What do I do

Guest SVK

Guest Jacfsing2
20 hours ago, Guest Jacfsing2 said:

Don't worry bhainjee, everything will be good very soon.

keep praying.

It would be better if you actually registered in an actual username, instead of taking Daas's username for your own benefits.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Why'd you mis-quote me?

Sorry but I have not even quoted you. I just expressed my own opinions.

Height might be an actual issue... especially if they noticed later she appears a foot taller than him. caste and other issues can then take a lower step. Never know since we dont have exact figures on the height mismatchment.

Guest Jacfsing2
8 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Sorry but I have not even quoted you. I just expressed my own opinions.

Height might be an actual issue... especially if they noticed later she appears a foot taller than him. caste and other issues can then take a lower step. Never know since we dont have exact figures on the height mismatchment.

In the 3rd section of paragraphs, your quote mentioned, "20 hours Jacfsing2 said", not that big of an issue just wanted to know why it was misquoted, (could have been an honest mistake).

On 23/10/2016 at 4:33 PM, Guest SVK said:

I have resigned from my job, my health has suffered and I am afraid of what the future holds for me. I have never felt so helpless. I feel even waheguru is not on my side and is punishing me. Please help me.

You have to help yourself by getting your self esteem back. Imagine if you met this person for such a short while and this happened, then what would happen if you were actually married to him and his mum kept saying things about you to him.

Height is a simple issue which should not make a major difference to a man's mum in my opinion. Why are you loosing everything of yours to such people who are obsessed with such low thoughts. Imagine how lowly stupid thoughts you would be stuck with the rest of your life if you actually married him. 

God has a plan for everyone. You have just lost your way putting your hopes on marriage instead of trusting the Almighty. We are his children and he has more chinta about our well being than we ourselves do. 

Forget the experience, if you can and nurse yourself back to health. Get your job and learn to live your life once more. Marriage is not the sole purpose we have been sent here on earth for. Remember we have had many other lives when we have married and raised thousands of children as animals and as humans as well. 

Please don't give away your life for someone who does not have even an iota of feeling to you to the extent that they would not even return your phone call. You deserve a better family.  

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

I see ... I meant to quote the guest as these are her words not yours. will try to change it. sorry...made the required changes..

Thanks, I honestly thought the site had a chance of getting extra hacked. Already have someone with the exact same username.