Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

genie

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

No, but a lot of them try and make sure that their kids and other young ones in their families are not complete pu55ies (with varying degrees of success). There is something about this 3rd gen that is so weak and dumb and it is hard to pinpoint the cause exactly. But I've met a few  boys that are brave and tough like old school days and don't mind scraps - so not everyone pu55ied out. Maybe just the people around you?

And no, I'm not suggesting what you've put above btw.

I guess in the end, the way our community generally goes on, we just have to accept victim status. it's not only street level but general, like how the peasantry keeps crying and running to the white political establishment about their problems back home. It's like self-confidence and self-efficacy has vanished and people expect others to do everything for them and sort out their problems. 

basically our kids have become just like their white/black SJW special snowflake  friends because of libtard social education 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm not surprised at all actually. Back in the late 80s, after NF whites had been smacked down, it was blacks (West Indians specifically), who would properly trouble 'asians' through robbery, intimidation and outright street racism (they wouldn't blink to call people pakis, harass kids walking to the shops in gangs etc. etc.)

It was the reaction of certain crews (the second generation here), that stopped them in their tracks. I saw myself tuvay getting axed in the head, chopped up with machetes, beat with bats - it was pakis that did this. This put the fear of God in the tuvay and things improved in a short time. They earned street level respect. 

Let's be frank our lot are too pu55y to do this. That's why they get targeted all the time. 

Ignorance is bliss.  This is the direct result from injecting steroids; loss of brain cells.  Coming on a Sikh forum to call the new young Sikhs weak because they don't beat an attacker with an axe is being a bon head.

Reality in the US is gun violence.  People are victims of gun violence.  UK don't have guns. Canadian Sikhs lost a lot of youth to also gun violence.  The nature of bullying has also changed.  More people including the youth are to be cyber bullied than face a bully in the middle of the soccer field.  Currently the bully in this topic is calling people fat retards and now pu55ies.  More people today are online than sitting on park benches having a conversation.  So the bully comes in the form of a keyboard warrior like this poster I am addressing now.

Our Gurus have taught us to learn marital arts and never forget the true teaches of Gurbani, which are the foundation of being grounded.  This poster has been on Sikh forum for over a decade. I wouldn't be surprised if it was two decades.  In that decade he has not improved as a Sikh.  He still thinks like a knuckle head, disagrees with how the Gurus were and argues against Gurmat.  On this forum he doesn't swear so much because the mods would kick him out but just go take a look at the filth he says on Sikhawareness.com. there he goes by the poster name dalsingh101.

He's an uncle who's got nothing better to do than bully young kids on Sikh forums.  Brave uncle's fight in closets.

Alot of white right wing nutcases are now going to feel it will be legitimate to be racist to non-white americans even though they stole non-white lands from native american indian brown people by genocide and murdering them.

So to american Sikh community I would say be careful and start networking each other to help each other because chances are things will get alot darker. Sikh americans didnt do anything to bring stormfrong.org to attack, didnt do anything to target white race hate groups, didnt do anything proactive to create a strong Sikh community and convert whites to Sikhism after the wisconsin murder of 8 Sikh americans by a white nazi right wing terrorist (michael wade page).

So the choice is in the hands of Sikh americans sangat either you wise up up your game and create a Sikh america agenda or you will get some real beatings coming your way very soon if you havent already had a taste for the past few years since 9/11.

There have been attacks against Sikhs since 2001 in the US, Islamic terrorist attacks in one form of the other have happened in the US. 

Whether it has been Fort Hood, Orlando, San Bernadino, Boston and several others.

If after 15 years of attacks, the white racists have not come out in full force to attack non-whites, what makes anyone think that having Trump as President is going embolden these racist whites?

How many Sikhs in the US have left the US since 2001? Not many I suspect.

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Ignorance is bliss.  This is the direct result from injecting steroids; loss of brain cells.  Coming on a Sikh forum to call the new young Sikhs weak because they don't beat an attacker with an axe is being a bon head.

Reality in the US is gun violence.  People are victims of gun violence.  UK don't have guns. Canadian Sikhs lost a lot of youth to also gun violence.  The nature of bullying has also changed.  More people including the youth are to be cyber bullied than face a bully in the middle of the soccer field.  Currently the bully in this topic is calling people fat retards and now pu55ies.  More people today are online than sitting on park benches having a conversation.  So the bully comes in the form of a keyboard warrior like this poster I am addressing now.

Our Gurus have taught us to learn marital arts and never forget the true teaches of Gurbani, which are the foundation of being grounded.  This poster has been on Sikh forum for over a decade. I wouldn't be surprised if it was two decades.  In that decade he has not improved as a Sikh.  He still thinks like a knuckle head, disagrees with how the Gurus were and argues against Gurmat.  On this forum he doesn't swear so much because the mods would kick him out but just go take a look at the filth he says on Sikhawareness.com. there he goes by the poster name dalsingh101.

He's an uncle who's got nothing better to do than bully young kids on Sikh forums.  Brave uncle's fight in closets.

You just reinforce the point about apnay becoming so effete that minor things like swear words is enough to send them into turmoil. lol

No one is bullying young kids on a forum, but someone is making the point that as a community we are getting weaker and weaker, mentally and physically - and given political trends these days - that's the last thing we need.

All previous generations stepped up to the challenges they faced. Today apnay make a thousand and one excuses to duck them though.

Maybe others spend most of their time sitting around on the forum and little else. Personally, I still get out and about in the real world.   

24 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There have been attacks against Sikhs since 2001 in the US, Islamic terrorist attacks in one form of the other have happened in the US. 

Whether it has been Fort Hood, Orlando, San Bernadino, Boston and several others.

If after 15 years of attacks, the white racists have not come out in full force to attack non-whites, what makes anyone think that having Trump as President is going embolden these racist whites?

How many Sikhs in the US have left the US since 2001? Not many I suspect.

You make a good point. But then what it points at is a sort of reactivism towards external forces. The principle and practice of keeping ourselves and our community strong per se is one I would argue has been a standard part of Sikh culture for centuries. That's the heart of the matter. Letting that slip is going to change us beyond recognition. 

All these things said and done. I hope Trump deals with all the terrorists in the mid-east conclusively. The last thing we need in England is a bunch of them to come back. 

Things have been quiet on that front since the war on terror. And all the kick offs that used to happen between extremists and Sikhs died down significantly since then. Hope this don't change. Last thing we want is a return to them old days. I have to ask: have we learnt appropriate lessons from this all? 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You just reinforce the point about apnay becoming so effete that minor things like swear words is enough to send them into turmoil. lol

No one is bullying young kids on a forum, but someone is making the point that as a community we are getting weaker and weaker, mentally and physically - and given political trends these days - that's the last thing we need.

All previous generations stepped up to the challenges they faced. Today apnay make a thousand and one excuses to duck them though.

Maybe others spend most of their time sitting around on the forum and little else. Personally, I still get out and about in the real world.   

Gurbani teaches us to have sweet speech, that's the opposite of foul language. 

guroo kaa sikh ga(n)dhaavaakee naa hovai
The Sikh of the Guru should never speak disgusting speech.
Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

naanak fikai boliai than man fikaa hoe ||
O Nanak, speaking insipid words, the body and mind become insipid.
Ang 473

20 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

there is truth is what he said Sikhs and indians became the meat in the racist sandwich between the whites and blacks. Like the black trump supporters said there is a huge group of blacks who do not want to be accountable, would prefer to sit back and blame others rather than set goals and work for them . In the east end I could see it as I grew up alongside all the colours in the estate there were the Godfearing, hardworking want to get somewhere types and then there were the damn lazy entitled chip on shoulder types who would drag down their own if they felt they were getting too intelligent or successful (crabs in the bucket mentality) . There are elements of that in all races more in those who have weak faith and thus no work ethic . This malaise is affecting all races but those who were poorest are getting affected first. 
About swearing , SIkhs should be able to hear the foulest language and not let it get them riled, upset if you are then you need to work on your bhagti more .The tuk explains that you are not meant to be Bitter, Salty or Harsh in Speech but it doesn't mean that you cannot hear such words from others .