Must be something?

Guest curious

On 13/11/2016 at 8:40 PM, harsharan000 said:

Fasting at best, can only make one loose weight.

wont even do that haha. Fasting to lose weight is one of the worst things you can do.

There's no truth in starving yourself out, people spend too much time on something that'll be gone in a heartbeat.  All fasts are pointless and no sikh should indulge in them whatsoever, if you wish to starve yourself you are free to do so but trying to use Gurbani to justify it is just plain wrong.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, Kira said:

wont even do that haha. Fasting to lose weight is one of the worst things you can do.

Better for people to lose weight from a healthy diet and decent exercise than to punish themselves for it.

5 hours ago, Kira said:

There's no truth in starving yourself out, people spend too much time on something that'll be gone in a heartbeat.  All fasts are pointless and no sikh should indulge in them whatsoever, if you wish to starve yourself you are free to do so but trying to use Gurbani to justify it is just plain wrong.

There must sure be some misunderstanding, as far as I know, nowhere I am using Gurbani to justify fasting, moreover myself I am against all  these beliefs/rituals.

I am very clear in my post above, that no spiritual achievement is possible with fasting or any other rituals, thus they are useless.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 17/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, Guest harsaran000 said:

sometime i dont eat when im upset. im upset alot recently

You bloody liar, why are you hiding behind the disguise as a fake guest, using similar name as mine, and acting as a mad.

I know who you are, you may hide as a coward behind a fake guest name, and use words to distract, but your polluted  filthy thoughts, are the same as when you use your true name. Ha ha ha  foolish clown

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

You bloody liar, why are you hiding behind the disguise as a fake guest, using similar name as mine, and acting as a mad.

I know who you are, you may hide as a coward behind a fake guest name, and use words to distract, but your polluted  filthy thoughts, are the same as when you use your true name. Ha ha ha  foolish clown

He isn't a good fake paji, he can't even spell your name right lol. 

This is going too far.... I think we should request admin to closely scrutinize guest posts before allowing them to be posted. Guest names which are similar to usernames should be banned. The system should not be allowed to use other users names even the name guest added to it. These people are abusing their privilege as guests and also upsetting and intimidating regular genuine users and scaring others off the site.

Bad words and verbal abuse take over the website whereas we come in to seek some spiritual wisdom. For the person who uses a Guest word and abuses user names, i would say a BIG SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! You ALL owe a big apology for  messing up peoples time and efforts and minds when you are actually supposed to be contributing to help them pass on the divine message. 

Guest Jacfsing2
11 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Too many of these fakers, 

22 hours ago, simran345 said:

He isn't a good fake paji, he can't even spell your name right lol. 

Yes Simran Pen Jee, he is a real fake, as he is deliberately doing so for not being recognized.

There is a famous saying which goes like this: a monkey even if dressed in silky clothes, yet remains a monkey, but this fake poster above is even worse, for he has only changed for a while with a copied user name as a new dress, but his lies and wickedness are the same as usual.

12 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

This is going too far.... I think we should request admin to closely scrutinize guest posts before allowing them to be posted. Guest names which are similar to usernames should be banned. The system should not be allowed to use other users names even the name guest added to it. These people are abusing their privilege as guests and also upsetting and intimidating regular genuine users and scaring others off the site.

Bad words and verbal abuse take over the website whereas we come in to seek some spiritual wisdom. For the person who uses a Guest word and abuses user names, i would say a BIG SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! You ALL owe a big apology for  messing up peoples time and efforts and minds when you are actually supposed to be contributing to help them pass on the divine message. 

My aplogies Sikhni Pen Jee as far as concerns on my part, but, we sikhs are either too soft or too hard. We should be hard with those who prefer the hard way, for unless they get some good slaps(not punches), they will never understand, that is how they are used to, they think they can bully here as they want, and nobody wil raise their voices against their misbehavior, and yet they even dare to portray themselves at the same time as defenders of sikhee...then that is their bad luck, they shall get only dandas here, which their parents never gave them.

No bullying here please, this is decent website with decent people.

12 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Too many of these fakers, 

To the hell with them.

Sat Sree Akal.