Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• We went through this twice. First it was: We are guardians of Hindu dharam. Then goray came along and persuaded many of our lot that we were guardians of their empire and queen/king. Go figure.  Eventually we'll figure out our own identity. lol 
    • Your being a d!ck by hijacking someone else's thread. The OP has reached out & asked for genuine help & advice. Start another thread or p!ss off to P.M system. Seen some of the cry baby threads you started because you are not man enough to deal with bullies at work (despite allegedly being a 'Singh'), no one hijacked your threads so show some decorum & respect to others. To OP my advice is to start listening to Gurbani... Chaupai Sahib would be a good place to start taking your current situation into consideration. 
    • wouldn't whey protein shakes enough help to build muscles for a vegan or vegetarian . Lets not forget desi pehlwans are vegetarians
    • I am not there anymore ! I mean I work for same company but am at client side since 2 months now and dare I say the people here at client side are much more respectful or atleast talk to me like a normal human being , which shows that not everything is wrong with me. People in my office were jst d!cks ! 
    • Hahaha, it's hardly a full sentence. Ini tension ? 😟