Many times, a woman wants to simply feel heard

singhbj singh

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

If there are differences (biologically), the treatment of both should still be equal. Thus, there would be no munda kuri farkh.

"If", lol? There's no "if".

Acknowledging those differences shouldn't be frowned upon, but I agree, using those differences for negative purposes is not the correct thing to do.

3 hours ago, Preeet said:

If there are differences (biologically), the treatment of both should still be equal. Thus, there would be no munda kuri farkh.

first things first NO SIKH should ever use the word Kurdi for a female , its root is koorda  rubbish trash, yes that kind of trash . This word is a Hindu Punjabi idea because Putaar means that person who will help the parent cross the river Pu (afterlife belief of hindu) to the desh of devtey , this of course considered the sons because he does the rasams and paat to achieve this . The daughter however cannot do this and so is considered useless /trash thus Koordi.
Give a female the respect Guru ji gave her and use respectful. positive  words like sister, mother, bibi ji 

5 hours ago, Preeet said:

Putri is also a hindu punjabi idea, it's used a lot in punjab so you cannot say that hindus have that difference between boys&girls. Kuri is a cultural word.. Only Punjabi people use that word, none of the people from other states use that word at all and they are the hindu majority. Besides, even if you are right, the meaning behind the word is insignificant to most who use it because they don't even know the meaning.. they cannot be deemed disrespectful. 

please stop , it's the Hindus who started Dheean to underhandedly sellout their daughters to Mughals, it is the Hindus who murdered their infant daughters by putting gur in their mouths and cotton in their hands and telling them as they are killing them to send a brother instead of coming back (I have read the actual couplet but the wording I do not want to mess up from forgetfulness). Putri came about in Sikh era due to sikh influence no Hindu believes their daughter will be able to help them in the afterlife (that's why having one blood son is so important to them) and Guru Sahiban stopped the virulent murder of females in infancy , during marriage (they made it against rehit to beat , swear exploit or harass women) and the murder and abandonment of widows through sati and superstituous nonsense about it being the woman's fault the man died . Don't claim equality was the standard in Hindus

Ignorance is no defence ... if you don't know what you are saying don't say it simple.

6 minutes ago, Preeet said:

How can you say those are hindu ways when theyre not? Thats the same thing as if an outsider would say that 'all sikhs do goat bali to vaheguru at gurdwaras'. & when you are saying hindu its your own ancestors who you are also disgracing (who may have not even practiced these kalyug deeds). its called kalyug for a reason, and these deeds were exclusive to these times only. those who did those bad deeds are no hindus, they are nastik lok. just as someone can be born into a sikh family, but the child is not a sikh until they accept and follow our principles. i did not expect these views of yours, coming from someone who practices sikhi. As for putri, that term existed even before sikhi was here. Its even used in southeast asia to call someone 'daughter', and itd make no sense to say that they too learned it from our sikh era, but really it has always been a term since all yugs. 

Lachman chopped off a woman's nose because she put the idea of marriage in front of him , Ram chander kicked out a pregnant Sita because of others gossip ... erm not very woman friendly examples . Are they kalyugi jant ? Nastiks? 
where in Southeast asia ...I'm curious 

Okay Malay and Indonesian  is based in sanskrit  so there may be usage there

but what I said stands :

http://www.hknet.org.nz/putra.htm

http://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Putra_means

interesting thing is a Putar saves his folks by just being born/adopted and yet a Putri has to be a super chaste, religious , obedient person born into royalty in scriptures , a devi /princess . 

On 04/02/2017 at 0:49 PM, Preeet said:

Sri Ram ji's deed was done FOR the public, she was sent to Valmiki ji's because he is trustworthy. I know you may not believe it, but that is not my issue because what Im saying is what a lot of people believe. & just stop, Putri is a common title for daughters, Putra has to be super chaste too, not just any paapi can achieve the deed of what a true putra does. This may sound biased, but my family as well as many others referr to me as puttar/putri as well. It's a title for gods too, such as Suryaputri Yami (sun god's daughter goddess yami) etc. Even poor people use the putri title in east asia. There is no difference between putri and putra besides genders. Someone may ask why there is no female guru in sikhism, you will give your educated answer to them, but then they still feel it is not enough and they will bash the religion. Would that feel right to you? No. people need to think from everyone's perspective.

Yes he threw her out because everyone else claimed she was impure, He decided public opinion is more important than the truth. But of course you already consider him perfect as you've already shown you're happy enough calling Mahapurkhs liars to defend minor deities but ok :)

Rather than basing crap off what you want it to be or what someone else has told you. Read a book, do some research, the only opinion who matters is God's, the rest is nothing more than trash.

Lachman chopped off a woman's nose because she put the idea of marriage in front of him , Ram chander kicked out a pregnant Sita because of others gossip ... erm not very woman friendly examples . Are they kalyugi jant ? Nastiks? 
where in Southeast asia ...I'm curious 

Krishna went about giving into lust and leered at the Gopis while they were naked, Guru Gobind Singh Ji when meeting a woman who had lustful thoughts about him, peered into her mind, saw her and refused to even touch her to fufil her wish.

23 minutes ago, Preeet said:

This has been discussed before from me! No point in saying the same thing repeatedly considering that Id say what I said before :) Wasting your lovely time in hate.

If speaking the truth is what you call "hate" then live in your delusions lol, just don't spread your filth around and call it Sikhi Fact.  In all honesty, i'd rather live in hate than constant blasphemy like you.  Continue burying your head in the sand lol, you can call me many things but in the end you'll always be someone who regards herself above Mahapurkhs and scholars who devoted their lives to research.

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

That is hate, you wouldn't act that way around someone or something that you admire. There is no point to focus on something that you dislike because if you really loved something you would spend your time with that (like your cartoons, jk lol)

good spend your time in your arrogance, I'm sure you'll reach new heights with it. Speaking the truth isn't hate, it never will be. I guess by your idiotic logic Guru Sahib were the ultimate haters and every Mahapurkh who spoke against your lovely Deities were fools, every thing I've ever said about them comes from people who'd make yours and mine intelligence look like nothing more than a speck of dust, but I guess what do they know compared to Parbrahmgyani Preeto. God Speed Preeto...run to your Mandir and venerate your stones. Though in all honesty my "cartoons" make more sense than you ever have, which says a-lot considering many of them are fictitious. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/6/2017 at 2:39 AM, Preeet said:

That is hate, you wouldn't act that way around someone or something that you admire. There is no point to focus on something that you dislike because if you really loved something you would spend your time with that (like your cartoons, jk lol)

The difference between Hinduism and Fictional fantasy is this: Fantasy fans know their idea is false; while Hindus don't. Why else is it called Mythology cause it's universally accepted except for a few people