What does guru sahib say about suicide?

Guest Roughwinds

Guest Mehr Lamba

My name is Mehr and I am a Suicide Prevention Clinician in Michigan. I would love to speak with anyone about their experiences with suicide loss or lived experience and their healing journey through Waheguru as I am trying to bring more mental health support to Sikhs in my area. Please email me at lyd.lamba94@gmail.com and I hope to hear back. 

I have been extensively involved in non-profit work within our sikh community for more than 20 years, particularly in after-school tutoring and camps back in the days. I have noticed a pressing need for assistance in the areas of mental health and suicide prevention. 

I am prepared to contribute towards establishing a 24/7 hotline (we can use professionals from India) and would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in setting up an organization to address this major issue within our community. I am wondering if you would be willing to volunteer your experience and time to support this non-profit setup.

I cannot think of anything that is the best fit for my dasvaandh.

8 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I have been extensively involved in non-profit work within our sikh community for more than 20 years, particularly in after-school tutoring and camps back in the days. I have noticed a pressing need for assistance in the areas of mental health and suicide prevention. 

I am prepared to contribute towards establishing a 24/7 hotline (we can use professionals from India) and would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in setting up an organization to address this major issue within our community. I am wondering if you would be willing to volunteer your experience and time to support this non-profit setup.

I cannot think of anything that is the best fit for my dasvaandh.

This is a good idea bro, but also, try and use some of your funds to patronise inspiring arts and creativity in the panth too if possible.

Also quality translation projects of puratan manuscripts.  

Guest shroom

Take Psilocybin. Look into it and it will help you. I mean, if you're already contemplating suicide which is the ultimate sin, then what do you have to lose? 

It will sort your head out for sure. 

look into it and the effects of it, for you, it'll work wonders.