Nabha Jail Break: Harminder Singh MIntoo escapes

shastarSingh

On 27/11/2016 at 4:22 PM, shastarSingh said:

They have recaptured Singh ji but his dardi and kesh have been cut off , some are saying this happened at police hands others taking reports from media think he did this himself to escape detection . I think it is strange how immediately following Modi's visit , this undermining of one of the 'secure' jails has  happened . Me thinks it is just so Modi can insist on takeover of punjab jails  at worst state of emergency again , or at least undermining akalis ...

-_- I have no words to express of recent kesh katals by some folks who were considered to be fighters for our kaum. I understand that they are in extremely tight spot and i have no status to judge them but this really sends an extremely negative low self-esteem message to our kaum.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

-_- I have no words to express of recent kesh katals by some folks who were considered to be fighters for our kaum. I understand that they are in extremely tight spot and i have no status to judge them but this really sends an extremely negative low self-esteem message to our kaum.

Sant Jarnail Singh and Sukhdev Singh Babbar didn't cut their Kesh to fight for the Kaum. (Sukhdev Singh Babbar didn't even let Non-Amritdharis join Babbar Khalsa and they had to have all of Nitnem as well as Sukhmani Sahib perfectly memorized).

19 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Not really, only if you are already suffering from low self esteem as it is ? Stop thinking with your emotions and instead with your brain. Support the kharkus, including those who have taken the decision, and let it be between them and Waheguru. 

Its always some people out there raising this issue, those who have and never will do any seva for Sikhs that these Singhs have done.