having a hard time with my sikhee

Guest justanotherpaapi

Guest justanotherpaapi

gurfateh jeeyo

Im having the hardest time with my sikhee atm. just got no motivation to continue. i love sikhee. i love gurujee. but i dont feel loved back. i feel like a bhoj on gurujee. that moorakh child that continues to make mistakes, break rehat and never learns. i try so hard sometimes but my willpower is easily shattered. i dont know if i was never meant for this path. they say a sikh does not take of his amrit, but amrit takes care of him.  i feel my amrit didnt take care of me, and that i was meant to try and fail and never reach the destination...that gurujee will always keep it out of reach for me...maybe its not in my destiny for this life. 

please help me. i don't want to let go of my sikhee. please.

On 2016-11-03 at 2:57 AM, Guest justanotherpaapi said:

gurfateh jeeyo

Im having the hardest time with my sikhee atm. just got no motivation to continue. i love sikhee. i love gurujee. but i dont feel loved back. i feel like a bhoj on gurujee. that moorakh child that continues to make mistakes, break rehat and never learns. i try so hard sometimes but my willpower is easily shattered. i dont know if i was never meant for this path. they say a sikh does not take of his amrit, but amrit takes care of him.  i feel my amrit didnt take care of me, and that i was meant to try and fail and never reach the destination...that gurujee will always keep it out of reach for me...maybe its not in my destiny for this life. 

I see a trend in Q&A sikhi forums with usernames for example with Sinful Kaur and PaapSingh etc.

That sort of thinking comes from how our caretakers upbringed us in a punjabi background.

As future parents we can lead by example. By eating healthy and taking 30 brisk walks and not "sair". And speaking of yoga...

Watch it till 3:44

What is receiving amrit from the guru to you?

Good luck!

WJKK WJKF!

Guest GURU = Forgiveness

Read gurbani.it is guruji talking to u.and guruji wants u to succeed. Thats the gurus mission to help as many ppl in kalyug pass the test. Also gurbani says that 'the Guru is like your Mother, no matter how many mistakes u make, the Guru will forgive his Sikh like a Mother forgives the child and loves the child even when the child forsakes the mother.' So do not doubt gurujis love for u. He will keep trying to help u. 

If things are bad, u need to ardaas. It is the greatest tool we have. Since we r powerless, we cant do anything to make God do anything. Except beanti, a request from the bottom of our heart.God will never ignore a plea from the heart. So beg, cry, ask guruji to help u. Tell him that u cant do this on ur own. Tell him to help his sikh out. Totally surrender to him. Be like, I have tried and failed, now please u help me out. U tell me how to be a good sikh.

And guruji will help. Slowly, ur life will become better, and u wont even know how. But it was all cuz of ardaas, the greatest tool, the cause of miracles.

On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 2:57 AM, Guest justanotherpaapi said:

gurfateh jeeyo

Guest Jee,

you seem to be sadly confused. It is your "man", who is troubling you. And it it is job to keep the jeev atma in state of confusion, so it may desviate its thoughts from Wahiguru, Guru Jee.

No doubt, mind/man is faithfully doing its job, assigned by Kal Purukh.

Keeping this in mind, we also have to be faithful to Guru Jee, as only by following a far superior power than the mind, can it be defeated, not otherwise.

The Bani says, we have an antidote to encounter the mind and defeat it for once and ever, so it is our choice to use it and vanquish the mind, or allow it to continue using us as puppets.

So, what is that antidote?

It is His Simran.

The Bani says: Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae.

His Simran has countless benefits/blessings, just read Sukhmani Sahib. Once the mind is purified through His simran, we then become wholly pure, and thus we can fulfil the purpose of our lives as human beings, for then, as the Bani says: Prabh ka Simran, garb na baseh.

What else do we want, Guest Jee?

Guru Jee has showered so many blessings on us, by giving us the right weapon of Bani and Naam, to overcome all our so called difficulties, and we are still shamelessly complaining?

We must sure be dumb.

So you see, please do not ever say, it is not in your destiny for this life....

In fact, it is the only thing(His chintan) we have in life for sure, cause all else is due to our own karmas, but not his Simran. All good karmas are taxable to Kal Purukh, as for our bad karmas, they already have a negative impact on us.

But, His Simran, is above the spheres or domains of Kal. So brother, it is the only thing sure we can depend on, and collect that Dhan, as much as possible, for that, there are no limits, no power can ever stop us in doing so.

Just look at yourself, inspite of your karmas/destiny, He, has blessed you with a human life, so that you may devote yourself to Him, and freee yourself for once and ever from the endless cycle of eighty four.

Guest Jee, cheer up, see the bright side of your life, as He is lovingly waiting for you, with His arms wide open.

Hold on His finger(His Simran), and get up, to never ever fall down.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.