Singh123456777

Hukamnama manglacharns

2 posts in this topic

What are some good mangalacharns that we can use before taking a hukamnama. Don't post ones that are used often like bani guru guru hai bani or so kaho tal Gur seviae, post something that people rarely use.

Thank you

Darshan piyaasi dinas raat. Chitvo andin neet. Khol kapt gur maeliya. Nanak har sang meet.

Any shabad thats ur favorite. U can do. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Do you mean, "What is Hukam exactly"? The videos may help you to understand it better:         
    • Yes, because that's not the topic here. The point prokharkoo started was bigteras hardon for Jatts. He is saying some Jatts are good, some bad. Nowhere did he mention pride, or that other castes are inferior. But you, as always, start rambling on. If you go to post secondary, these habits will bring some very low marks.  I'm glad you finally dropped the Daas act. It seemed very forced, almost like you had a reminder to use it whenever possible. When you are truly there, then use it, until now keep from making a mockery of the term. 
    • I don't talk to cognitively challenged people. Take your retarded comment to your Hindu masters.  
    • WJKK WJKF I had visited city Brampton in Ontario few years back to visit my massi Ji and there was a store I can't remember the name now. But they were run entirely on non profit (they had a big yellow sign if that helps if anyone who lives there can comment) and they had them for sale. Sorry I can't remember more.    WJKK WJKF
    • WJKK WJKF Well I can see the resentment you harbour toward females (and the sense of entitlement you feel for having the luck to be born male). You and previous poster chatanga have in the last few posts managed to compare women to animals, disabled, and homosexuals or eunichs. Let me ask you brother why do you feel that male gender is so above women? And why do you think some souls are born male and some female? It is some big prize to be born male and we are above females on spiritual ladder? Because I thought gurbani says human body is precious not just males ones. The way you are both talking makes it sounds like no different than our Hindu casteist neighbours who think a woman was born only to serve and has to wait future lifetimes to have any chance to know liberation.  But aside from that your tone made it sound like women are supposed to be the ones hiding behind us? Is this what you want? You think Is it what Sri Guru Gobind singh Ji Maharaj wanted?? Because bro I want nobody hiding and want us all standing together and think that's what Guru Ji wanted. I won't change my mind and I've spoken or rather typed my thoughts why. I don't see any other explanation than haume to explain you and his thoughts.  Abnway my only purpose posting in this thread was not to engage in nonsense arguments. But to just point out about Lucknow Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee and the decision to uphold this principle and they have had several females do this in last few months as an example so it's not mere talk. Other cities will follow and have started to implement as well in india.  Please forgive any mistakes.  With Waheguru Jis kirpa we will all come to understanding.  WJKK WJKF