Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

genie

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Here is a transcript of the speech Trump made on immigration:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-immigration-speech-full-transcript-read-arizona-us-election-2016-a7219341.html

I don't know if this makes him sound like Hitler or Nazi.

Let's try to be proper Sikhs, control our emotions and 5 vices, be Sant-Sipahi 's in the true sense where we look at the full facts in a holistic rational manner, not get duped by the MSM with their sound-bites before we make judgements.

given most MSM papers and TV companies are zionist controlled you always have to take news with a pinch of salt e.g. false reporting of Syria situation (on the ground reporters living in Aleppo have said US and UN supplies are sent to ISIS troops not ordinary  people, US failed to stop IS when could easily before Palmyra because they wanted them to progress to Damacus)

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

So, when do you think a) "They'll" get some misguided Millennial to take the fall for an assassination attempt, and b) Anyone else get the feeling Melania Trump is KGB, lol?

well given that the latest Marilyn Manson video has an implied beheading of Trump ...it's anyones guess but the collective MSM flapping about how racist everything is now makes me laugh , even my muslim university mates are commiserating amongst themselves as if  they are now suddenly that much worse off one day in... Truth is probably they realise that like the Zionists their caliphate may not happen since Trump has vowed to get rid of IS and Al khaeda in cahoots with Putin. Gig is up and thus two seperate groups have most likely target drawn on him, he should be careful.

Melania is just too slow to be that , just bog standard trophy wife 

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well given that the latest Marilyn Manson video has an implied beheading of Trump ...it's anyones guess but the collective MSM flapping about how racist everything is now makes me laugh , even my muslim university mates are commiserating amongst themselves as if  they are now suddenly that much worse off one day in... Truth is probably they realise that like the Zionists their caliphate may not happen since Trump has vowed to get rid of IS and Al khaeda in cahoots with Putin. Gig is up and thus two seperate groups have most likely target drawn on him, he should be careful.

Melania is just too slow to be that , just bog standard trophy wife 

True.

I think "they" will punish the American people for daring to elect someone like Trump, i.e. an outsider (yeah, despite him being a billionaire businessman). The punishment will be to dissuade any others with delusions of taking on the Clinton and Bush dynasties in the future, as well as a warning to the populace to keep in place the Democrat / Republican hegemony. In what form that punishment will be is anyone's guess, but I assume it'll be the usual methods of causing fear in weak people. 

As much as I enjoyed seeing Trump win for the lulz, I seriously don't think he's the saviour and restorer of American fortunes as he's made out to be. For a start, there's too many snouts in the trough in the international establishment who will never allow change, because it will affect their feeding opportunities. 

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

True.

I think "they" will punish the American people for daring to elect someone like Trump, i.e. an outsider (yeah, despite him being a billionaire businessman). The punishment will be to dissuade any others with delusions of taking on the Clinton and Bush dynasties in the future, as well as a warning to the populace to keep in place the Democrat / Republican hegemony. In what form that punishment will be is anyone's guess, but I assume it'll be the usual methods of causing fear in weak people. 

As much as I enjoyed seeing Trump win for the lulz, I seriously don't think he's the saviour and restorer of American fortunes as he's made out to be. For a start, there's too many snouts in the trough in the international establishment that will never allow change which will affect their feeding opportunities. 

it's the pause button ...gives a chance for people to wake up from the trance a bit... and have a look at what the world is really like. of course there is social media and'fake' news blaming i.e. clinton questioning  going on , let's shut down alternate views calls by MSM, european puppets claiming it will be difficult to work with the US now and the hitler line is being underlined by higlighted repeated stories of Kristallnacht (normally mid paper type news) which fell on 8th but stories only came online yesterday

Guest Jacfsing2
57 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

True.

As much as I enjoyed seeing Trump win for the lulz, I seriously don't think he's the saviour and restorer of American fortunes as he's made out to be. For a start, there's too many snouts in the trough in the international establishment that will never allow change which will affect their feeding opportunities. 

The Media hated a Trump victory from the time he was still in the Primaries, and now this has lead to more Americans than ever starting to be free from Corporate Media, cable is desperate to stay relevant in the era of Youtube, and online news. A lot of Americans have started to wake-up to the reality, and we shouldn't forget it was Ex-President Clinton who first promoted the idea of Corporate Media, (before him; Daas was told that media wouldn't waste their time on useless Pakhand like they do today, wasn't alive that long; so can't really say). 

Also it's not like any of the choices were Vaheguru Ji, or some other holy and enlightened being.

Given that the illuminati fund the top candidates and hence put the winner in power, I would say that American citizens didn't have much of a choice. 

The Simpsons predicted this outcome years ago, it also predicted 911 and other events, Sikhs need to open their eyes and see the wider picture. 

26 minutes ago, Lionesswoman said:

Given that the illuminati fund the top candidates and hence put the winner in power, I would say that American citizens didn't have much of a choice. 

The Simpsons predicted this outcome years ago, it also predicted 911 and other events, Sikhs need to open their eyes and see the wider picture. 

the simpsons thing was a Lisa gag borrowed from back the future 2 , the back to the future thing  was based on Biff Tannen cheating and becoming a president after amassing wealth and a hotel he wins in 2015. look the illuminati did their backwards date thing but like Michael Moore said this is going to be the biggest F you in human history from the disillusioned masses.

Hillary was so shocked she spent all night crying and couldn't bring herself to publicly concede until very very late and all these crying pop stars and movie people losing their minds roaming the streets protesting the same night. Yeah democracy ...it's a killer when it doesn't go your way