Is this news true about Buddha Dal Jathedaar?

shastarSingh

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

Just want some clarification. Is that guy really part of the RSS organisation or is he a Nanak Panthi like Sindhi Hindu community?

Sindhi Hindus despite being Hindus view the Guru to be greater than their gods, for example they go around their fire 4 times instead of 7 times, and they don't follow Brahminwaad regardless of caste.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Sindhi Hindus despite being Hindus view the Guru to be greater than their gods, for example they go around their fire 4 times instead of 7 times, and they don't follow Brahminwaad regardless of caste.

The guy in question Madhavdas Mamtani is also a Sindhi Hindu. That is why I asked. The Sindhi Hindus(and any other Nanak Panthis) do not view the Gurus like Sikhs do. Their Aqeedah is different from ours. Since partition Sindhis have been scattered all over India. Living amongst mainstream Hindus they have adopted many Hindu rituals. That is why you will see them worshipping pictures of the Gurus and even incorporating Hindu Gods into their belief system.

I saw  this video a long time back and it made me angry that nothing was corrected in the Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib ji by the jathedar , it was almost like he was paralysed to do anything , if you cannot keep the insult of gurbani distortion from happening in Guru ji's hazaree then what good is your jathedari?

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I saw  this video a long time back and it made me angry that nothing was corrected in the Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib ji by the jathedar , it was almost like he was paralysed to do anything , if you cannot keep the insult of gurbani distortion from happening in Guru ji's hazaree then what good is your jathedari?

can u please provide link to the video?

thanks