Saas saas simran

Guest Usernametaken

Guest Usernametaken

Fateh sangat ji, im an old poster and for some reason i cannot log on anymore but the my question to the sangat is that i have the desire to do whageuru with every breathe, i have been amritdhari for a while and do my nitnem etc but i now want that i do saas saas simran so i can be free from moh, maya etc...

I have begun to try and train myself to breathe in saying wahe and out saying guru... and am trying to get mool mantar done alongside this ...

i am eager to know how long it will take me to get into the routine and when will my moh from the world break off and go into parmeshwar ji..

i sometimes get a random thought thinking whats the point being loved by a human must feel better than god, what will i really get from god.. i dont know how to answer this kalyugi thought when it comes in my mind so i just try to ignore it. I am scared incase i give up one day and think i cant be bothered anymore ....

Sangat ji i am here for your help but also your blessings i remember when i first took amrit i recieved lots of blessings from all the sanget here and now this is another step i am taking towrads mahraj ji and again i need your blessings because i am here where i am because of you all ...

Thank you :)   

Guest Not2Cool2Argue

To stop these thoughts and fall in love with waheguru, u need to do more satsangat. Loving waheguru will help u to remember him all th time. When someone has a crush on anothér person, the crush is in our thoughts all the time. 

So to fall in love with waheguru, do satsangat of sants, ppl already on the gurus path, read sikh literature and history,biography of sants, and watch videos and katha, and most importantly read gurbani. Start a sehaj paath.

Reading gurbani is the best, waheguru will automatically be in your thoughts and gurbani will teach you about his attributes, his worth, his personality. Start a sehaj paath, its great, its like guruji is speaking to you personally everyday. Do it on ur phone, if u have no sanchiya.

Also read sikh literature on vidhia.com, especially  Baba Naudh Singh by Bhai Vir Singh and Rangle Sajjan by bhai randhir singh. Very inspiring. Also read bandginama by bhai raghbir singh bir, explains alot about bhagti.

Also watch katha of bhai sahib singh canada wale on youtube or soundcloud. Will calm ur thoughts.

There is also gurmat literature section on gurmatbibek.com and basicsofsikhi youtube channel.

Most importantly keep doing swaas swaas simran. It might take a while. First ur mind will be cleaned from doubt, anger, greed, then it will become filled with good qualities, naam ras, and the presence of God. 

There is a sakhi, of a woman, who heard simran is important, so she decided to do it. She told her family, i will not talk but i will do all the work, cooking cleaning, if u need anything write me a note. Then from that day, she started japping naam outloud. The family would hear her all day, saying waheguru waheguru loudly the whole day as she worked. Only at night there would be silence. This went on for a year i think. Everyday the family heard her all day saying waheguru loudly. Then one day there was silence. They were surprised n they asked why have u stopped now? For the past year thats all we heard waheguru. She said i found wat i needed, so i dont need to shout. The one who i was calling, is here, i dont need to call anymore

So keep going. You will reach the goal. Just keep inspiring urself with satsangat of gurmukhs, books, and katha, and Bani.

PS i remember u. Welcome back. Glad u r moving forward in ur journey 

On 17/10/2016 at 11:09 AM, Guest Usernametaken said:

Fateh sangat ji,

im an old poster and for some reason i cannot log on anymore but the my question to the sangat is that i have the desire to do whageuru with every breathe, i have been amritdhari for a while and do my nitnem etc but i now want that i do saas saas simran so i can be free from moh, maya etc...

I have begun to try and train myself to breathe in saying wahe and out saying guru... and am trying to get mool mantar done alongside this ...

i am eager to know how long it will take me to get into the routine and when will my moh from the world break off and go into parmeshwar ji..

i sometimes get a random thought thinking whats the point being loved by a human must feel better than god, what will i really get from god.. i dont know how to answer this kalyugi thought when it comes in my mind so i just try to ignore it. I am scared incase i give up one day and think i cant be bothered anymore ....

Sangat ji i am here for your help but also your blessings i remember when i first took amrit i recieved lots of blessings from all the sanget here and now this is another step i am taking towrads mahraj ji and again i need your blessings because i am here where i am because of you all ...

Thank you :)   

Sat Sree Akal Usernametaken,

I do remember you being here a few years ago.

Along with saas saas simran, it would be advisable to do bhajan bandagee at Amritwela. Saas saas simran helps a lot when doing bhakti at Amritwela, cause the mind has not been so scattered during the day with saas saas simran, so it is easy to concentrate at that time.

The objective of any spiritual sadhan is to collect the surtee at tisra til, or third eye, or daswan dwar, and the enter into the spiritual realms. And this is only possible by constant and concentrated simran, during bhajan bandagee at one place and stilling the mind with simran.

Once you get the taste of simran, you will not need to fight with the mind to get bairaag from moh, maya ....

As the saying goes, only attachment can create detachment. This means, it is hard to say I want to get away from this or that, as the mind is constantly running after pleasures. So unless one gives the mind a superior taste, the one of Naam Simran, the mind will not accept anything, and maybe be under pressure for some time seems it is under control, but at the first opportunity, it will show its true colours, and make us more insecure then before.

That is why our Guru Sahibans have stressed so much on Naam simran, as it is the only effective remedy to correct the mind and make it pure.(Prabh ka Simran, man kee mael jaae)

Plus, Naam simran, has another positive effect on us, it creates strong love and solid faith in us for His Lotus Feet, then no matter, even if the whole world stands against us, our faith shall not waver at all, this is a high avastha, as a consequence of doing the real bhakti as per our Guru Sahibans with Naam simran

Our blessings are always with you, now you need to please Guru Jee alone, by doing the bhakti, not as per agayni  manmukhs, but  as per His wishes. Then the skies shall be wide opened for you, and His blessings shall be showered upon you,

What else will you need then?       

Of course nothing.  O:)

Sat Sree Akal

Bhaji/Benji,

You say  " i have the desire ,  i now want that i do saas saas simran ,   i can be free from moh, maya  ,   I have begun to try and train myself ,  i am eager to know "

You by yourself cannot do anything. Try to move away from the "I" and try to move towards "Us". 

People on this forum can do nothing for you, you need the assistance of your Guru. Without Him one will always fail, with Him and one will always succeed. Do ardaas and benti to your Guru and only with His blessing will you succeed, especially in Naam simran.

When Guru Ji is pleased with anyone they do not shower him/her with gifts of money or power or influence or riches, when Guru Ji is pleased with you He will bless you with Naam, with Simran, with Amritwella, with Dhaya, with maan dhi greebi, with nimarta. If you are doing naam simran then Guru Ji is already pleased with you, no need to ask anyone else follow your Gurus path and keep following it.

To switch off from Moh and maya is a long way away. You will never defeat Moh, you may get to control it or keep it at a distance but these forces are too strong, only those who are truly elevated spiritually can control them.

First you will get bhairag, even this is way down the line. This can be intense and prolonged where you want to cut yourself away from the world and you become gambheer, but Guru Ji has taught us to stay within the world as a householder and Guru can be obtained right here.

Take it step by step no need to rush or become too intense this is not good in the long run, you need to play the long game. Anyways, it all depends on your past karam, there may be those who do much simran but get no where in this life (because of their past karam, or lack of them , they have no foundation and in this life they spend just making the foundation) while others do little simran but they progress in leaps and bounds, because there foundation was already done in a previous janam. So take it easy and take every step with your Guru at your side, we are not "I we are "Us" - you and your Guru.

Veere, saas saas simran krna ta ohna de bachan sunya karo jo eh kamm krde si

(i am not referring to present kathavachaks and present giani babas, but the old true saints)

ohna mahapursha de bachan sunya karo jinna ne sirf simran kitta, example:

sant gurbachan singh nd kartar singh bhindrawale, sant nand singh ji,. Sant rara sahib wale, sant dalel singh shahbad vaale virakat etc.

jinna ne pehla parmatma nu milya howe, ohna dia galla sun sun ke rasta milda rehnda

@sunn galla akaash ki keeta ayi rees"

On 20/10/2016 at 6:58 AM, Guest Not2Cool2Argue said:

Reading gurbani is the best, waheguru will automatically be in your thoughts and gurbani will teach you about his attributes, his worth, his personality. Start a sehaj paath, its great, its like guruji is speaking to you personally everyday. Do it on ur phone, if u have no sanchiya.

Works very well. Read the meanings. Jap the lines. All your questions will be answered and your motivation will sky rocket. Aim for a few Angs everyday. 

Bani Guru Guru hai Bani

• 1 month later...

Thank you to everybody that replied, it was so lovely reading ur responses but I am really ashamed to say I don't know whats happened the desire to do saas saas simran has faded it, I am so dukhi because I thought maybe that was it maybe I am finally going to achieve the purpose of this life but no :'(

Not2cool2argue, veer ji I used to read a lot of shaakiya but I just don't have time anymore and it is only now that you have mentioned this that I have noticed what a loss it is :( ..... i will definitely begin reading again, i must take time out and understand it is not an option but the thing is sometimes with some saakhiya its like you know whats going to happen already, you know theres a problem and at the end Guru ji will make it better and sometimes that doesn't really motivate u to read more.... but saying this i hope what im going through is just a problem like we have in saakhiya and guru ji will come to my rescue too..

i remember you too :D you and harsharan veer ji, i remember learning loads from u guys!!! thank uuu!!! :) 

Harsharan veer ji, that's so true but i cannot sit down to do simran, i started doing it in the evenings but it wasn't quiet enough but i did feel the difference i did feel peaceful ... i tried at amrit vela after doing nitnem but that was way to hard i feel fell asleep, in all honesty i don't have enough motivation to stay awake at amrit vela for a little longer .... especially as when i do meditate in actual fact all i am doing is still thinking about worldly thoughts ... life is so busy i just don't understand where i can get the time from... im still young yet its scary to think as i get older ill have less time and maybe i will never have time :( 

Bundha, i think you are right maybe i had began to think that it was something ive achieved... maybe that's why it was taken away from me as mahraj ji probably thought im not ready for it after all :( but as you say mahraj ji is ang sang and if he is with me then anything can be achieved...

Preeet ji, i do try to listen to kirtan as much as i can but i don't listen to much waheguru simran to be honest, sometimes i feel like i have heard all the kirtan and i need something new and most of the kirtan now-a-days is in tunes of songs :( ... does anyone by any chance know the name of the kirtani who is from Bhai Bhalla ji's kul?

Yogi ji bilkul sahi keha a tusi, ohna de bachan sunn k ehda lagda hunda a k meh ehmi kithe fassi a, ohna de bachana toh hi shaanti mil jandi a... thank you i will surely do this...

Sikhni, this is my biggest weakness i do not understand bani as i should with gurur jis kirpa i raed bani and understand some but not to extent which will help tyaan develop and unite with guru ji... i don't know why i find it so hard to focus on the meanings as when they are there it seems all clear but my brain does not retain anything...

JKVlondon pen ji this is amazing, thank u!!!!! have u heard akalai wadhbhag singh jis story? its so sweet and beautiful...