genie

Donald Trump is the president and new leader of the USA

83 posts in this topic

Whats your thoughts and reactions?

Personally I knew he would win or had a huge chance of winning when hiliary was made the candadiate for the democrats as she was tainted goods from the state with Libya incident, the emails scandal, bill clintons wife, puppet of the zionist bankers, etc,etc.

And there was that same feeling I had with the brexit election alot of ethnic minorities voted for brexit and I suspect same thing happened with election of Trump they have had enough of the status quo of not getting anywhere in life along with the majority white working/middle class. Also there is a huge movement of angry right wing white men who feel powerless against the change of flow of world politics where they are on equal level pegging with everyone else, and they dont like that. So they are revolting and demanding white male privileged status as per what their racist ancestors had enjoyed.

People are basically sick of political correctness, and having a guy who bows to Muslims all the time, (Obama hasn't been strong enough on fighting Sharia Law).

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

People are basically sick of political correctness, and having a guy who bows to Muslims all the time, (Obama hasn't been strong enough on fighting Sharia Law).

ordinary people didn't want to put a criminal , who looked like a traitor (Benghazi, Unsecured email server, Assistant Huma -parents Muslim Brother/Sisterhood and Al kaeda connections, funds accepted from foreign donors) , involved in sex scandals: lolita express and weiner sexts back into the hot seat especially since she was accelerating the ramping up against Russia . They were also sick of unemployment, increasing debt under obamacare ...and the removal of Christianity from government and forces 

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and the removal of Christianity from government and forces 

Donald Trump isn't that religious, if they wanted a religious president, they would have voted for Ted Cruz.

Trump zindabaad

Hilary would have been a eeak leader

2 people like this

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to date his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

Edited by Berserk
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to sleep with his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

given that obama and clinton were setting up to attack Iran and russia through NATO machinery I hope this is a hiccup which will calm every thing down and dialogue will start again between USA and Russia rather than the P'ing competition it was becoming. Both candidates were bad but I suppose Trump bought people a pause on the war-mongering of the zionists

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Omg, there are trump fans here. Frightening to see people actually in favour of a clown that would like to sleep with his daughter and ogles on underage girls. Says a lot about you guys. 

obviously you are unaware of the definite links between Jeff Epstein the owner of the Lolita express and the clintons . 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Donald Trump isn't that religious, if they wanted a religious president, they would have voted for Ted Cruz.

wouldn't know too much about Ted except Trump insulted his wife ....

1 minute ago, Berserk said:

@jkvlondon

Yes, you're right. This makes Hitler, I mean Donald appear to be the better choice. 

Strange.

world war3 is more preferable than now

@jkvlondon

To support someone like trump is still foolish and blind. You can see his character just by looking at his face. And when he speaks he makes it worse, like wth is "bigly". Lol Americans.

Really this can go on forever.

Edited by Berserk

TRUMP is the man and this is the guy that had more 'truth' in him than his opponent.  Well done!

2 people like this

I don't expect any better from Americans. They've always been known to be thick as sh1t (and fat as hell too). 

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't expect any better from Americans. They've always been known to be thick as sh1t (and fat as hell too). 

And a few "sikhs" on here too

2 hours ago, Berserk said:

@jkvlondon

Yes, you're right. This makes Hitler, I mean Donald appear to be the better choice. 

Strange.

Hitler? Are you actually comparing the two? Thats a joke. Maybe give him a year in office at least, before you start making childish and ridiculous comparisons. Some people... zero logic. 

Trump's an as*ehole. I think thats well established now. Little difference between him and hillary. It's his fan base that's the problem. Retards the lot of them. Thick as <banned word filter activated>

People make a lot of assumptions about Trump via the sound bites of the media who obviously did not want him in power.

Granted that he is an a**hole, but this is politics. 

1 hour ago, luckysingh99 said:

TRUMP is the man and this is the guy that had more 'truth' in him than his opponent.  Well done!

Trump is not thee man.  Hes far from it and he did and said whatever it took to win the elections.  Trump won because the majority were not willing to elect a women who was corrupt to the core.  They would rather elect a person who is seen so far to be the lesser of two evils. 

Listen to Trump's speeches before the election and after he won.  It's a complete flip of tone.  He was calm and even thanked clinton, which he should have never done.  

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Hitler? Are you actually comparing the two? Thats a joke. Maybe give him a year in office at least, before you start making childish and ridiculous comparisons. Some people... zero logic. 

Why are you even defending this guy. After hearing all the things that spewed out his mouth, anyone here defending him should be completely ashamed of themselves, especially if they're parents. Sikhs here have such bad judgement of people, no wonder they're such in a mess. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Why are you even defending this guy. After hearing all the things that spewed out his mouth, anyone here defending him should be completely ashamed of themselves, especially if they're parents. Sikhs here have such bad judgement of people, no wonder they're such in a mess. 

Are you this naive to believe Hilary Clinton and bill clinton have not said these things behind closed doors. Clinton didn't care about minorities.  

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Are you this naive to believe Hilary Clinton and bill clinton have not said these things behind closed doors. Clinton didn't care about minorities.  

I have not defended Hilary. If you think both are bad, then don't support either. 

On 11/9/2016 at 9:23 AM, S4NGH said:

And a few "sikhs" on here too

I'm just wondering: do the US sangat think that there will be an increase in attacks of dastaar wearing SIkhs in America now Trump is in power? 

1 person likes this