Amritvela Problems

Guest TiredSingh

Guest TiredSingh

Hi there,

I'm having problems waking up, for the past few months i am struggling to wake up for amritvela and then waking up late for work, causing me to only listen to my nitem on the pc instead of reading it. I have tried loads of alarm reminders but to no avail i cannot just get out of my bed. I have been doing ardas everyday for me to wake up early but it just isnt happening..

Any help? 

On 6 October 2016 at 9:13 PM, Guest TiredSingh said:

Hi there,

I'm having problems waking up, for the past few months i am struggling to wake up for amritvela and then waking up late for work, causing me to only listen to my nitem on the pc instead of reading it. I have tried loads of alarm reminders but to no avail i cannot just get out of my bed. I have been doing ardas everyday for me to wake up early but it just isnt happening..

Any help? 

Try lying on your back at 1am, hands folded on your chest, look up. Listen to the ringing noise you hear when u relax, that's anhaad naad, (symbolic of naam) the primal sound. 

Relax and let go, let the samadhi take you. Have no thoughts or expectations, let whatever happens happen. 

Guest Lionesswoman jee

Anhad naad is something means, wothout hond,means wothout source

an-without, had- source

aa naad thats isn't generated from any musical instrument, but how come an  alarm tone is anhad for u?

On 6/10/2016 at 9:13 PM, Guest TiredSingh said:

Hi there,

Any help? 

Have you considered sleeping by 10 PM at latest?

Body needs rest also. If it does not get that rest, than it is like swimming against the waves. Try to adjust you life, your timings in order to achieve your goal.

I would advise you to get up and do bhajan bandagee between  3am  and  6 am, at first it may cost you, but if you are sincere and persistent, then, for sure He will make it easy for you with His grace.

Sat Sree Akal.

First thing make your self a  promise you will not say that you are bad if you are unable to wake up at Amritvela. Second eat your proteins (Vegetarian Recommended) Butter the best. Then make you self a promise to walk for half an hour outside rain, shine, or snow.. Then you will feel active and all shall be well. Walking is very important. Try to convince yourself the earliest possible time.