Why I'm not going to listen to few Sikhs asking me not to celebrate Diwali

singhbj singh

7 hours ago, Preeet said:

Forget what I said regarding the satguru, at least read the rest. I have nothing more to add here regarding the satgurus, since a lot of people don't actually care and just want to see a back and fourth tamasha. In every yuga there is a satguru, and learn to respect that.

And you might want to remember what yug we are in now. Then stop participating or creating back and forth tamasha. It's getting boring now. 

There is only 1 satguru/god. Behind everything there is a controller who does all actions, which is God. This is the same power that makes people speak and act etc etc. Through Guru Nanak it made him act perfectly-no flaws, through krishna there were a few more flaws and through us it causes us to do many flaws. We are non sentient there is only 1 sentient source/God. Boasting about, which guru or prophet is better is ignorance if you have followed the above.

7 hours ago, Consciousness said:

There is only 1 satguru/god. Behind everything there is a controller who does all actions, which is God. This is the same power that makes people speak and act etc etc. Through Guru Nanak it made him act perfectly-no flaws, through krishna there were a few more flaws and through us it causes us to do many flaws. We are non sentient there is only 1 sentient source/God. Boasting about, which guru or prophet is better is ignorance if you have followed the above.

This post wins!

8 hours ago, Consciousness said:

Through Guru Nanak it made him act perfectly-no flaws, through krishna there were a few more flaws and through us it causes us to do many flaws.

In your second sentence you create a difference between Satgur Nanak Dev ji and Akal Purakh.  This belief of yours is not correct.  Gurbani tells us their is no difference between the Gurus (from Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji) and Vaheguru:

gur paramaesar eaek hai sabh mehi rehiaa samaae ||

The Guru and Vaheguru are one, who permeate all.
jin ko poorab likhiaa saeee naam dhhiaae ||
naanak gur saranaagathee marai n aavai jaae ||4||30||100|| ang 52

Vaheguru didn't act through Satgur Nanak Dev ji, but is Satgur Nanak Dev ji and Satgur Nanak Dev ji is Vaheguru:

gur govi(n)dh guovi(n)dh guroo hai naanak bhaedh n bhaaee ||4||1||8|| ang 442

The Guru is Vaheguru and Vaheguru is the Guru, Nanak there is no difference between them.

We are non sentient there is only 1 sentient source/God. Boasting about, which guru or prophet is better is ignorance if you have followed the above.

Your third sentence quoted above also does not flow with Gurbani. Anybody can be a guru according to the vedant school and speaking in general.  In Sikhi the term Guru is used for Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  Gurbani is clear on who the true Guru is.  This title of Guru is not given to Krishna or any other devi and devta.  Your attempt to mish mash everything and make it ambiguous is a failed attempt on those who take the true Guru seriously.  We can discover Gurbani saying, Satgur Nanak Dev ji is the biggest (greatest):

giaan dhhiaan kishh karam n jaanaa saar n jaanaa thaeree ||
sabh thae vaddaa sathigur naanak jin kal raakhee maeree ||4||10||57|| ang 750
Satgur Nanak is the greatest, who has kept me protected from death.

With confidence and commitment a Sikh of the Guru sings the above from ang 750.  Chandi di Vaar, Sikh ardas would have started with Krishna if Krishna was the Guru; as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji tells us who are the gurus.  Gurbani tells us to understand who is Satguru and who is not.  From Satguru we are given the true teachings and with his grace we can progress as Sikhs.  From Gurbani with his grace we are able to see Naam everywhere.  If you take the above Gurbani as boasting and mentioning how Krishna has been criticized for his actions by Satgur Nanak Dev ji as boasting as well.  Then it is on you to drop your duality and follow the teachings of Gurbani.  From the start I have directed poster @Preeet to look at Gurbani and not to internal beliefs and biases.   

• 1 month later...
On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 4:46 AM, Preeet said:

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹਾਹਾ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵੈ।
Duaapari Satigur Haree Krisan Haahaa Hari Hari Naamu Japaavai.
दुआपरि सतिगुर हरी क्रिसन हाहा हरि हरि नामु जपावै ।
The true Guru of dvapar is said to be Harikrsna and ‘H’ of Vahiguru reminds of Hari.
2 ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੪੯ ਪੰ. ੨

Followers of Sri Guru Sahib ji can interpret it as they'd like.

iksnu sdw AvqwrI rUDw ikqu lig qrY sMswrw ]
kisan sadhaa avathaaree roodhhaa kith lag tharai sa(n)saaraa ||
Vishnu is always busy reincarnating himself - who will save the world?

gurmuiK igAwin rqy jug AMqir cUkY moh gubwrw ]3]
guramukh giaan rathae jug a(n)thar chookai moh gubaaraa ||3||

The Gurmukhs are imbued with spiritual wisdom in this age; they are rid of the darkness of emotional attachment. ||3|| ang 559

Satguru is saying, even Gurmukhs are higher (know the way to Akal Purakh) than Vishnu (Krishna as well since he's an incarnations of vishnu) because they are not tied down like Vishnu to emotional attachment of reincarnating himself. 

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Preeet said:

Sri Vishnu ji has no attachment to that, they are only going upon as they do as hukam. 

Firstly,  gurbani is saying Vishnu is attached to reincarnating himself.  This should tell you Vishnu is not  akaal Purakh or the True Guru.  But how come you are not satisfied with gurbani truthful assesment on vishnu? Does this Shabad of gurbani shake your beliefs in Vishnu,  if it didn't you have not understood the depth on gurbani. 

According to you, Vishnu is Akal Purakh.  If Vishnu was, hukam would be under him and not as you say,  "they are only going upon as they do as hukam." Vahiguru has no hukam to direct him, so how come you admit your Vishnu Lord is under hukam?  Plus Sargun and nirgun doesn't help your case. Vaheguru/Guru doesn't become lower than hukam when in Sargun saroop. He's always thee Akal Purakh.  He's never attached to reincarnating like Vishnu. He has no desire to put a nose ring in the nose of a cobra and claim he's powerful like Krishna.  Yet vaheguru is all powerful. Vaheguru made Vishnu reincarnate himself as he gave Krishna false bravery.  Both were puppets in vaheguru creation. But Guru Sahib is Akal Purakh.  No higher no lower. Never can Vishnu or Krishna be seen as equal to Guru Sahib or akaal Purakh. 

You are not even satisfied with what sri  Guru granth sahib ji  is saying,  how will you ever understand Krishna avatar. There is more Gurbani to come on them. All in small doses.

On 29/12/2016 at 0:09 PM, Preeet said:

That's your opinion! Im not the only one who says this, there was a parchar on TV and the katha vachak was saying to thousands of people in the outdoor sangat that when Sri Guru HarKrishan Sahib ji was talking to the hindu who asked him about the Gita ji verses, Satguru ji said that they were Sri Krishna before and obviously they know the meaning of the Gita ji. & in our paath Satguru ji always mentions themselves with nimrata, as do the other bhagats. So it would make sense for them to talk about the other swarups with nimrata. They say everything with a physical form is under maya ji + hukam, but since the nirguna swarup has no form that is how they are free, so that is another reason why most are focusing on the nirguna form rather than the other.

No they didn't, the Pandit was angry that Guru HARKrishan was said to be greater than Krishna.  2question for you, is Gita Gurbani to you and do you consider yourself more knowledgeable than Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. 

FYI, it isn't his opinion, its the opinon of just about every Mahapurkh who lived. But you've already demonstrated you think you're better than them by calling them liars.

I love how you're so stupid you'll believe everything someone says on TV but when the great TV says something you don't like its all false. utter stupidity. By your twisted logic if Krishna was a Satguru then the Gita is automatically gurbani, YET its not in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji...I guess By your twisted logic the character of a Satguru involves spying on woman naked? You're an utter mess through and through. 

2 hours ago, Preeet said:

How can you be so sure? & isn't Randhir Singh's associates the same people who claim (and also claim their Mahapurkh leader denies Sri, Raagmala) that Sri, Raagmala is not Sri Gurbani Sahib ji? & I fully trust the Sriiii Gita ji unlike others who claim they are Sikh, but don't even believe.

ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਗਹੁ ਮੀਤਾ ॥
गुरमति राम नाम गहु मीता ॥
Gurmaṯ rām nām gahu mīṯā.
Follow the Guru's Teachings, and hold tight to the Lord's Name, O friend.

ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਨਾਮਾ ਇਉ ਕਹੈ ਗੀਤਾ ॥੫॥੨॥੬॥
प्रणवै नामा इउ कहै गीता ॥५॥२॥६॥
Paraṇvai nāmā i▫o kahai gīṯā. ||5||2||6||
Thus prays Naam Dayv, and so says the Gita as well. ||5||2||6||

Are you dense? there are articles that show Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji fully believed Raagmala, this trend started much later after he left the world, you're purposely attacking his character (one that is far above Krishna's) because he outright says what you don't like. If you trust the Gita so much go and become a follower of vaishnavism, for someone that claims to be amritdhari you dont even read Anand Sahib properly where it even says that without a Satguru all bani is worthless, so tell me Preeto, why would Guru Gobind Singh Ji call Krishna an insect? I guess by your logic since Krishna is perfect its alright for males to steal the clothes of woman and ask the if they can touch their breasts?

ਫੇਰਿ ਕਹੀ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਤਿਨ ਸੋ ਰਿਝ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੋ ਤੁਮ ਮੋਰੀ ॥ ਜੋਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਨਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਹਨਰੋ ਕਰ ਲਾਜ ਕੀ ਕਾਟ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮ ਬੇਰੀ ॥

Pheri Kahee Hari Jee Tina So Rijha Kai Eiha Baata Suno Tuma Moree ॥ Jori Paranaam Karo Hanaro Kara Laaja Kee Kaatta Sabhai Tuma Beree ॥
फेरि कही हरि जी तिन सो रिझ कै इह बात सुनो तुम मोरी ॥ जोरि प्रनाम करो हनरो कर लाज की काट सभै तुम बेरी ॥
Then Krishna said in slight anger, “Listen to my words, forsake your shyness, come out of water and bow before me with folded hands;
974010 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੯੬ ਪੰ. ੧੦

ਬਾਰ ਹੀ ਬਾਰ ਕਹਯੋ ਤੁਮ ਸੌ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਾਨਹੁ ਸ਼ੀਘ੍ਰ ਕਿਧੋ ਇਹ ਹੇਰੀ ॥ ਨਾਤੁਰ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਪਹਿ ਸਉਹ ਲਗੈ ਫੁਨ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕੇਰੀ ॥੨੫੬॥
Baar Hee Baar Kahayo Tuma Sou Muhi Maanahu Sheeghara Kidho Eiha Heree ॥ Naatura Jaaei Kaho Sabha Hee Pahi Sauha Lagai Phuna Tthaakura Keree ॥256॥
बार ही बार कहयो तुम सौ मुहि मानहु शीघ्र किधो इह हेरी ॥ नातुर जाइ कहो सभ ही पहि सउह लगै फुन ठाकुर केरी ॥२५६॥
“I am telling you again and again to accept whatever I say quickly, otherwise I shall go and tell everybody; I am swearing by my Lord; accept whatever I say.”256.
974111 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੯੬ ਪੰ. ੧੧

ਗੋਪੀ ਬਾਚ ਕਾਨ ਸੋਂ ॥
Gopee Baacha Kaana Soaaʼn ॥
गोपी बाच कान सों ॥
Speech of gopis addressed to Krishna:
974212 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੯੬ ਪੰ. ੧੨

ਸ੍ਵੈਯਾ ॥
Savaiyaa ॥
स्वैया ॥
SWAYYA
974313 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੬੯੬ ਪੰ. ੧੩

ਜੋ ਤੁਮ ਜਾਇ ਕਹੋ ਤਿਨਹੀ ਪਹਿ ਤੋ ਹਮ ਬਾਤ ਬਨਾਵਹਿ ਐਸੋ ॥ ਚੀਰ ਹਰੇ ਹਮਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਦਈ ਬਾਰ ਤੇ ਨਿਆਰੀ ਕਢੈ ਹਮ ਕੈਸੈ ॥
Jo Tuma Jaaei Kaho Tinahee Pahi To Hama Baata Banaavhi Aaiso ॥ Cheera Hare Hamare Hari Jee Daeala Baar Te Niaaree Kadhai Hama Kaisai ॥
जो तुम जाइ कहो तिनही पहि तो हम बात बनावहि ऐसो ॥ चीर हरे हमरे हरि जी दई बार ते निआरी कढै हम कैसै ॥
“If you go and say anything, we shall also say like this that Krishna had stolen our clothes, how could we come out of water?

ਬਾਤ ਸੁਨੀ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਜਬ ਸ੍ਰਉਨਨ ਰੀਝ ਹਸੀ ਸਭਹੀ ਬ੍ਰਿਜ ਬਾਮੈ ॥ ਠਾਢੀ ਭਈ ਤਰੁ ਤੀਰ ਤਬੈ ਹਰੂਏ ਹਰੂਏ ਕਲ ਕੈ ਗਜਗਾਮੈ ॥
Baata Sunee Hari Kee Jaba Saraunana Reejha Hasee Sabhahee Barija Baami ॥ Tthaadhee Bhaeala Taru Teera Tabai Harooee Harooee Kala Kai Gajagaami ॥
बात सुनी हरि की जब स्रउनन रीझ हसी सभही ब्रिज बामै ॥ ठाढी भई तरु तीर तबै हरूए हरूए कल कै गजगामै ॥
When the women of Braja heard the words of Krishna, they got pleased in their minds and gradually, they having the gait of the elephant, came under that tree, on which Krishna was sitting;
97926 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੭੦੦ ਪੰ. ੬

ਬੇਰ ਬਨੇ ਤਿਨ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਨ ਕੇ ਜਨ ਮੈਨ ਬਨਾਇ ਧਰੇ ਇਹ ਦਾਮੈ ॥ ਸਯਾਮ ਰਸਾਤੁਰ ਪੇਖਤਯੌ ਜਿਮ ਟੂਟਤ ਬਾਜ ਛੁਧਾਜੁਤ ਤਾਮੈ ॥੨੭੨॥
Bera Bane Tina Netarana Ke Jana Maina Banaaei Dhare Eiha Daami ॥ Sayaam Rasaatura Pekhatayou Jima Ttoottata Baaja Chhudhaajuta Taami ॥272॥
बेर बने तिन नेत्रन के जन मैन बनाइ धरे इह दामै ॥ सयाम रसातुर पेखतयौ जिम टूटत बाज छुधाजुत तामै ॥२७२॥
Their eyes began to see Krishna constantly; they appeared like the llighting of lust; Krishna, greatly agitated, seeing those women, fell upon them like a hungry falcon.272.
97937 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੭੦੦ ਪੰ. ੭

^ that's the totally the character of a Satguru there, So remind me when or where Guru Sahib has done such deeds with woman? and if that isn't enough Krishna even admits himself he's overcome by lust.

ਤਉ ਤੁਮ ਸਾਥ ਕਰੀ ਬਿਨਤੀ ਜਬ ਕਾਮ ਕਰਾ ਉਪਜੀ ਜੀਅ ਮੇਰੇ ॥ ਚੁੰਬਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁਖ ਸਉਹ ਹਮੈ ਕਹ ਹੈ ਨਹਿ ਡੇਰੇ ॥੨੭੯॥
Tau Tuma Saath Karee Binatee Jaba Kaam Karaa Aupajee Jeea Mere ॥ Chuanbana Dehu Kahayo Sabha Hee Mukha Sauha Hamai Kaha Hai Nahi Dere ॥279॥
तउ तुम साथ करी बिनती जब काम करा उपजी जीअ मेरे ॥ चु्मबन देहु कहयो सभ ही मुख सउह हमै कह है नहि डेरे ॥२७९॥
Krishna said, “When the lust has arisen in my mind, therefore I had requested you all; let me kiss your faces and I swear that I shall not tell anything at home.”279.
981111 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੭੦੧ ਪੰ. ੧੧

Ladies and Gentlemen, according to Mahapurkh preeto that is what a true Satguru should be doing, blackmailing woman to kiss and grope them.

oh and that very verse you quoted also ridiculous people who worship Devta,but as always you take it out of context to promote worship of any Devta you want.