confused with waheguru and jesus

Guest sunil chhugani

Guest sunil chhugani

sir ,  i am believer of waheguru from nearly 2000 starting, hearing daily japji sahib working in a pvt bank, simple but good life. but in 2005 to 2007 i have a finance company, in 2007 it got locked and many persons earned and many persons lost in the company, i was taken to jail. more then 4 cases started against m;e and my family. why this happen to me when i was praying waheguru daily, if my bussiness was wrong why i started it ,  in the jail all my bail applications were rejected by hon courts. after 12 months one person told me about bible and jesus, he asked me to read bible. i was confused and prayed to waheguru and make 3 papers one of waheguru, another of jesus, and 3rd of both names waheguru and jesus. and have closed my eyes and thrown these papers on floor and picked one.  it was with both the names waheguru plus jesus,  i have done this for 3 times and all the times the same papar was coming in to my hand with name of waheguru and jesus.

it means i have to believe both of them. so in morning i read dukh banjani sahib of wahegur and after that in the day i read bible. miracle happened. within 2 months i got bail in all my cases and was out of jail.

cases are still pending , but life is also complicated as i ;have lost all my properties , reputation,  bussiness, job. i was moneyless persosn, and it is tough to live and help my family for our daily food. currently started a small bussines of mobile recharge and small general store. but running in loss.

the main confusion is that  now to which god i pray to lord jesus, or waheguru,   or both   totally confused 

please give some advice.  

Sunil, 

You are free to follow anyone but however you need to make sure that happy and sad time comes and go and it is not because you belong to this or that religion. There is no such concept that if you follow this "ABC" religion then you won't see any dukh (sad/unhappy time). You should follow one religion or believe in all is your choice but DO MAKE SURE that which teachings you read makes your soul happy. You don't have to declare that to here or to the world but follow which makes you live in peace. (You also need to work more hard studying the religious philosophy, history and culture)

Stay in Chardikala

Guest God is Waheguru

Believe in both as they have helped u. But u have some wrong information. Waheguru is God. Even jesus believed in God. Jesus tried to get people to praise God. Even bible talks of God who is Waheguru. So u  cant say should i believe in God or Jesus. Because the bible says to believe in both. By the way do u know anything about the Guru or the Ten Gurus or who wrote Dukh Bhanjani sahib?

16 hours ago, Guest sunil chhugani said:

sir ,  i am believer of waheguru from nearly 2000 starting, hearing daily japji sahib working in a pvt bank, simple but good life. but in 2005 to 2007 i have a finance company, in 2007 it got locked and many persons earned and many persons lost in the company, i was taken to jail. more then 4 cases started against m;e and my family. why this happen to me when i was praying waheguru daily, if my bussiness was wrong why i started it ,  in the jail all my bail applications were rejected by hon courts. after 12 months one person told me about bible and jesus, he asked me to read bible. i was confused and prayed to waheguru and make 3 papers one of waheguru, another of jesus, and 3rd of both names waheguru and jesus. and have closed my eyes and thrown these papers on floor and picked one.  it was with both the names waheguru plus jesus,  i have done this for 3 times and all the times the same papar was coming in to my hand with name of waheguru and jesus.

it means i have to believe both of them. so in morning i read dukh banjani sahib of wahegur and after that in the day i read bible. miracle happened. within 2 months i got bail in all my cases and was out of jail.

cases are still pending , but life is also complicated as i ;have lost all my properties , reputation,  bussiness, job. i was moneyless persosn, and it is tough to live and help my family for our daily food. currently started a small bussines of mobile recharge and small general store. but running in loss.

the main confusion is that  now to which god i pray to lord jesus, or waheguru,   or both   totally confused 

please give some advice.  

You read bible and Jesus teaches to Pray to the Father who is Akal Purakh Waheguru , in Fact also in the Bible one of the apostles says to Jesus you are good Rabbi (teacher) and Jesus turns to him and tells him I am not good only God is good and worthy of praise   , Gurbani tells you the same , keep your faith In Akal Purakh Waheguru . The tough times will pass , trust in Waheguru don't pray for things pray for naam and his bhagti...

Guest Jacfsing2
17 hours ago, Guest sunil chhugani said:

please give some advice.  

Do what makes you happy, but don't go around mixing religions together, follow Jesus or Guru Sahib, pick one; as both require full 100% devotion and faith in them. Gurbani talks about Guru Sahib being the only way; while the Bible talks about Jesus being the only way. With Guru Sahib you know the teachings are direct from him, with the Bible there is no guarantee that anything was actually taught by Jesus. 

On 04/11/2016 at 7:47 AM, Guest sunil chhugani said:

please give some advice.  

When you write Waheguru, you are actually writing the name of God, Lord, the supreme creator. 

This is what Waheguru means:

The word Waheguru pronounced vaaheguru is made up of two words “wah(e)” and  “guru”.  The word “wah” or “wah(e)” is an ecstatic expression of and wonder. The word guru is a combination of two words “Gu” meaning darkness and “Ru” meaning light.  The Guru thus means one who removes darkness by bringing in light.

Do not let the confusion give you tension. 

When you love God from within, and live in Hukam (God's will), then the fears and confusion shall disappear.  

Ask God to show you your path and to help you and they will.  

Sunil jee,

keep in mind that one's life, be it dukh sukh, health, wealth...etc, are all designed as one's past karmas in previous countless lives of which we are not aware.

As the Bani says : apay beejeh apay khae.

Here Wahiguru God has no partialties with anyone. 

If you think you prayed in the past and still you had to face difficulties, then,  sorry to tell you, you have not understood the law of karam, of which even gods, devis, devtays can not escape.

So please let us not blame Wahiguru Jee for our shortcomings.

Wahiguru is " sarab sukhaa ka Daata", but for that we have to arise  above all rituals and outer misconceptions and merge in Him, the infinite fountain of Amrit.

And to merge im Him, there is no other way, but, that of the jugtee of His simran.

Then, not that our present karam will change their effects on us, as designed by destiny, but the fact is, in doing that jugtee we shall be able to take our minds per will at His Lotus Feet, there where the mind tastes the Amrit of His Naam, and  is thus nullified.

Once the mind is nullified, then who or what is left to feel the  sukh dukh of karam for that time being?

Let us never ever blame Wahiguru  for our own agyanta/shortcomings...not even by mistake

Cause if we do so, we are getting away fom Him.  He is always there, it is we, who have to take our chits at His Lotus Feet.

And for that we need not any set of prayers or rituals, we need to take hold of the pallav  of His Naam.

That's it.

I will not comment on other religions, as I have no right, neither enough knowledge.

Sikhee is more than enough for me.

May god bless you.

Sat Sree Akal