problems

Guest sikhprivacy123

Guest sikhprivacy123

Hello i am having a lot of problems at home i try my best to do paath but i have had a bad time and since i was born my mother gives me badua and does not like it when i am happty. she told my uncle things about me which is not true and always fights with me. my uncle does a lot of paath and is connected to waheguru for example he can know just by looking at me whether i done paath he said i told waheguru not to listen to your paath and dont do it. now im worries as my paath will be answered or not? will waheguru really not help me now#? 

It is natural to have conflicts with your parents especially when you are a teenager.  Its part of growing up. Sometimes parents think you are still children and try to get back at you for something that may be irritating them about you.  At the bottom of their hearts they don't mean you great harm. 

Any ways all the sakhiya of all bhagats esp. Naamdev has taught us not to loose our confidence in prayer. Even when the pandits stopped Naamdev from praying in the temple,  he never stopped.  God is almighty and all powerful,  our creator. It is his command that you pray to him. No one  can stop you.  Sincere prayers always get heard.

A true person of God never prays for prayers to never be heard but rather the opposite- sarbat dha bhala.

Waheguru ji not our servant but our master , don't worry Waheguru ji listens to all hearts He knows everything even the hidden motivations of people . Do chaupai sahib a few times extra with the normal nitnem  for the extra help and protection , the bani is short but it is full of strength .

Understand Guru ji to be with you always, don't let people's words make you doubt this , Guru ji is your real parent and He loves you beyond words , if we have parents in this world we have karmic bonds to this people sometimes we get bad treatment from them without known cause , sometimes this is how you may have treated them in another life so just don't hold any grudge but pray to Waheguru ji to help you to finish the cycle and to resolve the matter .

You will see increasingly that parents are only human and so they make mistakes like us have good days, bad days etc  so rely on Waheguru ji alone and talk to Guru ji when you want some help (take a hukhamnama and hear His advice)

Guest Jacfsing2
On 12/5/2016 at 10:01 PM, Guest sikhprivacy123 said:

Hello i am having a lot of problems at home i try my best to do paath but i have had a bad time and since i was born my mother gives me badua and does not like it when i am happty. she told my uncle things about me which is not true and always fights with me. my uncle does a lot of paath and is connected to waheguru for example he can know just by looking at me whether i done paath he said i told waheguru not to listen to your paath and dont do it. now im worries as my paath will be answered or not? will waheguru really not help me now#? 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! We are related to people because of our Karmic Debt to them, (only the true Guru, has come without a Karmic Debt to anyone). Don't listen to your Pakhandi Baba uncle, (like the 22 Sodhis who pretended to be the true Guru during the finding of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji), only Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji has the power to make Vaheguru listen or not listen to someone's Ardas. Vaheguru will help you if you follow him.

On 6 December 2016 at 3:01 AM, Guest sikhprivacy123 said:

Keep going, don't let anyone stop or shake your faith. My whole family turned against me when I started Naam Simran and bandgi. They all tried so hard to stop me from doing it, so much so that It got to a stage where I made a choice, either I stick with Truth or I drown in their bulls*ht. 

Bhagat Prahlaad Jis own father tried to kill him on many occasions and each time he was unsuccessful, God eventually sent Narsingh to tear him apart. Your family is just your karam, all is karam- don't let the khel fool you and don't let anyone stop you from believing in Truth.

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Waheguru ji not our servant but our master , don't worry Waheguru ji listens to all hearts He knows everything even the hidden motivations of people . Do chaupai sahib a few times extra with the normal nitnem  for the extra help and protection , the bani is short but it is full of strength .

Understand Guru ji to be with you always, don't let people's words make you doubt this , Guru ji is your real parent and He loves you beyond words , if we have parents in this world we have karmic bonds to this people sometimes we get bad treatment from them without known cause , sometimes this is how you may have treated them in another life so just don't hold any grudge but pray to Waheguru ji to help you to finish the cycle and to resolve the matter .

You will see increasingly that parents are only human and so they make mistakes like us have good days, bad days etc  so rely on Waheguru ji alone and talk to Guru ji when you want some help (take a hukhamnama and hear His advice)

Good post 

I would add that a part of not holding a grudge is having compassion for the fools, because they know not what they do, that's why they're fools. And to pray for them to learn the errors of their ways. That's what we can do for our slanderers and those that cause or wish us harm. 

Also, a Bhagat doesn't Need protection. Yes the Bhagat can pray for help. But God is everyone, everything, everywhere. If we practice this psychology, who is there to get protection from for All is Him. 

Chaupai Sahib Ji prayers should be made with the knowledge of this. Bhagats and Gurus have sat on hot plates, been tortured and killed with this knowledge, in acceptance of shaheedi, for it was all Maharaj Ji. 

44 minutes ago, Lionesswoman said:

Good post 

I would add that a part of not holding a grudge is having compassion for the fools, because they know not what they do, that's why they're fools. And to pray for them to learn the errors of their ways. That's what we can do for our slanderers and those that cause or wish us harm. 

Also, a Bhagat doesn't Need protection. Yes the Bhagat can pray for help. But God is everyone, everything, everywhere. If we practice this psychology, who is there to get protection from for All is Him. 

Chaupai Sahib Ji prayers should be made with the knowledge of this. Bhagats and Gurus have sat on hot plates, been tortured and killed with this knowledge, in acceptance of shaheedi, for it was all Maharaj Ji. 

what I love about Chaupai sahib is it is an ardas , a declaration of trust in Waheguru ji  and also leaves you with an inner feeling of security and confidence, it helped me a lot when I was younger to ride the waves of life . 

In case you forget and start wondering why you came into the world, the first line in the following shabad explains the main reason why you were sent into the world.

SGGS Ang 1219

सारग महला ५ ॥

Sārag mėhlā 5.

Sarang 5th Guru.

आइओ सुनन पड़न कउ बाणी ॥

Ā▫i▫o sunan paṛan ka▫o baṇī.

The mortal has come to hear and utter the Guru's word.

नामु विसारि लगहि अन लालचि बिरथा जनमु पराणी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

Nām visār lagėh an lālacẖ birthā janam parāṇī. ||1|| rahā▫o.

Forgetting the Name thou attached thyself to other desires. Vain is thy life, O mortal. Pause.

समझु अचेत चेति मन मेरे कथी संतन अकथ कहाणी ॥

Samajẖ acẖeṯ cẖeṯ man mere kathī sanṯan akath kahāṇī.

O my thoughtless soul, reform thyself and contemplate thy Lord. The saints utter only the story of the Ineffable Lord.

लाभु लैहु हरि रिदै अराधहु छुटकै आवण जाणी ॥१॥

Lābẖ laihu har riḏai ārāḏẖahu cẖẖutkai āvaṇ jāṇī. ||1||

Gather thou the profit of remembering the God in thy mind this way thy comings and goings shall end.

उदमु सकति सिआणप तुम्हरी देहि त नामु वखाणी ॥

Uḏam sakaṯ si▫āṇap ṯumĥrī ḏėh ṯa nām vakẖāṇī.

Effort, power and wisdom are Thine, O Lord if Thou grant them to me, then alone can I repeat Thy Name.

सेई भगत भगति से लागे नानक जो प्रभ भाणी ॥२॥५६॥७९॥

Se▫ī bẖagaṯ bẖagaṯ se lāge Nānak jo parabẖ bẖāṇī. ||2||56||79||

Nanak, they alone are the devotees and they alone attach to Thy devotional service, who are pleasing to Thee, O my Lord.