Buisness ideas

Big_Tera

3 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Let me ask Sangat which is Shameful  -

Following the norm getting arranged ie decision based on benefits

Or

Marrying daughter to a gora instead of Indian.

Guru ji institute of married life is not for extorting money from the girl's parents otherwise why would Guru Sahib ji tell his sikhs that the bridegroom's party should be as small as possible and to the Girl's parents preference  and not to pressurise or endebt them ? For a guy's parents to sell their son shows their low thought pattern and lack of sikh sanskars. Is the boy's mouth taped up can he not tell them what is wrong ?  

Sikhi isn't about races , find a place where Guru ji said anything that only INdians could be sikhs ? Neither he nor I put any demand on my parents or his parents we earned our money to spend , something that most boys don't do , often I've seen guys who have zero paise, zero prospects , zero sanskars looking for brides : why? because they think like you: we can  extort paise from the girl's folks . Didn't the girl's parents educate their daughter, ensure she has sanskars, she has a job or profession? yes of course they do because the guys expect it and they want their daughter to be capable.  The boy's folks  make their daughter-in-law into a wage slave and still make demands on top of this , it is shameful behaviour which Sant ji did not tolerate for Hindu daughter what do you think he would say for sikh bibian ? 

Bhein ji let's keep things real, nobody over here is a saint or sati-savitri.

However many do put on a facade.

Best thing to do is be honest not a hypocrite.

I answered your anti-sikh advice , and you showed your own low thinking  ....Yes if my Guru ji says earn your own bread with your own kirt di kamai , explain where he differentiates between his children based on sex . Yes there is no honour in sitting back and ripping off a girl .

Tell me,why if I say it straight that you are picking up bipran ki reet by thinking and suggesting such behaviour as a funding option  you went straight to who I married as a fault ? Now you are trying to further insult by implying I am not a faithful wife (above) . I think you need to rethink you words and also go back and see just how far you have fallen from the standards Guru ji gave you.  

As for OP , he had said he has funds he just wanted ideas for startups . OP Veer ji tried looking on YT there's a channel called minority mind  it's very good both on entrepreneurship and business acumen

How many guy's get to marry childhood sweet hearts

Answer - few

Why is this so ?

Answer - greed of parents

As for OP, it's his life his choice i am not going to judge & expose him.

Just trying to help by suggesting an option.

Out of order statement. It's not an option for the bride's parents to give the son in law money, a stupid suggestion.  It may happen in India, but it don't here. 

Wat the cheek of it. 

2 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Fine then help a fellow SS member.

Find an English damsel for a British bloke.

Since you still choose to stick by the advice given by yourself, I will try to edit it for you.

How about marrying the daughter of a successful enterpreneur, who will have the skills required to run a startup. Cash on its own is no good in incapable hands. 

How about employing an experienced gora to help run your business instead of giving your own daughter to a gora. 

1 hour ago, sikhni777 said:

Since you still choose to stick by the advice given by yourself, I will try to edit it for you.

How about marrying the daughter of a successful enterpreneur, who will have the skills required to run a startup. Cash on its own is no good in incapable hands. 

How about employing an experienced gora to help run your business instead of giving your own daughter to a gora. 

Bhein ji you are missing the point !

To begin with, reason for suggesting marriage to an Indian is that no British is available or suitable.

Indian parents & bride will ignore Velaiti munda's short comings, British will not !

My advice trust those who gives you Roti & Beti.

Another option is to marry an International student in UK whose training to be a Chef.

Why hire when you can get help for free ;-)

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

How many guy's get to marry childhood sweet hearts

Answer - few

Why is this so ?

Answer - greed of parents

As for OP, it's his life his choice i am not going to judge & expose him.

Just trying to help by suggesting an option.

People don't marry their childhood sweethearts because they've moved on, not because their parents stopped them, (you've watched too much Hollywood/Bollywood Romantic films, confusing your reality of the real world). 

4 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Fine then help a fellow SS member.

Find an English damsel for a British bloke.

You must find this entitle thing funny; O.P. was asking for some financial assistance and you tell just told him marriage; how many marriages do you expect him to have to ne rich; when his actual mind was on business.

16 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Bhein ji you are missing the point !

To begin with, reason for suggesting marriage to an Indian is that no British is available or suitable.

Indian parents & bride will ignore Velaiti munda's short comings, British will not !

My advice trust those who gives you Roti & Beti.

Another option is to marry an International student in UK whose training to be a Chef.

Why hire when you can get help for free ;-)

If you want someone to marry that's a Chef, it's more easier to marry one of those Hispanics or Orientals since even if a white person would cook, they usually only would cook on rare occasions, (this isn't a steryotype in America, but rather a fact). But you shouod give-up the whole marriage advice and focus on giving actual business ideas. Also the food Hispanics and Orientals eat are much healthier than white people's burgers, sandwitches and pizzas.