see the reality, then you go on with your foolishness and say, there are no suns...that is all fakeness, just because, you close your eyes and do not want to see the reality beyond your tiny pigeon sized brain....

 

 

 

Lol. Damn son didn't know you had it in you. You seem so calm lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Lol. Damn son didn't know you had it in you. You seem so calm lol

Well brother, that is what sikhee is about, be a Sant always, to get nearer to Wahiguru, and a sipahe when needed to fight the wicked and tyrants.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

Well brother, that is what sikhee is about, be a Sant always, to get nearer to Wahiguru, and a sipahe when needed to fight the wicked and tyrants.

Sat Sree Akal.

Akaal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now