simran345

Chaupai Sahib Jaap, Kirtan Darbar and Ardaas for Bhai Jagraj Singh

50 posts in this topic

May Waheguru bless him and his family 🙏🏻 Waheguru. 

I learned a lot from his parchar and videos, sad to hear this 😢

Edited by simran345

My word. That's unexpected. 

I think Bhai Sahib will be philosophical about his situation if his parchaar is any indication. 

I hope for his recovery.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

My word. That's unexpected. 

I think Bhai Sahib will be philosophical about his situation if his parchaar is any indication. 

I hope for his recovery.

unfortunatly there will most likely be no recovery...he as stage 4 cancer, in the liver i believe, he has only few months remaining.

More or less stopped posting here, but just want to say we should make an effort to attend on Sunday and of course can do paat at home as well.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

unfortunatly there will most likely be no recovery...he as stage 4 cancer, in the liver i believe, he has only few months remaining.

I never knew it was that bad. Incredibly sad news.

25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

if the sindhi hindu Bhardwaj can heal with Guru ji's kirpa so can Veer ji ...

That is true and Guru Ji will do kirpa

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

if the sindhi hindu Bhardwaj can heal with Guru ji's kirpa so can Veer ji ...

Yes lets hope so madam, i was thinkin that too earlier. Non-sikhs have been blessed wit extensions to their lives, usually by doin darshan at amritsar and doin paath. Jagrajs jeevan must be very high, bcoz hes been given this seva of bein the leader of new age sikhs by the lord. Hopefully kartar can baksh jagraj for a bit longer. His knowledge combined wit bein a visionary, while bein able to influence oldies, and have a foothold in the youths lives, has made him to be a genuine panth rattan!

Edited by StarStriker
1 person likes this

Jugraj Singh has been blessed with his inspirstional gifts; may we all do Ardas that he gets better and fixes more people with Guru's help. 

2 people like this

Really sad to hear this unfortunate news. I really hope he recovers. panth needs people like him.

3 people like this

This is so surprising, he should definitely go to India if he can and visit Sri Harmandir Sahib ji to do bhakti. May he recover very soon! 

Maybe we should show our appreciation by taking on more khoj of bani, santhiya, memorisation of more Gurbani, learn to sing a shabad you know stuff we should be doing and sharing with others and encouraging them too.

Edited by jkvlondon
4 people like this

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family, especially his children at this time,he has done more to spread knowledge about Sikhi than anyone i know and bought me back onto the towards path of Sikhi, if you read his statement it show's nothing but humility and acceptance, something we could all learn from.

A friend of mine put this up on facebook yesterday evening after hearing the news, sum's it all up.

"When death becomes more than just an intellectual thought, life becomes real.
Value each & every breath as they are more valuable than the material riches that make up the world we live in."

3 people like this

Very sad news, we need more people like bhai jagraj singh spreading the message of Sikhi locally and globally. May waheguru give him and his Basics of Sikhi team and family the blessings to carry on the great work and parchar they have done so far.

1 person likes this

I'll try to add the Jaap events as I see them. Please add your town/city's also, if there is one being held for Bhai Jagraj Singh. 

🙏🏻 Waheguru 

IMG_3554.JPG

IMG_3555.JPG

Tonights Simran (7pm-8pm), next Thursdays Simran (7pm-8pm) and Asa Dee Vaar this Saturday from 7am-9:30am will all be dedicated for Chardi Kala of Bhai Jagraj Singh from Everythings 13 - Basics of Sikhi who has been diagnosed with stage 4 Cancer.  Please join us each day in Sangat to together do Ardaas for their health and well being.

https://m.facebook.com/SGSSGurdwara/posts/1304100629629814:0

Programmes for the chardi kala of Bhai Jagraj Singh and family are in  Everything's 13 - Basics of Sikhi link  

🙏🏻 Waheguru  

2 people like this

In your homes, when you do your nitem, do ardas also ji.

2 people like this