Sikh Traitors in Punjab

Guest Sengh

I tried to find out what happened to the strong Panth that we used to have in Punjab and one of the main reasons of the downfall in India was because of sikhs themselves selling out their Sikh brothers and sisters!! For drugs, for threats on their families by the government, for police! I can't believe that Sikhs would sell out SIkhi like this? Why did this happen??

3 hours ago, Guest Sengh said:

I tried to find out what happened to the strong Panth that we used to have in Punjab and one of the main reasons of the downfall in India was because of sikhs themselves selling out their Sikh brothers and sisters!! For drugs, for threats on their families by the government, for police! I can't believe that Sikhs would sell out SIkhi like this? Why did this happen??

This maybe has happened, because we do not follow Sikhee in the true essence. We are more occupied of the outer aspects, rather than, the eternal and permanent truth of Naam, which is within us, and of which Guru Sahiban, in each Tuk, in each Ang, sing His Glory.

It is like having jewels in the jewel box, but we are more worried of the box container, then the valuable priceless jewels contents: Amrit Bani.

So naturally, maya, kalyug, are powerful enough to lead the majority of us astray.

Sat Sree Akal.

.Just to expand....

the traitors were tempted by the snake maya thats all. They sold themselves to the so called 'elite' to become their puppets. same old story. the jewish/zionist 'elite' that control all the banks/multinationals/intelligence/media have infiltrated all religions through deception and buying off people/organisations. The east india company itself was a vehicle used by these jewish/zionist financiers to accomplish their goals in india. They hide behind christian sounding names/false identities or just simply 'the British establishment' etc in order to stay concealed from us so no real revolution can occur. How can we combat an enemy that we do not know ? Also freemasonry is used by the elite as a kabbalah boys club to recruit their puppets who will simply perform the tasks of their masters due to the fact these puppets have been vetted to ensure that they have the qualities required to be manipulated and obedient e.g. selfish, greedy, egotical,self-important people are ideal puppets/slaves since they will forgo all morality and ethical principles when tempted by a few paper notes/career promotions/material gain. Basically, people have been tempted and defected to the other side. We have been infiltrated for over a century. Research about freemasonry in punjab. They pretend to be a fraternal, charitable male only club but look at their idealogies/rituals/symbols and it not to hard to see the jewish/kabbalah connection. This article is quite revealing despite the misdirection and spin it presents http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051222/aplus.htm#1 

Im also aware that even our so called panthic organisations have been incompetent in doing anything over the last thirty years. Have you ever asked why? Its because they are most likely used as controlled opposition/buffers as its striking how well they have quelled any real movement for justice. its evident that they direct and steer us into futile actions that will not in fact lead us anywhere and they know it. The enemy is very clever. Look at how well we've been brainwashed and directed to gather in vast numbers outside the buildings of our enemies to beg for justice. Its quite comical and sickening really. 

Until we stop putting our hopes in and following these so called panthic leaders (that dont have an effective strategy but talk from stage to stage and are in the pay of our enemies) down fruitless avenues we will only become weaker. We don't need any organisation or puppet speakers to tell us what to do or what to think. We are not sheep there to be controlled. We have got everything we need in siri guru granth sahib ji. There need to be an awakening on a personal level outside the grips of any organisation/propped up leader....look at what a farce the sarbat khalsa was. It seems to have been an intelligence operation in order to not only steer us down a path the enemy wants but also a way of the enemy to examine who is actually a threat to them and to take them out! 

As a side,  i have seen gullible sangat members being duped into believing someone is a sant just by the title. They jump on the bandwagon and have so much faith for no logical reason. The best advice i can give is dont be fooled. One should always test out a mahapurkh once to see if they are real because anyone can call themselves a sant without having any kirpa or shakti. To do this be in their sangat and see if they are antarjami and can answer the questions you have in your heart at the time. Without testing anyone can say anything and be fooled. Once you know then there is no need to keep on testing a mahapurkh. 

Finally, we need to stop being confused and asking why all these bad things are happening. Basically the only friends we have are ourselves(honest/uncorruptable people) and guru ji everyone else who is actively involved in our issues is just a spook or in the pay of them. Before you trust anyone its best to think twice and always be careful.