Mr Singhs - New vegetarian takeaway in Gants Hill

dallysingh101

2 minutes ago, caveman said:

You do realise when we go to get dharshan we not only now down to satguru ji but also the shastar in parkash in front? shastar naam mala, ayudh bidiya is all shastar puja. people like you are seriously whitewashing core values. Dasam granth not being bani, shastar puja is anti sikhi...what next will these nindaks come out with? 

To me, no Gursikh would ever believe in this devilish "Shastar puja" act. Say what you like but the only thing waiting for these people is hell."

Not sure why you are bringing up Dasam Granth not being Bani, when I do believe Dasam Granth is. That was pointless to mention. 

4 hours ago, Berserk said:

Not sure why you are bringing up Dasam Granth not being Bani, when I do believe Dasam Granth is. That was pointless to mention. 

You claim to believe in dasam bani yet you call shastar puja evil and wrong? & those who do will go to hell? fool. 

9 hours ago, caveman said:

You do realise when we go to get dharshan we not only now down to satguru ji but also the shastar in parkash in front? shastar naam mala, ayudh bidiya is all shastar puja. people like you are seriously whitewashing core values. Dasam granth not being bani, shastar puja is anti sikhi...what next will these nindaks come out with? 

5 hours ago, caveman said:

You claim to believe in dasam bani yet you call shastar puja evil and wrong? & those who do will go to hell? fool. 

It is because of people like you today many Sikhs are turned away from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.  Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji doesn't approve of shastar need blood.  The Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, Shastar Naam Mala also, doesn't endorses the belief shastar need blood.  This is all made up by the people you support. 

You have no source or credible source to back up your fairy tales.  Obviously, people will have a strong disliking for what you are saying.  You have learned nothing from Shastar Naam Mala.  Chandi Di Vaar brings a sense of cooling to the mind.  Yet you are on a verbal diarrhea marathon. 

7 hours ago, caveman said:

Dasam granth and sikhi has always been about destroying tyrants and evil minded people - dasam granth has described vaheguru's nature in that way. 

ਦੁਰਜਨ ਦਲ ਦੰਡਣ ਅਸੁਰ ਬਿਹੰਡਣ ਦੁਸਟ ਨਿਕੰਦਿਣ ਆਦਿ ਬ੍ਰਿਤੇ ॥
Thy Nature from the very beginning is to punish the multitudes of vicious people, to destroy the demons and to uproot the tyrants.

However, people like you enjoy to prey on the weak and innocent. Your view has no place in Sikhi. If you are so desperate to give blood to shasters, then use your own, or from killers or rapists. But maybe that level of compassion is too much for you. 

How did this thread about mr singhs opening a new branch in gants hill turn into an argument about dasam granth/meat debate???

We should be supporting and celebrating any new sikh shop on the high street especially restaurants as most do not cater for the dietary requirements of some Sikhs.

We need alot more jathka meat outlets and food outlets. There is a huge number of hindu and sikh meat eaters I would say most Sikhs I know eat meat and are forced to get meat from halal operating outlets or stunned meat slaughter outlets. The later is more preferable than halal in terms of our religion.

Tandoori Chicken was founded in the punjab I believe so naturally there has always been a long tradition of having a variety of food diet amoung the Sikh population.

22 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'd rather talk straight than all that sweet talk crap. Think of it as a personal choice. lol

one would think that Sikhs posting on a forum dedicated to Sikhism would refrain from using words like "fu##u".

But yeah it's your personal choice to be whatever you want. sorry mate I said anything.

2 hours ago, HardeepCov said:

one would think that Sikhs posting on a forum dedicated to Sikhism would refrain from using words like "fu##u".

But yeah it's your personal choice to be whatever you want. sorry mate I said anything.

Nah, it's cool. I know some people don't like it, and there are other people who think nothing of it - considering it a commonly employed Panjabi term. Each to their own. 

On 09/12/2016 at 11:28 AM, genie said:

How did this thread about mr singhs opening a new branch in gants hill turn into an argument about dasam granth/meat debate???

We should be supporting and celebrating any new sikh shop on the high street especially restaurants as most do not cater for the dietary requirements of some Sikhs.

We need alot more jathka meat outlets and food outlets. There is a huge number of hindu and sikh meat eaters I would say most Sikhs I know eat meat and are forced to get meat from halal operating outlets or stunned meat slaughter outlets. The later is more preferable than halal in terms of our religion.

Tandoori Chicken was founded in the punjab I believe so naturally there has always been a long tradition of having a variety of food diet amoung the Sikh population.

I agree, Sikhs should get wise and create a legimate jhatka meat certification body, so that any butchers, restaurants etc can certify they are supplying jhatka, hence people have freedom of choice and know where it is safe to eat.

In this day and age when eating out it is safest to take the vegetarian option because you just cannot trust the outlets you visit are not using halal meat. There are several Sikh owned restaurants and businesses that still use halal meat. Probably because of its low price. 

Pushkars in Birmingham is one example, Bradford arms in walsall is another example.

But yes, back to the original topic more Sikh owned business is definitely a good thing we need more of them. 

I just hope the place doesn't become a spot for sullay to sniff around to try to find some gullible girls. I applaud this venture, but on thinking about it, we do definitely need proper jhatka places too - because the usual predators will have no problem going to a vege restaurant (because technically it is still jalal for them), whereas they aren't likely to eat or visit at a blatantly non-jalal meat serving place (unless they do the usual and order fish there).

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I just hope the place doesn't become a spot for sullay to sniff around to try to find some gullible girls. I applaud this venture, but on thinking about it, we do definitely need proper jhatka places too - because the usual predators will have no problem going to a vege restaurant (because technically it is still jalal for them), whereas they aren't likely to eat or visit at a blatantly non-jalal meat serving place (unless they do the usual and order fish there).

Most observant muslims will not go to a non-halal meat outlet so a veggie restaurant will be a magnet for all kinds becaues veggie food is suitable for all.

However if mr singhs started doing a jhatka meat variety section then you will see most religious muslims shun the place and hindu and sikh meat eaters flock to the place you may on occasion get the muslim by name guys who even eat bacon (one of my school friends was like this), some will groom girls and may or may not be proud of being a muslim ironically.