Kira

Bowing to Guru Granth Sahib Ji

1 post in this topic

http://www.vidhia.com/Bhai Randheer Singh Ji/Is-bowing-to-Guru-Granth-Sahib-Ji-akin-to-idol-worship.pdf

This article about Bhai Sahib Bhai randhir Singh Ji's conversation with an officer in the british raj is a must read for everyone. We need to know why we bow to Guru Sahib or risk it becoming nothing more than an empty ritual.

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Brother, you seem like a man who knows the score and can hazard a guess at the situation in the future by extrapolating current trends if they continue to develop unhindered. I have a question: where do you see the social and political landscape in Britain by 2099 if the Islamic question is not confronted? Will we sleepwalk into a country with a powerful Islamic coterie able to dominate political, economic, legal, and social circles? And what will such a scenario mean for non-Muslim minorities?
    • Here's a summary of this video: Tommy Robinson reports about the Manchester attack for the Alex Jones Show. Alex Jones reports on Pres. Macron of France saying terror attacks must be accepted as a part of life. Mayor Sadiq Khan of London says the same (it's "part and parcel" of living in a big city), and that he'll set up safe zones.  EU destroys internal and external borders, and brings in the Islamicists. Alex Jones says they're taking away British rights, whether they are Sikh British, xyz British, abc British (Interesting he mentions Sikhs first.) Tommy Robinson surveys the Islamophilic policies of the Government (Rotterham, etc.). What's it going to take for the Govt. to do something? 
      The Mayor of Greater Manchester works with Islamic radicals.
    • Most Sikhs are Sikhs-In-Name-Only, in fact most people of any religion have become in-name-only. Let's stop pretending the entire Panth has a moral background, some so-called "sikhs", have become so morally weak that I'd say Non-Sikhs have become more moral then them. It may be true that we are the best, but any so-called, "sikhs", are worse than even the worst of the worst, and are worse scum that you will meet anywhere.
    • I don't know if there are many situations, but you can tell who follows the Jatha of theit choice to the extreme, at least in the past, people would at least pretend to like each other, now they aren't even pretending.
    • There is something seriously wrong with the title of this thread.  A human death is never good. What kind of person are you that thinks its great news. You must have an evil mind and heart to think like this.    If people commit crimes they will be punished for them. In a lawful and just way. I am all bringing back hanging for people who commit bad crimes. But celebrating a murder.    may you enlightened youg one with a distorted mind.