Dastar headache migraines painful

Guest Dastar

Guest guest
On 4/4/2019 at 1:34 PM, Guest Preet singh UK said:

My head hurts sometimes and I get a bad headache which seems to originate from behind my eyes.. I have noticed it is from keeping my eyebrows raised but the thing is my eyebrows look dumb so I tie my pagg over them.. to keep them covered you kind of need to keep your brows pushed up all day. 

I also get sore ears, looking to get referral to hospital so they can remove the cartilage in my ears, if they all soft there is no issue

please stop being stupid.  accept your eyebrows and your ears as they are, and stop torturing yourself to cover them up.   

• 8 months later...
Guest Gagan Singh

omplex brain problem due to turban

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

•  
  •  

Complex brain problem due to turban

Postby singharp57 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 pm 

Sat sri akal 

My name is harpreet singh. I have been experiencing a complex problem. My problem started in 2009 when i was in second year of graduation. The capability of my brain got reduced drastically. I couldn't analyze fast, memory problem, recalling problem etc. etc. Initially i couldn't understand if it is any problem though i was facing symptoms. I thought i don't want to do this particular graduation so my mind behaving like this. I failed miserably. Otherwise i was among the toppers in school & was a bright student. After graduation i started prepaeing dor competitive exams to enter bureaucracy. I hoped of not facing problems. Surprisingly i was facing same problem even then.. i realised it was some medical problem. I went to doctors. A psychiatrist sais it was some form of depression though my symptoms was different. As doctor was from a reputed hospital so i believed him but even after having different types of medicine for a year there was no improvement in symptoms. so i left as it was wrongly diagnosed. After a year i started showering my head daily with cold water even in winters in 2014. Surprisingly my problem got reduced by 50%. but no improvement further. This year i realised when i untie my turban for 4-5 hrs there is reduction in symptoms. But when i tie again symptoms comes back. More intense symptoms with pagg or dumalla. So i tie simple keski still symptoms are there. i have been experiencing this since january this year that when i untie dastar for atleast 3-4 hrs then i feel normal. I can study well... But with dastar same symptoms. Actually i m from non sikh family & staryed tying turban in 2009 itself. My problem started after 1.5-2 months od dastar tying. By going through all these experiences i have feeling that i face problem when i tie dastar even 2 of meters. When i keep my kesh open then no problem. I also checked with a doctor recently telling him this. He saus there can be 2 reasons. Either some nerve get pressed or there is some temperature difference between head & body.  

This problem has destroyed my career. What should i do now ?

I have 2 options now. One is continue with this problem for life long. But i might go in depression later on bcoz of not having career or skills. Other option is stop tying turban & cut hair so that i can relieved from this problem

***this post is from sikhnet discussion form, I suffer from the similar symptoms, any suggestion please email chawla.gagandeep@yahoo.co.uk**  thank you so much. Kind Regards G 

• 1 month later...

I am unable to work due to a headache, I was using PAG, then I switched to dastar, now I swtitched to parna then to a fifty, and its tied verly loose, Still Have headache. Not able to work. Any solutions?

On 1/27/2020 at 3:47 AM, Guest Guest said:

I am unable to work due to a headache, I was using PAG, then I switched to dastar, now I swtitched to parna then to a fifty, and its tied verly loose, Still Have headache. Not able to work. Any solutions?

check out your diet , you may be eating what is triggering you headache , also what oil are you using on your head ?