Single and Sad

Guest Lostgirl

41 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Thats the problem. People are too picky and after the marriage they start finding flaws with each other and then they get divorced. The youth now days don't have the mentality of our previous generations. That's why in this time and age you can't go marrying just anyone.

Yet the current generation/s - of which I belong to I guess - aren't having better, more successful, happier long term relationships as a result of having more freedom to choose. If anything these relationships and marriages are less fruitful, because the mentalities of the respective personalities in these marriages are sorely deficient in important areas that are required for a successful union.

This sneering arrogance on the part of modern generations towards their grandparents' and parents' marriages is entirely misplaced. Sometimes the best thing to do is not over think it. I find those who are micro analyse every small detail will never be pleased.

20 minutes ago, Preeet said:

I guess this is what happens to people when they live in a goray cultured world.. Just as gorays get divorces like nothing, so do our lot now :/ I know of a goray couple where they got a divorce because they don't have 'love' anymore, but they are still best friends?? Like what the heck.

It's one particular sign of a society and civilisation in decline. 

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Best to pretend to be intelligent than remove all doubt about it, ey?

Says the person who's practically setup camp on this forum for more than a decade. Stop projecting. 

Hey stupid, I said... trying to claim he is intelligent. Not pretend, do you see the difference or do I have to spell it out for you.  Tries to make fun of gay people and gets shown how stupid he is.....can't even figure out a simple sentence.  Even Forrest Gump didn't go full retard.  What do you think I meant by sitting on the forum all day.  Damn you are thick headed.  Go get yourself a dictionary and start learning some definitions. 

19 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Hey stupid, I said... trying to claim he is intelligent. Not pretend, do you see the difference or do I have to spell it out for you.  Tries to make fun of gay people and gets shown how stupid he is.....can't even figure out a simple sentence.  Even Forrest Gump didn't go full retard.  What do you think I meant by sitting on the forum all day.  Damn you are thick headed.  Go get yourself a dictionary and start learning some definitions. 

Meow! <claws air>

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Lmao. Please continue. It's cheaper than therapy I suppose. And you do need a LOT of therapy... perhaps a bit more than I need a dictionary. 

I've sent you a PM. Don't clutter the forums with your usual nonsense.

On 12/15/2016 at 0:45 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Lmao. Please continue. It's cheaper than therapy I suppose. And you do need a LOT of therapy... perhaps a bit more than I need a dictionary. 

I've sent you a PM. Don't clutter the forums with your usual nonsense.

Why pm, here is your pm message:

I've warned you previously, so behave yourself. Learn how to conduct yourself. Don't go crying to the mods when I start speaking to you as you do to others. 

Anyone see the obvious self entitlement of this member.  Makes a crack about gay people, then excepts others not to respond and tells them to behave. *edited*

Vaheguruoo ji khalsa vaheguruoo ji ki fateh,

Bhenji, if you live in the UK go the elders Gursikh Kaur or Singhs.

Ardaas. and trust ..do ardaas for spirit not for a husband...

Dont be sad there is someone if anand karaj is written in your karma..

beeing shy is good thing . not a bad thing

Do sangat so you wont feel alone..

• The topic was locked