Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

genie

1 hour ago, ThunderousDominator said:

The only good thing about trump winning is that in the next 4 years all his supporters will realise the hard way what utter morons they all are. Trump is a degenerate and any sikh supporting him is a clown.

That's precisely the kind of attitude that will get Trump re-elected for another 4 years.

Name calling will antagonise people which could mean Trump getting even a bigger vote in 2020.

I think we just have to wait and see now. 

Trump has his work cut out for him. We've yet to see how the establishment reacts to him. We've yet to see how he holds up in a crisis. I saw a young Obama age significantly from the stress of the job (and let's be frank, he got it much harder because he was black and inherited a lot of sh1te from Bush). So let's see how this old man takes the strain.

I know some American 'ethnics' (i.e. African-Americans) aren't afraid to directly challenge the establishment and their apparatus when they feel treated unjustly (not US Sikhs though, those guys appear to be docile as hell and to have no fight left in them??).

We are living in uncertain times (that's one of the factors that led to Trump's rise), nothing is for sure, despite Trump's promise to bring back the good ole days for whites. But maybe just having a brash whiteman will be enough to satisfy his supporters, regardless of his performance? 

As Sikhs in the west, I think it is a good idea to try and be mentally and physically prepared for possible street level 'blow back' as lots of angry, disenfranchised white males get a surge of power from events which emboldens them to act aggressively. I just spend the last 6 odd months working on building sites with the wwc, and some of the most rabidly racist ones were frothing at the mouth at the prospect of a Trump win months ago. Now that this has happened, they might even try and get Farage as PM over here. And in politics these days - there is no telling which way it can go. From Brexit, to Trump.  

On the other hand, I like that things are unpredictable now. Keeps people on their toes.

2 hours ago, ThunderousDominator said:

The only good thing about trump winning is that in the next 4 years all his supporters will realise the hard way what utter morons they all are. Trump is a degenerate and any sikh supporting him is a clown.

I agree, but I wouldn't like to see any innocent Americans suffering because of Trump. 

36 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think we just have to wait and see now. 

Trump has his work cut out for him. We've yet to see how the establishment reacts to him. We've yet to see how he holds up in a crisis. I saw a young Obama age significantly from the stress of the job (and let's be frank, he got it much harder because he was black and inherited a lot of sh1te from Bush). So let's see how this old man takes the strain.

I know some American 'ethnics' (i.e. African-Americans) aren't afraid to directly challenge the establishment and their apparatus when they feel treated unjustly (not US Sikhs though, those guys appear to be docile as hell and to have no fight left in them??).

We are living in uncertain times (that's one of the factors that led to Trump's rise), nothing is for sure, despite Trump's promise to bring back the good ole days for whites. But maybe just having a brash whiteman will be enough to satisfy his supporters, regardless of his performance? 

As Sikhs in the west, I think it is a good idea to try and be mentally and physically prepared for possible street level 'blow back' as lots of angry, disenfranchised white males get a surge of power from events which emboldens them to act aggressively. I just spend the last 6 odd months working on building sites with the wwc, and some of the most rabidly racist ones were frothing at the mouth at the prospect of a Trump win months ago. Now that this has happened, they might even try and get Farage as PM over here. And in politics these days - there is no telling which way it can go. From Brexit, to Trump.  

On the other hand, I like that things are unpredictable now. Keeps people on their toes.

US Sikhs (particularly the ones on the East coast) are a different kettle of fish.

Got plenty of family/friends in NY and DC and if you ask what they think of black people, it ain't like what your experiences may be like in East London.

For all the hate crimes post 9-11, probably more Sikhs have been killed by blacks. Many NY Sikh cab drivers have been shot/killed/robbed by blacks.

We complain about white racism but you'd be surprised that blacks do the same when in a majority.

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

US Sikhs (particularly the ones on the East coast) are a different kettle of fish.

Got plenty of family/friends in NY and DC and if you ask what they think of black people, it ain't like what your experiences may be like in East London.

For all the hate crimes post 9-11, probably more Sikhs have been killed by blacks. Many NY Sikh cab drivers have been shot/killed/robbed by blacks.

We complain about white racism but you'd be surprised that blacks do the same when in a majority.

I'm not surprised at all actually. Back in the late 80s, after NF whites had been smacked down, it was blacks (West Indians specifically), who would properly trouble 'asians' through robbery, intimidation and outright street racism (they wouldn't blink to call people pakis, harass kids walking to the shops in gangs etc. etc.)

It was the reaction of certain crews (the second generation here), that stopped them in their tracks. I saw myself tuvay getting axed in the head, chopped up with machetes, beat with bats - it was pakis that did this. This put the fear of God in the tuvay and things improved in a short time. They earned street level respect. 

Let's be frank our lot are too pu55y to do this. That's why they get targeted all the time. 

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm not surprised at all actually. Back in the late 80s, after NF whites had been smacked down, it was blacks (West Indians specifically), who would properly trouble 'asians' through robbery, intimidation and outright street racism (they wouldn't blink to call people pakis, harass kids walking to the shops in gangs etc. etc.)

It was the reaction of certain crews (the second generation here), that stopped them in their tracks. I saw myself tuvay getting axed in the head, chopped up with machetes, beat with bats - it was pakis that did this. This put the fear of God in the tuvay and things improved in a short time. They earned street level respect. 

Let's be frank our lot are too pu55y to do this. That's why they get targeted all the time. 

NY/DC Sikhs are more pu55y than UK Sikhs.

Sikhs in California, BC Canada are a different breed.

A lot of our lot are necessary pu55ies per se , but they are not willing to sacrifice their futures and spend time in jail.

Majority of Sikhs who were in prisons in the UK were in for GBH and various other bodily harm based offences.

These tough guy Sikhs that may have been around in the 1980s will not let their kids band together to crack skulls like you want them to.

51 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

A lot of our lot are necessary pu55ies per se , but they are not willing to sacrifice their futures and spend time in jail.

Majority of Sikhs who were in prisons in the UK were in for GBH and various other bodily harm based offences.

These tough guy Sikhs that may have been around in the 1980s will not let their kids band together to crack skulls like you want them to.

No, but a lot of them try and make sure that their kids and other young ones in their families are not complete pu55ies (with varying degrees of success). There is something about this 3rd gen that is so weak and dumb and it is hard to pinpoint the cause exactly. But I've met a few  boys that are brave and tough like old school days and don't mind scraps - so not everyone pu55ied out. Maybe just the people around you?

And no, I'm not suggesting what you've put above btw.

I guess in the end, the way our community generally goes on, we just have to accept victim status. it's not only street level but general, like how the peasantry keeps crying and running to the white political establishment about their problems back home. It's like self-confidence and self-efficacy has vanished and people expect others to do everything for them and sort out their problems. 

57 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No, but a lot of them try and make sure that their kids and other young ones in their families are not complete pu55ies (with varying degrees of success). There is something about this 3rd gen that is so weak and dumb and it is hard to pinpoint the cause exactly. But I've met a few  boys that are brave and tough like old school days and don't mind scraps - so not everyone pu55ied out. Maybe just the people around you?

And no, I'm not suggesting what you've put above btw.

I guess in the end, the way our community generally goes on, we just have to accept victim status. it's not only street level but general, like how the peasantry keeps crying and running to the white political establishment about their problems back home. It's like self-confidence and self-efficacy has vanished and people expect others to do everything for them and sort out their problems. 

The community is not the same, it has changed. It's not the 1980s anymore.

There is no more street, it is green leafy suburbia (or concrete/paved suburbia).We are a middle class community now, more Gerrards Cross than Southall these days.

Sikhs are impacted by wider society and that at the moment is victim hood status. In these times, everyone wants to play the victim where you have people getting "triggered" and then needing a "safe space".

People used to get spat on, beaten up and then dust themselves off, now in these PC times, people get offended if someone says a few not so nice words.

I remember watching Celebrity Apprentice and they had that weird Scottish Singh (cannot remember his name, the one wears funny coloured dastars, appears on BBC) and he was called a Nazi by the former Sun editor Kelvin McKenzie yet he threw his toys out of the pram about it. 

He is a typical example of the type of Sikh that has come of age.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

probably because the community did not acknowledge their efforts and support their families at all , aghiratghan just the Hindus ...we should be handing out the laddu that our slave mentality has made us so self-unaware that whilst shouting we are not hindus we have become that by picking up every last trait of behaviour of theirs...