Mr Singhs - New vegetarian takeaway in Gants Hill

dallysingh101

2 hours ago, Singhstah said:

Haha,what a loser you are.

That's like saying people who play violent video games are secret wannabe mass murders. (which, coincidentally, meat eaters actually are).

Stop trying to sound clever as you actually sound incredibly thick.  It is not the taste of meat that vegetarians object to, it is that litle thing called slaughter. So if something has not been slaughtered, its vegetarian and doesn't compromise a vegetarian's belief in anyway. These products prove to the wider world that you can be a vegetarian and not feel you are missing out on anything. Do you understand now or should I break it down for you even more?

Also the person in your display picture was a vegetarian.

The person in my picture didn't eat novelty pizzas & sausages made from estrogen packed ingredients that try to replicate taste of meat.... they ate a natural healthy vegetarian diet consisting of vegetables, fruits, grains & dairy. They also didn't drink tea. I have close ties to people who grew up under the guidance of Baba Ji.

if you can't see the hypocrisy of people who claim to be vege & against animal slaughter but don't mind eating food that has been deliberately made to mimick the look & taste of meat then that is your choice. What's wrong with the taste of natural vegetables & sticking to that? 

Using the playing of video games that stimulate your external senses in comparison to food that is consumed for nourishment of the body...... & I'm the thick 1.... ok 

they have non alcoholic beer available now.... might as well start drinking those.... after all it's only the intoxicating effects of alcohol that are the problem... not the taste 

7 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

I find it amusing that hardcore fanatical vegetarians who have a false sense of superiority because they are veges go to places where the food is made to look & taste like meat!! It's actually quite laughable & pathetic. It's proven that soya contains large amounts of estrogen which leads to growth of breast tissue & lowering of testosterone levels in men which has a negative effective on sperm levels & lowers masculinity. 

If your a vegetarian then stick to a healthy natural vegetarian diet of vegetables, fruits & dairy. 

And don't give it the holier than thou <banned word filter activated> to meat eaters after you've just scoffed down a soya pizza made to look & taste like meat or after munching on a fake meat Linda McCartney sausage.

Without wanting to sound like some kind of "hardcore fanatical vegetarian", Mr Singh's do a pretty good range of food that doesn't involve "fake meat",

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

The person in my picture didn't eat novelty pizzas & sausages made from estrogen packed ingredients that try to replicate taste of meat.... they ate a natural healthy vegetarian diet consisting of vegetables, fruits, grains & dairy. They also didn't drink tea. I have close ties to people who grew up under the guidance of Baba Ji.

if you can't see the hypocrisy of people who claim to be vege & against animal slaughter but don't mind eating food that has been deliberately made to mimick the look & taste of meat then that is your choice. What's wrong with the taste of natural vegetables & sticking to that? 

Using the playing of video games that stimulate your external senses in comparison to food that is consumed for nourishment of the body...... & I'm the thick 1.... ok 

they have non alcoholic beer available now.... might as well start drinking those.... after all it's only the intoxicating effects of alcohol that are the problem... not the taste 

There are many foods that contain hormones, and dairy and meat are the worst in that aspect. I'm not saying you should be vegan but soya (in moderation) is the least unhealthy food in comparison to meat and dairy.

I think it's meat industries that are more hypocritical by making their meat look nothing like an animal and giving names like pork, beef instead of the actual name of the animal (pig, cow).

Many people (like myself) choose to be vegetarian/vegan not for health reasons but for animals and the environment. The health part is just a bonus. 

If you are a vegetarian, I find it strange you are even trying to find a fault here. You should just be glad the restaurant is vegetarian/vegan.